Let druids take on the look of....

any tamable cat model for feral or any tamable bear model for guardian in game.

Could be a glyph and you'd need a new one whenever you decide to switch the model up.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    any tamable cat model for feral or any tamable bear model for guardian in game.

Could be a glyph and you'd need a new one whenever you decide to switch the model up.
    not a bad idea for a glyph--plague bear hear I come

Quote Originally Posted by mytheiya View Post
    not a bad idea for a glyph--plague bear hear I come
    Well, hopefully the SL changes convince them to open things up a bit more.

Wouldn't mind going on a form collection spree.

Yes, I concur with this, I don't see why druids have, well, initially had only one form for each. The issue is, would they have to alter all the forms so they had a racial flair, or are those only for the default bodies?

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I quite like the distinct druid-looking cat form instead of any other random cat NPC. Especially when it has aspects of the race you play (tauren horns, troll tusks, etc) and it stands out quite well.

Now I am all for more customizable options in the game, just not this one.

Quote Originally Posted by TristanTaylor View Post
    Yes, I concur with this, I don't see why druids have, well, initially had only one form for each. The issue is, would they have to alter all the forms so they had a racial flair, or are those only for the default bodies?
    Yeah, default only. Less work for Blizz that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KingConquer View Post
    I quite like the distinct druid-looking cat form instead of any other random cat NPC. Especially when it has aspects of the race you play (tauren horns, troll tusks, etc) and it stands out quite well.

Now I am all for more customizable options in the game, just not this one.
    I guess I don't understand why you wouldn't want the ability in game. It wouldn't hurt you or force you to play in a form you didn't like.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I don't understand why you wouldn't want the ability in game. It wouldn't hurt you or force you to play in a form you didn't like.

I don't care if it was to be added or not. Clearly I wouldn't utilize it if it were added, and I wouldn't crusade for it to be taken out of the game as well if it was.

Just my opinion on the concept. If you were to ask me "would you want to see this added?" my answer would be "no" is all.

Yeah, default only. Less work for Blizz that way.
    I would also like some of the base/default ones updated to reflect their race a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by KingConquer View Post
    I don't care if it was to be added or not. Clearly I wouldn't utilize it if it were added, and I wouldn't crusade for it to be taken out of the game as well if it was.

Just my opinion on the concept. If you were to ask me "would you want to see this added?" my answer would be "no" is all.
    I guess the part I don't understand is why you'd say no when other people would want it and you don't have to use it. I'd get it if the choice meant you had to use a model you didn't like. It just seems weird to me to vote no when it wouldn't affect you.