Poll: PvP power/Resilience

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    In case anyone missed it Blizzard has confirmed that PvP stats will not be making a return in Shadowlands. For us PvPers that's a major let-down, but naturally nothing else was to be expected from Ion PvEikostas.

Reference: https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/news...owlands-interv

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    What i would like to see, as well is, pvp trinkets that are clearly better than pve trinkets. Not the case in BfA at all, escpially in terms of diversity.
    I agree that PvP trinkets really should be better than PvE trinkets.

But, I really don't want to see any further gimmicky and stupid PvP trinkets that are entirely unbalanceable (completely fine for one class, broken when used by another - see Spite for reference).

The solution shouldn't be to create ridiculous PvP trinkets to match the broken PvE trinkets. The solution should be to permanently disable / nerf the PvE trinkets into unviability.

Battlemasters, Medallion (i.e. the old "PvP Trinket", not the versatility one), Insignia & Badge. No Breach, Spite, Maledict or Safeguard, or anything else like them.

PvP should be designed and played around the classes and specs, not some gimmicky add-on effects (items or systems like soulbinds, covenants etc, but Blizzard is willing to die on the borrowed-power hill for some reason).

So, it seems we won't have PvP Power in SL and once again we will be forced to do PvE to play PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by RelaZ View Post
    I agree that PvP trinkets really should be better than PvE trinkets.
    Assa rogue BIS raid trinket is Gladiator Medallion and BIS PvP trinkets are M+/raid drops.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    So, it seems we won't have PvP Power in SL and once again we will be forced to do PvE to play PvP.

Assa rogue BIS raid trinket is Gladiator Medallion and BIS PvP trinkets are M+/raid drops.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - Blizzard
    I think for mages its kinda the same.

Not sure i will do any sort of pvp again, if nothing drastic changes, in BfA, pvp seems like a big bait that takes away time to do more pve, gear progression is way to unrewarding in pvp, its beyond ridiculous, when you see r1 players decked out in mostly pve gear, that actually have access to the best pvp gear.

Might as well just pve and play a different game with pvp.

Really, whats the point, if you are not a R1 arena streamer?

Its not like i could skin people in warmode, to make some coin and provide the economy with it either, bounties seem to drop just once a day.

Bgs are a complete waste of time, nowdays, too.

Arenas always need some good mates, most people quit or are busy doing pve stuff.

Not really surprising by that lack of a structured pvp design, that devs, do not design gear around it, at least a warmode story campaign mode could be done, to provide simlilar gear like horrific visions.

I am afraid, pvp gear and pvp matters no more on a greater scale and this trend continues into SL.