Damage Lacking. Need help

Hi all. So i’ve recently rerolled warlock and absorbed all the info from icy veins/blood mallet. I've even looked at high geared locks through wowprogress and majority of them run crit/haste builds which conflicts with what icy/bloodmallet say.Currently sat on 455 ilevel as destro spec. However when it comes to raids even with flasks and pots i can’t seem to get more than 28-30k damage and get very little proccs. My first opener i get about 60k but then it falls off dramatically when my cd’s are down. End the fight with less damage than the tanks every fight and its demoralizing. Like the title says… in desperate help.

Character - Hélga - Auchindoun - Alliance (Can't post link because of restriction)

Kind regards

I can tell you right now if your having issues with your single target dmg trust me it doesn’t get better at higher ilvl. But if you are getting low numbers on multiple target fights then there is obviously an issue, and that could be a number of things. Couldn’t pull up your profile not showing on my end but how you are talking i can almost guarantee you don’t either have enough haste, or you aren’t tracking your flash points / rolling havocs. And again you aren’t very high ilvl but you want to aim for 3 flash points 2 rolling havocs and 1 chaos bolt trait for the 15 sec reduction.

Don’t be frustrated with your single target. It’s just not good outside of cd’s. But if you want to do some sort of reliable single target go memory of lucid dream as your main essence. But overall VoP will be your best performer outside of single.

Yes, it's not easy to do damage on retail with lock

For these reason, I play on Classic ^^
    Last edited by Arethusa; 2020-06-17 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arethusa View Post
    Yes, it's not easy to do damage on retail with lock

For these reason, I play on Classic ^^
    How's the shadowbolt spam treating you? Rotation engaging enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Locilol View Post
    Hi all. So i’ve recently rerolled warlock and absorbed all the info from icy veins/blood mallet. I've even looked at high geared locks through wowprogress and majority of them run crit/haste builds which conflicts with what icy/bloodmallet say.Currently sat on 455 ilevel as destro spec. However when it comes to raids even with flasks and pots i can’t seem to get more than 28-30k damage and get very little proccs. My first opener i get about 60k but then it falls off dramatically when my cd’s are down. End the fight with less damage than the tanks every fight and its demoralizing. Like the title says… in desperate help.

Character - Hélga - Auchindoun - Alliance (Can't post link because of restriction)

Kind regards
    Try running some logs, you can download the program from Warcraftlogs. This will enable you to directly compare to some locks who are doing better than you, figure out what's missing. That's also more useful to link than your armory for feedback.
    Dropoff outside of your CDs is very normal for destro, that's how the spec works. We do spectacular damage during infernal, then go into maintenance mode for the next minute and a half.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada