Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DeiVias View Post
    Testing for the last 5 hours or so, both BM and MM feel like they are in a good place.
    Does MM play any differently on the Beta compared to the PTR?
    Obviously disregarding the raw stats and all that it seemed to me that most of the currently used Azerite abilities were similar to the Conduits we get. The gamestyle I experience on the PTR very much seemed to leave me with far too many Precise Shot stacks to use quite often.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The gamestyle I experience on the PTR very much seemed to leave me with far too many Precise Shot stacks to use quite often.
    Happens on beta as well, sometimes i can't use all my Precise Shots, it's very apparent during Trueshot when we are flooded with Precise Shots and Aimed Shot charges but don't have the focus gen to make full use of them, have to either ignore Precise Shots or cap on Aimed Shot charges.

Blizz really need to do something with Trueshot, it's competing with Icy Veins for worst cooldown in the game now that it does not have the bandaid fix it had in BFA.

I'm pretty happy as a whole with MM but it could do with some tweaks to make it flow better.
    Last edited by DeiVias; 2020-10-01 at 08:33 PM.

MM definitely needs changes. Whether Blizzard intends teh current style of gameplay to be what they want or not. Talents especially are still a hot mess.

If Blizzard wants MM to be about focus management then they need to add abilities and talents emphasizing that. If they want the core of the spec to be about using Aimed Shot then they would need to at least make Double Tap baseline. Or even if they want to revert the spec to an earlier iteration, even something like the Uldir Machine Gun build would be acceptable as a core mechanic.

MM in short really just needs the devs to sit down and really consider what they want the spec to be, and then design talents around that.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Rejoice Hunters! hunters mark is no more!! it no longer gives a damage buff, just a "always seen" buff So its only for pvp situations! huzzah! (it was just changed on the beta)

Yes we know, it was changed on PTR yesterday. But still, great news!

Wouldn't mind the 5% dmg bonus applied to the hunter passively then as our single target just took a hit. Unless I missed something.

You didn't miss anything. They still have tons of time to balance ST damage, if necessary.