Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    So long as this only takes a few moments on release this'll be cool and just fine. If not - well, I'll still use it if I have to but I'll be alt-tabbed doing other shit if so.

Is there a option to turn that shit off

- - - Updated - - -

Seems rather lazy and uninspired

Seems like something that will get real old, real fast.

Can this shit be skipped?

Star Gate huh ;p

No thanks chief

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    maybe you should ask why blizzard wanna win with ppl in the first palce, when they implement stuff literally NO ONE ever asked for ?

maybe...
    hey,im teh first to judge em for crap they do,but THIS??

First, this is not a loading screen, but it is a flight path. Second, this is mainly used for the first time you go to the zone. There is a section in Oribos that looks to be a portal room for all four areas, so you probably won't even be using these once you get the portal for each zone in Oribos.

Destiny "reloaded" ? :/

After the 4th time we gonna get so annoyed by that and the 40 sec it took...

They just stolen this from TERA. skip ahead 30 seconds

Last edited by Nathiest; 2020-06-13 at 08:10 PM.

This is actually how I always imagined the Emerald Dream portals back in vanilla ...

Coming from a Stargate background

Looks really cool but they need to reduce the travel time.

I hope when I spawn ther will yell a Voice "Carrier has arrived"

feels very Destiny inspired

- - - Updated - - -

I like it, seems very much inspired by Destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    They just stolen this from TERA. skip ahead 30 seconds

Now THAT is how you animate wings, and flying horses, and create a feel of FLYING!!

It's obviously not done...

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Would rather it just be a loading screen, at least then the length can be mitigated if running on ssd or whatever.
    Why? Flight point is the closest thing to it. A SSD has no impact on how fast you travel via FP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    hey,im teh first to judge em for crap they do,but THIS??
    yeah, ofc, its not dramatic. but i also cant remember that giant shitstorm where ppl complained „replace loading screens“. ofc this was maybe a work of 1-2-3 days. nothing dramatic here. but on the other side: the game has way more serious problems than loading screens. maybe pick up them first ? and yes, its just the gfx team. and maybe a few sw devs for implmnting in engine/game. yeah not dramatic. but i even dont care about loading screens at all and know nobody who do. ppl would be way more happy if they fix classes and do good, high quality game content. so... dont know what to say here. it doesnt matter much, i think. but still/anyway: nobody asked for that.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Why? Flight point is the closest thing to it. A SSD has no impact on how fast you travel via FP.
    Um, because SSD loading screen is MUCH faster than a flight path? I do not like flight paths because they take a long time... should be obvious why.