Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Shadowlands Alpha - Maldraxxus Zone Preview

Shadowlands Alpha - Maldraxxus Zone Preview
    Today we are taking a look at the zone of Maldraxxus on the Shadowlands Alpha.

My D2 necromancer, Igota_Boner, would've loved the zone...

Awesome. Too bad I can't choose Necrolords covenant because their ability is trash for raiding and pvp for my hunter, and I'm forced to go Venthyr.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice and all but where is the release date and my alpha/beta.

The new Darksiders looks cool.

finally something different looking after all years.

I like the WotLK and EPL vibes of this zone. I hope they will do Kel'Thuzad justice at least.

One more zone to go and it will be Beta time . Bring on The Maw so we can rescue Tyrion already haha.

This actually looks really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    One more zone to go and it will be Beta time . Bring on The Maw so we can rescue Tyrion already haha.
    Maw will probably be out very soon, not going to have a lot of story content off the bat.

But they still need to put in soul binds i believe, before beta. Maybe they'll want to get legendaries in too.

And now I want to purchase the expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Maw will probably be out very soon, not going to have a lot of story content off the bat.

But they still need to put in soul binds i believe, before beta. Maybe they'll want to get legendaries in too.
    I have a feeling that is all coming along side The Maw, they are going to want to push into beta soon as they likely still have a ton of pressure from Activision.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am so gonna hate this zone. The color palette is just too drab for my tastes :/ Always hate it when the final or last zones are these dead wastelands(Icecrown, Dread Wastes, Tanaan, now this and the Maw). Especially since they are usually the ones you spend the most time in.

Yay, another monochrome and washed out zone that makes you want to put a bullet in your head. AWESOME!

Oh. Another Dread Wastes.

Yay. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    Lmao, nobody is forcing you anything. Play what you want.
    Nobody is forcing you to perform the best you can, you're absolutely correct.

Heck, let's all just run around without any gear on, it's not like people can FORCE me to raid with gear on. RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    Awesome. Too bad I can't choose Necrolords covenant because their ability is trash for raiding and pvp for my hunter, and I'm forced to go Venthyr.
    All the good things coming in Shadowlands, and then they still did not learn it: DO NOT CONNECT FACTION / STORY CHOICE TO CHARACTER PERFORMANCE FFS!

15+ Year Old Account
    As nice as some of the screenshots look it just seems plain to me for some reason. Maybe with everything animated and what not it looks better. I'm sure I won't mind to much because its not like any other zone hasn't become "plain" after seeing it for two years.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Nobody is forcing you to perform the best you can, you're absolutely correct.

Heck, let's all just run around without any gear on, it's not like people can FORCE me to raid with gear on. RIGHT?
    There are so many viable ways to play this game. Unless you are going for world firsts or competing professionally or whatever, the min/maxing isn't a big deal. Seriously, play what you want and how you want, as long as it's not the reason your group is failing content (which I promise you it won't be).

Hate to sound like the party pooper, but can you post these in links? It takes up half the front page on mobile.