3+ Year Old Account

Druid Class Mount Idea

I mean, the Lunawing Owl form is cool....but then it turns into a Stag (or what you have as your land travel form) when you either enter a no flying zone or enter combat. I was thinking a Hippogryph that changes colors based on your spec: Purple for Balance, Yellow for Feral, Red for Guardian, and Green for Restoration.

what bothers me is I chave to use two gcd's to activate bird form when exiting combat if I'm already in stag form, soa hybrid land/flying mount travel form would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by mytheiya View Post
    what bothers me is I chave to use two gcd's to activate bird form when exiting combat if I'm already in stag form, soa hybrid land/flying mount travel form would be nice
    Blame the "bright idea" of them combining all the travel forms into one key "for convenience." That's gotten me killed more times than I care to remember in wpvp.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    I mean, the Lunawing Owl form is cool....but then it turns into a Stag (or what you have as your land travel form) when you either enter a no flying zone or enter combat. I was thinking a Hippogryph that changes colors based on your spec: Purple for Balance, Yellow for Feral, Red for Guardian, and Green for Restoration.
    this ship kind of sailed once class mounts were revealed, as Blizz already had the Owl form ready, also the colors depending on race for your druid is far more fitting

10+ Year Old Account
    Look, just give us a seal/walrus form that can be usable on land so we can plop around and I'll be happy.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    I Hippogryph would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by mytheiya View Post
    Well what works for me is that I simply have made a /cancelform Macro bind to "1" ("2" is Stag / "3" bear Form and "4" Cat) and when i'm in Travel/Stag form and coming out of fight I just need to press "1" /cancelform and I go instantly in Flight Form without having to use 2 Globals ;-)