Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeons View Post
    I feed on the tears of shadow priest players.
    You must be morbidly obese by now then, fatty.

  2. #42
    take out the Enhancement specialization and place the tank for the shaman

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    You're not in the minority. Festering wounds is aids. Feels like dumb combo points and makes switching targets extremely hard.

    There's a lot to manage playing Unholy. You manage a lot and don't get the same payoff DPS wise that much easier specs do.
    I always thought it interesting if the dk was host of diseases and could transfer them, i.e. make festering wounds actual combo points.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Meh, new outbreak still will just feel like green howling blast, old one is more interesting and had the feel of actually spreading diseases.



    If festering wounds is irrelevant for you then you playin wrong.
    Festering Wounds is definitely not irrelevant. But some people want all all classes to be like DH where you can just press buttons and do damage right away. They don’t like any kind of management system or ramp up time because it raises the skill cap a bit. They just want brain dead specs which a basically based on:

    “Me push buttons! Me do big damage!”

    Blizzard designed the DH to do that, so people who want that already have an option.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    You're not in the minority. Festering wounds is aids. Feels like dumb combo points and makes switching targets extremely hard.

    There's a lot to manage playing Unholy. You manage a lot and don't get the same payoff DPS wise that much easier specs do.
    If you’re looking for high performance and easy gameplay then you can just play DH. There is no reason to dumb down Unholy just because you think target switching is “extremely hard”. DH is already designed for people like you, so instead of making a big deal out of it, just switch to a class which fits your playstyle better.

  5. #45
    Epic! Pakheth's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The cold hell known as Norway
    Posts
    1,736
    Quote Originally Posted by XMD7007 View Post
    Elemental remains unplayable to me in PvP without Gust of Wind. Why did they even remove this in the first place?
    I miss Gust of Wind so badly. It made Elemental so much fun to play in Legion. Never understood why they removed it either.

  6. #46
    Brewmaster Alkizon's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Strasbourg
    Posts
    1,439

    Smile

    Hard to say something more concrete without touching, but... how about more totems for shamans (wrong decision for Searing Totem, being rogue I could be happy for this, but if we talk about design in general - never. You must create opportunities, not take them away, which is especially true for shamans. Don't like - don't use that is the core principle for class design. No need to think only with your a.. *cough* regards to PvE), why Rockbiter is something that can't be threat/def "weapon buff" again, also what about these ones in general being usable for whole class together with shocks?

    Voice from back row:
    - Yeah! and, in general, how about they finally remove and stick them back to where it came from their stupid PvP perks and "modes" together with planned "borrowed powers" and return normal "dividing" itemization?!
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2020-08-31 at 07:47 AM.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeons View Post
    I feed on the tears of shadow priest players.
    Oof, are there any tears left to sip? They're bone dry.

  8. #48
    In the meantime, I’m just sitting here waiting to see if they are going to fix Spriest in any meaningful way and adjust SV Hunter to be anything more of a competitive performing spec for PvE.

  9. #49
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Lookout
    Posts
    20,979
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    Day 1200, doom is still unusable and nonfunctional, in other news affliction gets 14 changes again...
    the Problem with Doom is if it's damage is trash it's usually unneeded, If it's damage is amazing its just a instant cast move every minute for damage. It's an uninteresting ability.

  10. #50
    WC3 Megathreader Lilithvia's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Posts
    4,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Why is festering wounds still a thing for unholy?

    It's completely irrelevant and overall clunky and unsatisfying, it should just die off so they can focus on strikes, pets, and diseases.
    because 2 buttons is "clunky"
    3 if you use death and decay to pop them all at once with festermight

  11. #51
    what's bad about totems isn't that it's just another cd it's that they're stationary in a game that nowadays is more focused on mobility.
    it's pretty much why it sucks to play ranged classes aswell.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

  12. #52
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    23,559
    Quote Originally Posted by XMD7007 View Post
    Elemental remains unplayable to me in PvP without Gust of Wind. Why did they even remove this in the first place?
    Because of "mage class fantasy" apparently. Nevermind the fact that mages can still cast while moving and have access to BL......

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    I disagree with the removal of searing totem.
    it also sucks to not see any changes made to that god-awful elemental shaman talent tree.
    I mean, I wasn't looking overly forward to Seaing Totems return, but at least it was SOMETHING(!)

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  13. #53
    Hunters feedback forum has the 2nd most post in it. Still nothing. Should i start to worry?

  14. #54
    Hmm some good things, some which are questionable again. Stuff like Flame On will is just way too integral to the class to not use it. Having a talent that makes the class bearable to play in the same row with slight niche gimmiks is never going to pay off. There is just a fundamental difference in the purpose and reach of some talents. If they actually want to fix all the dead talents across all classes they should take the high road and bake the mandatory ones into the base spec and come up with talents that adress a niche differently.

