Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by themaster24 View Post

I don't think it's going to have the kind of impact people think it will. Honestly, I think the total amount of players that have the gold to buy it for 5mil to gold cap right now, and aren't buying, is incredibly small. Plus any amount of players that will suddenly have that kind of gold after SL drops and suddenly want to buy it will also be small. The only reason I say a year at most is because I am assuming it won't show up super often. Again, this is my opinion, though.
    True, I'm assuming it will show up just as often as other mounts, which means not often at all, especially if they so drastically reduce the number of realms that can have the mount up with connections.

And it's obviously a possibility even if there's a lot of people on high pops that occasionally it goes cheap, we'll have to see how connections pan out, even cause yes, they're being aggressive with them atm, but they're also failing\postponing a lot of them, I also haven't heard anything about the american connections going through today!

Edit: other than not heard anything, they just confirmed they had unforeseen problems, so delayed them, this leads to 16,6% success rate, every 6 connection attempts, 1 goes through!
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2020-07-23 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by themaster24 View Post
    I'd say give it a year or so, and it will begin to come below 5mil, if not earlier. Hopefully I'm not wrong cause I want one, but no way I'm gonna get the kind of gold to get it at 5mil or gold cap lol
    I believe they might never even reach 5 million on most realms, and only the most populated might for a few of them. But why would they ever even reach 5 million... There are even more rare mounts on their now that don't come close. This is just another one - but even less rare because it had 2+ years of total accessibility. I feel like it will sell for about 2-3 mill early and then in the 1 mill range. All speculation obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I believe they might never even reach 5 million on most realms, and only the most populated might for a few of them. But why would they ever even reach 5 million... There are even more rare mounts on their now that don't come close. This is just another one - but even less rare because it had 2+ years of total accessibility. I feel like it will sell for about 2-3 mill early and then in the 1 mill range. All speculation obviously.
    I say 5 Mil because I'm assuming it's appears very rarely in the BMAH, and the first few times it's quite likely that the equally rare rich player who never got on to buy it, wants it. Overall, I generally agree with you, I'm just erring on the said of caution, so to speak, assuming there's at least an incredibly tiny handful of people who will pay 5mil, but won't log in till it's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I tend to agree with you and if I have to shoot in the dark between 20k and 5 mil starting bid I'm gonna guess 20k, since the other defeats the purpose of BMAH.

I think the numbers you said make sense, but we're gonna have to watch out what happens with the connected realms, america just announced a few new connections, we'll have to see how many not too big realms remain, because if they make every single realm full\high it might be a dangerous gamble, but we got at least a couple of months to evaluate now.