Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliterated View Post
    You, just like anybody else can judge and believe what you want, but this happened after I started using TSM. Before, I NEVER had a ban and I have been around since 2005. So, to me it is typical that it happens after I started using TSM. Plus that in addition to this, I never received the mail with a report in which they verify my "law breaking" action. Either way, I see how you are replying to others, so we are done with the replies unless you have anything sensible to say.
    You can claim what you want, but there is a long history of players who makes claims similar to yours and it ends up that they left a huge part out about the story. That is why I am not buying yours at all. Many people use that addon and have not been banned, so it becomes more obvious you aren't telling the whole story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinaa View Post
    Except multi-boxing herb farmers are 90% bots and 90% of the nonbotters are still using a LOT of automation for their satellite flightform druids. it's not just copying keypresses/clicks.
    well ban those, i talk about honest multi boxers not the type who bot farm
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    well ban those, i talk about honest multi boxers not the type who bot farm
    And what is exactly a honest multiboxer? What is the motivation to multibox? To gank in owpvp? To farm herbs? To finish raids?

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    And what is exactly a honest multiboxer? What is the motivation to multibox? To gank in owpvp? To farm herbs? To finish raids?
    He is talking about players who are actually behind the keyboard and not people who have a bot running on all instances farming while they are away.

10+ Year Old Account
    to solo all stuff u wish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosha View Post
    He is talking about players who are actually behind the keyboard and not people who have a bot running on all instances farming while they are away.
    exactly, as long u actually play do as u wish
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

to solo all stuff u wish
    That means also creating unfair advantage in owpvp and one shotting enemy players?

It's all subjective obviously. No idea about classic. Pvp i guess. On retail it's all about farming efficiency

Quote Originally Posted by Orbos View Post
    It's all subjective obviously. No idea about classic. Pvp i guess. On retail it's all about farming efficiency
    But you can use multiboxing to create advantage in pvp playground in open world. It this fair and square?

10+ Year Old Account
    That means also creating unfair advantage in owpvp and one shotting enemy players?
    if u don't like it then u also sub to multi box and do same
    also a multi boxer would never be as good as actual real players, at best he enter random bg - which never had balance btw - and dominate a little one side, and even that doubt
    u give way too much credit to multi boxers in pvp
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    That's freaking astronomical. Good to see they are doing things about botting in WoW, though.
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ameplay/558339
    75000 new accounts made 1 day later.

also a multi boxer would never be as good as actual real players, at best he enter random bg - which never had balance btw - and dominate a little one side, and even that doubt
    Back in WoD there was a multiboxer on my PvE realm who hung out at Throne of KilJaeden a lot. There was always someone with pvp on in forming raids and the multiboxer had a blood dk to grip'n'slow and a bunch of crit chicken to zap the life out of them. Of course noone would heal them to not get flagged pvp themselves. Pretty rare that the raid fought back, me neither I chose pve realm for a reason. But if a couple of players decided to fight back the multiboxer was wiped out in about 10 seconds.

Always fun to watch.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    75000 new accounts made 1 day later.
    I believe Blizzard IP logs nowadays. Or, at least checks your IP against a list of known IPs who are banned, or have DDoSed their servers.

So they do create unfair advantage and your proposed solution is to create another unfair advantage on oposite side. I see.

Yes, they should be perma banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    So they do create unfair advantage and your proposed solution is to create another unfair advantage on oposite side. I see.

Yes, they should be perma banned.
    no they don't, in fact i said u give them way too much credit
    the only way a 1 player beat 5 actual real players is if they are all fighting each others instead on focus on the very obvious multi boxer
    in world pvp he create unfair advantage but guess what, u can literally turn off pvp to never encounter 1v5
    but even in a random bg if he creates anything he creates advantage to enemy faction, yes he will be 5 players focusing on 1, but bg has fixed number of players, it will be 5v1 + 4 beating his a88, and my bets will always be on 5 actual real players instead of 1 multi boxer
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    74,000 losers ... just wow.

Are there really that many failures at life who can't compete with normal players at even a basic level?
    Guess so ...
    Most of them were probably doing it professionally to sell gold and with multiple accounts.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Are there really that many failures at life who can't compete with normal players at even a basic level?
    Guess so ...
    They make money off of it. For nearly no work at all. Look at all the Chinese botting on NA/EU realms, do you think they are botting to buy potions and their epic mount? Obviously not, they bot to sell the gold for real money and become rich.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    You can claim what you want, but there is a long history of players who makes claims similar to yours and it ends up that they left a huge part out about the story. That is why I am not buying yours at all. Many people use that addon and have not been banned, so it becomes more obvious you aren't telling the whole story.
    Yeah you've got everything all figured out.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

Guess so ...
    40k more have been banned since the OP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who cares? serious botting is mostly done on dummy accounts that can safely be banned. Botters just start a new account to robot.

Edit: It's more effective if blizzard would ban daily then a couple of thousand at once.(Ban wave) Then buying a new account is less interesting for the botter as that could mean the next day it could be gone again.
    Last edited by shade3891; 2020-07-02 at 06:37 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone visited Botanica or Iron Docks? Those places had hundreds of bots before the ban announcement. Wonder if those got affected at all.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!