  15. #55
    Dam that RNG at least gave Elemental something. That Player control thing is that what it makes so slow and boring on live...

  16. #56
    lol, nothing about shadow priests... again... and again... and again.

    At this point they are trolling.

  17. #57
    Blizzard:
    - Locks essential warlock utility behind pets, including interrupt
    - Ignores random pet despawns and deaths problem
    - Ignores the problem, when pets aggro half of the dungeon during skips and cliff jumps
    - In general, made pets a weakness and annoyance, rather than a cool class fantasy feature
    Also Blizzard:
    Summoning your pet shouldn’t be always easy.

    Well, in SL I will need my fast pet summon cooldown for combat, but during skips and shit I will not dismiss and resummon my pet anymore. If it wipes my group because dumb pet aggroes everything, I have an excuse from Blizzard for that.

    "sUmMoNiNg yOuR PeT ShOuLdN’T Be aLwAyS EaSy"
    Last edited by Pury; 2020-06-11 at 10:18 AM.

  18. #58
    still no „Gust of Wind“
    sucks

    still no „Mobility for Elemental“
    sucks

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    I miss Gust of Wind so badly. It made Elemental so much fun to play in Legion. Never understood why they removed it either.
    yep. this was solely the best spell in game, out of question, at least for me. and i talk just about pve.

    but as they said back then, before BfA: only mages and whoever should be allowed to have such type of gap closers. why ever... i never will get Blizzards stance on that shit.

    you can read what they said in archives like blue tracker archive or wowpedia, wowhead etc. i am just too lazy to dig it out for you. they removed gust of wind together with a lot of other movement spells of other classes, to make blink of mage i.e. more iconic. it was as a horrible shit explanation and a horrible shit descision.

    but i loose more and more hope that they bring it back. when they even do such big changes without bringing back gust of wind, well... obviously they hate it. for whatever reason...

    i would even trade our enhance charge for a real fun spell like gust of wind for elemental every fukin day in my life.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    lol, nothing about shadow priests... again... and again... and again.

    At this point they are trolling.
    i am sorrow for all that shadow priests fucked up since 2015 or so.

    but there is hope. look at the timeline:

    Before WoD:
    „We just wanna prune Utility Spells or put 2 of them into 1, when it makes sense.“

    WoD:
    Prune and fuck up many classes. In general. Yeah baby.

    Legion:
    „Sorry Shaman DPS and Shadow Priests, we are not listening your feedback.“

    Before BfA:
    „Sorry Shaman DPS and Shadow Priests, time is running out too quickly. We fix you in 8.1“
    (No jokes here, they really said this. You can find a blue post about that in archives. No jokes, it really happened.)

    BfA 8.1/8.2/8.3:
    Nothing happened.

    Before SL:
    Big Shaman DPS changes.

    Somewhere 1-3 xpacs after SL:
    Big Shadow Priest changes.

    So, you see. It will happen. You have just to wait for ages. But it will happen. Some day....
    Last edited by Niwes; 2020-06-11 at 10:46 AM.

  19. #59
    I am Murloc! Tomana's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Silvermoon City
    Posts
    5,291
    These shaman changes are awesome but where are the paladin buffs?
    I mean, there can't be enough paladin buffs

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    because 2 buttons is "clunky"
    3 if you use death and decay to pop them all at once with festermight
    What are you talking about.

    Festermight is an azerite trait that allows you to gain strength for each wound popped.

    The only way you can apply FW on multiple targets is through dnd talent or tab FS tab FS tab repeat. It's not fun and simply not rewarding and its hard to keep track of. Even then, the pay off is not worth it.

    Side note, festering wounds just doesn't fit the class fantasy, we're not zit poppers, we spread plague and specialize in raising undead.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Festering Wounds is definitely not irrelevant. But some people want all all classes to be like DH where you can just press buttons and do damage right away. They don’t like any kind of management system or ramp up time because it raises the skill cap a bit. They just want brain dead specs which a basically based on:

    “Me push buttons! Me do big damage!”

    Blizzard designed the DH to do that, so people who want that already have an option.

    - - - Updated - - -



    If you’re looking for high performance and easy gameplay then you can just play DH. There is no reason to dumb down Unholy just because you think target switching is “extremely hard”. DH is already designed for people like you, so instead of making a big deal out of it, just switch to a class which fits your playstyle better.
    You're saying unholy was braindead easy to play before legion?

    Top kek.
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2020-06-11 at 11:56 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •