Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    I seriously doubt it, but nothing is impossible.

The only way they are going to redeem anything is to incorporate back some of the original game play mechanics. They can add all the graphics, fluff, resets, and this and that to WoW all they want, but the game is seen in a very different way then what it once was. Until they return WoW to what made it compelling to its fans, its going to continue to decline. Mountains of new gimmicks and "customizing options" are never going to save it.
    Last edited by Demithio; 2020-06-29 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Demithio View Post
    Until they return WoW to what made it compelling to its fans, its going to continue to decline Mountains of new gimmicks and "customizing options" are never going to save it.
    You seem too delusional thinking that returning to old shit will "save it". News flash, wow is at decline product life cycle and nothing it going to change that.
    If anything, returning to old stuff would probably make decline faster

It's a miracle that it still going.

CoS, Arcway, Kara, CoEN, Seat.

Only the last two were little hated at beginning due to poor tuning however that changed later on.

But yea, we had 4 + 1M dungeons.. Whereas in BFA, only 1M.

I don't understand the questions as there is nothing to redeem. BFA was quite good and I hope Shadowlands will be even better.

It's only peoples expectations that are the problem, which has rapidly increased over the years.

The deal that I have with WoW is: When its good, I play it. When it's bad I don't.

They do not need to redeem themselves. They made mistakes, and that is okay, when it's fun again I will be back. And eventually, I always go back.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

It's too early to tell but really loving all the character customization being added and Torghast sounds interesting
    Hope, the greatest power of all!

#WithoutRespectWeReject