Great job enabling harassers

Edit: Just lock this. I donno why I thought it would help.
    Last edited by Necroxis9; 2020-06-12 at 09:57 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, does he really do anything to your reputation you haven't already done yourself? I think most People here already ignore you Necroxis, so anyone else pretending to be your likely gets the same treatment anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    To be fair, does he really do anything to your reputation you haven't already done yourself? I think most People here already ignore you Necroxis, so anyone else pretending to be your likely gets the same treatment anyway.
    Thank you for your biting commentary of me, random forum poster. I don't care. You could love me or hate me. I don't care. I want this idiot to leave me the fuck alone. And its sure hard when he operates this shit out of MMO-Champion every few months and nothing happens but his threads just keep getting closed.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroxis9 View Post
    random forum poster. I don't care. .
    Is likely literally the way the Mods feel about you crying to them about some other random forum poster they don't care about. Have a nice day.

I think there is a troll going on here.
    Necroxis9 is impersonating Necroxis.
    There is no way an adult would cry like this on a forum.

Also, I don't think this kind of discussion is allowed.
    Use report functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqur View Post
    I think there is a troll going on here.
    Necroxis9 is impersonating Necroxis.
    There is no way an adult would cry like this on a forum.

Also, I don't think this kind of discussion is allowed.
    Use report functionality.
    Did you miss the part where I've been trying to do this and the response is, "Meh." ? Not that it matters, but this isn't the first time I've reported this guy for the same thing. And didn't even get a message in response those times. Imagine the only reason I even got into contact with a super mod is because I messaged one directly instead of using the worthless reporting feature this time around.

Necroxis, if you happen to run a business or use your name to make money legally there are legal courses you can take to ensure it stops. I can't offer legal advise on it but if this is legit and it costs you money, hurts a business, can be proved as harassment or defamation then there are avenues you can pursue. Good luck, and this is coming from someone who doesn't know who you are or hasn't seen any of the posts in question.

I certainly have no idea who this guy is or the guy he is talking about.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

I have no idea who he is, but you vouch for him, so I guess this situation should be handled? I understand that you are fucking stupid but think before you write something.

The guy you complaining about has like 50 posts and like 10 are about you.

By posting stuff like this, you encourage him.

10+ Year Old Account
    As I mentioned in my PM to you, I would be happy to address any current harassment issues. We don't, as a general policy, go through user histories to action things months after they occurred.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |