10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Gladiator's savage chain (BRD) says hi.
    What a worthwhile grind at this stage in Classic
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Incoming "IF I WANNA WASTE MY LIFE FARMING SOMETHING MEANINGLESS I SHOULD BE ABLE TO"

On topic: OP blizzard has tons of systems that already work similar to this to lock you out of playing, I honestly don't see the big issue.

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    See what I´ve said after that, ... Which makes the Bot Visible and Reportable.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeaaaa, ..

Apparently not, ... Are people allowed to Play however much they want? Or do you want to set up a different "Restriction" where you think people bot and need to be Punished?
    No human is playing and logged in for say 24 hours a day 7 days a week constantly farming. At that point it's safe to say it's botting.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Yea, taking measures against bots is a bad thing!

/s

That said, being 'realm limit' and not 'account limit' will just have them rotate realms every 6h? Still a hindrance!
    It is when it increases the price of items on the ah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Benjen666 View Post
    #1 - 2020/06/16 02:59:18 PM
    As part of our ongoing efforts to eliminate exploitative and automated gameplay, with scheduled weekly maintenance in each region, we’re implementing the following change to our settings on all WoW Classic realms:

You may now enter a maximum of 30 unique instances (dungeon and raid) per day, per realm.
    This restriction complements the current limit of 5 instances per hour. Now, when a player enters a dungeon or a raid, the game checks to see if they have entered 5 instances in the last hour or 30 instances in the last 24 hours, and if they have, they cannot enter the instance until enough time has elapsed. This check is across all of your characters on your realm.

These limits only apply to dungeon and raid instances, and do not apply to PvP battlegrounds.
    You literally cant do 30 dungeons in a single day unless you are botting. Are you part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    All the sudden half the playerbase likes to spam dungeon runs all day every day in an unhealthy manner and this change just ruins their poor little lives
    Only if you think half of the playerbase is 100 people.

This change will have no effect on bots or farmers. It only affects real players. This thread proves that there are people who might want to spend all day farming runs and just because you've not been aware of the possibility doesn't mean it didn't exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    You literally cant do 30 dungeons in a single day unless you are botting. Are you part of the problem.
    Have you heard of lvl 60 characters running lower lvl dungeons? Or do you literally do not know what the word literally means?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Honestly, I wonder if people like you play. BRD has 2 items that warriors really want and one of those that melee dps want.

SGC is a plate chest that's BiS for warriors. It's a VERY VERY low drop rate because it's a low drop chance from just one of the bosses in Arena who also has a low spawn rate. I know people who've had to clear it 2-300 times before even seeing it once.

Hand Of Justice is a great trinket off Angerforge. It also has a low drop rate.

- - - Updated - - -

Or... they can... ban the bots!

Look, 30 runs a day, even of just Arena in BRD *is* a lot. Most people will never do it. But if this is a botting issue, ban the damn bots
    I am honestly tired of people like you.

let me tell you a secret which people like you clearly are incapable of comprehending.

BLIZZARD DOES BAN BOTS. THEY LITERALLY BANNED 20000 OF THEM LAST MONTH.

Stop with your whining and always repeating the same drivel over and over.

Blizzard bans bots every single month.

They are trying something new. Which if you are not exploiting or botting yourself, will not affect you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Only if you think half of the playerbase is 100 people.

This change will have no effect on bots or farmers. It only affects real players. This thread proves that there are people who might want to spend all day farming runs and just because you've not been aware of the possibility doesn't mean it didn't exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you heard of lvl 60 characters running lower lvl dungeons? Or do you literally do not know what the word literally means?
    If you are doing that many lowlevel dungeons....you need to take a break. You are unhealthy.

And i was referring to higher lvl dungeons. You know the ones worth doing.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    i bet there are people unable to clear MC without pre raid BiS...
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    It is when it increases the price of items on the ah.
    Yea, that makes a lot of sense. No, not really.

Might aswell just 'legalize' and accept bots, everything would be super cheap then! SUPER MEASURE. Hell, we wouldn't need to buy anything, we could just bot ourselves!

Savage Gladiator's Chain is the single most overrated item in Classic. I've simmed it over other pieces at multiple gear levels and with or without world buffs. With full world buffs and a fairly common set of high level gear, SGC is a 1 DPS downgrade over Malfurion's Blessed Bulwark and a 1.5 DPS upgrade over Cadaverous Armor. With no world buffs SGC is an 11 DPS upgrade over Malfurion's.

It's beyond bizarre how much people hype that item.

Welcome to classic, where every single point of simmed DPS in important.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose