Thread: SMF is back!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    @Kiljaedon

You nailed it my friend!

And today they announced that they removed the GCD on multiple major burst abilities (like Avatar, Recklessness).

The hype is real.

Sorry for my possible inconfidence, but don't you loose a huge chunk of HP due to 2h having twice the amount of stamina? I'm happy SMF is back (would prefer mog option though), but it looks like a huge loss compared to a small gain in movement speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Neyo View Post
    Sorry for my possible inconfidence, but don't you loose a huge chunk of HP due to 2h having twice the amount of stamina? I'm happy SMF is back (would prefer mog option though), but it looks like a huge loss compared to a small gain in movement speed.
    Its true but in the past it has only mattered for world first progression. Not for the other 99% of warriors.

Sad that they added SMF but not Gladiator Stance

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Sad that they added SMF but not Gladiator Stance
    i dont get why i see some ppl wanting Gladiator stance back. it was just available for 1 expansion while smf has been a thing since vanilla, and it was literally just a prot warrior with more dmg....

the idea of it is cool and all, and i did play it myself, but its really no surprise their not bringing back Glad stance, something that was just available for ONE expansion, and it wasnt even any fun to play imo, as it just felt like playing protection but actually doing some dmg. and prot rotation is super boring anyway.

same with enh shamans asking for 2 handed back, a thing that was in vanilla and never seen again. just leave it in the past where it belongs.

personally, i dont mind smf back, my only consern is if im being forced into it due to it simming higher, if not, i would hands down pick TG just couse it looks better dual wielding 2 handers, and i feel like it fits better for a fury warrior then using 1 handers. smf dont bring anything except letting you use one handers, rotation and animations is just the same, so i dont really get the extra hype for this tbh.

They should just have allowed Fury to xmog 1hs. Boom, people get the flavor they want without all the gearing and balance problems that could occur.

At least the new weapon tokens in raids should allow us to more easily target which type we want, that's something at least.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by crashyk View Post
    i dont get why i see some ppl wanting Gladiator stance back.
    Because there are people who like sword and board DPS and currently none exist in the game. Really all there is to it, no different than there are people who like to wield 2h or dual 1h or dual 2h etc etc.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont get why i see some ppl wanting Gladiator stance back.
    Bcs. SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    They should just have allowed Fury to xmog 1hs. Boom, people get the flavor they want without all the gearing and balance problems that could occur.

At least the new weapon tokens in raids should allow us to more easily target which type we want, that's something at least.
    Yeah. . Been thinking this for years. Can transmog to a caster staff but not a slightly smaller sword.. Oh well

Thank you for this information, it was very interesting and useful for me to learn about such possibilities.