Void Focus for a 2nd profession.?

Hi all,

I've crafted the 470 tailoring items and now have the Dreadful Void Focus, when trying to rank up the jewelcrafting rings, it's saying i'm unable to make the 410 ones because I don't have the restored abyssal focus...?

Does anyone know how I go about getting the 470 ring along with my tailoring items?

Abyssal focus is in Nazjatar, not needed for 470 items.

Dreadful starts with the 440 items, once you built it it can be used by any profession.

How can I get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    Hi all,

I've crafted the 470 tailoring items and now have the Dreadful Void Focus, when trying to rank up the jewelcrafting rings, it's saying i'm unable to make the 410 ones because I don't have the restored abyssal focus...?

Does anyone know how I go about getting the 470 ring along with my tailoring items?
    You don't need a second Void Focus. You can simply use the one you've already got for both professions. As for the Abyssal Focuses (there are 3 stages) you can forget those unless you are a recipe collector. They are used for recipes of lower iLvl, typically 410, 425, & 440 and will require you to Raid the Eternal Palace......a lot.
    Last edited by JDL49; 2020-08-10 at 11:57 PM.

Need some more information on this