Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
6
14
15
16
17
LastLast
  1. #301
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    the only thing that needs to be said is fuck racism.

    - - - Updated - - -

    bloodbornes position on the matter is the best.
    How about no?

    The only time wow's story was decent was when it was centered around racism. Now elf your knights will be coming with me!

  2. #302
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Since January 1 this year, we’ve banned over 30,000 accounts for these reasons
    The 74k accounts they closed for botting sure doesn't seem as impressive anymore.

  3. #303
    What about other ethnicities? Why didn't Blizzard pay attention when Asians took to the streets to protest, and why did the American mainstream media, selectively ignore it? Where were the anti-racist groups when the Oscar Democrats were openly mocking Asians?

  4. #304
    Legendary! Nnyco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Haomarush
    Posts
    6,770
    Quote Originally Posted by AsgardBY99 View Post
    What about other ethnicities? Why didn't Blizzard pay attention when Asians took to the streets to protest, and why did the American mainstream media, selectively ignore it? Where were the anti-racist groups when the Oscar Democrats were openly mocking Asians?
    This isnt a competition...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

  5. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    They have diversity in their products. What are you on about?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Perfect example of why companies, corporations, and in a general broad sense a person can’t win regardless of what they do.
    If a company or person stays silent then they are going against the cause by doing nothing. If a company or person picks a side then they are pandering and jumping on a band wagon.
    Blizzard can very well be a company that wants to make money, but they can also be a company that likes to make money but also support the BLM cause. Let’s not pretend that if Blizzard stayed silent during this whole issue that people wouldn’t be jumping on the attack because Blizzard didn’t show support openly.
    Thats the sad thing about every thing thath as ever happend,corporations like blizzard can't win no matter what they do people will always complain

  6. #306
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Choke holds are banned in numerous states for a reason. If a perp is in handcuffs and starts saying they can't breathe, you let up. Even if they're lying. But pigs will use an excuse to murder someone and call it justified.
    I'm not an American. Was it banned in the state the cop performed it? It's quite derranged to think they use it as an excuse to kill someone. Imagine day after day dealing with the worst elements of the society. It might have been routine hold positition. For cops who deal with thugs every day might be the day they won't come back to their families.

  7. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    I'm not an American. Was it banned in the state the cop performed it? It's quite derranged to think they use it as an excuse to kill someone. Imagine day after day dealing with the worst elements of the society. It might have been routine hold positition. For cops who deal with thugs every day might be the day they won't come back to their families.
    You're not an American, as you said, so don't try to say you know why most cops do the things they do. I grew up around cops. The majority of them absolutely use any excuse they can to merc people. Cops knew the job was dangerous. They also aren't supposed to have the authority to fucking gun people down. They're not executioners. Cops expect civilians to remain calm so nothing bad happens to them but cops are allowed to gun someone down because they panicked.

    Cops are class traitors of the highest order. They do not protect and serve. They control and intimidate in order to please the people that line their pockets. They absolutely DO NOT have the best interest in mind for anyone that isn't a cop. Especially if that person is a minority. For fuck's sake, in the last 20 days, 120 people have been killed by cops. That literally makes cops statistically more dangerous than gang members.

  8. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    You're not an American, as you said, so don't try to say you know why most cops do the things they do. I grew up around cops. The majority of them absolutely use any excuse they can to merc people. Cops knew the job was dangerous. They also aren't supposed to have the authority to fucking gun people down. They're not executioners. Cops expect civilians to remain calm so nothing bad happens to them but cops are allowed to gun someone down because they panicked.

    Cops are class traitors of the highest order. They do not protect and serve. They control and intimidate in order to please the people that line their pockets. They absolutely DO NOT have the best interest in mind for anyone that isn't a cop. Especially if that person is a minority. For fuck's sake, in the last 20 days, 120 people have been killed by cops. That literally makes cops statistically more dangerous than gang members.
    I'm a human being though and cops aren't orcs. I'm not surprised they go heavy on thug infested streets. Of course they knew, it doesn't mean they will chill around murder happy natives. Why not, gunnin criminals down is a solution. Yeah, unlike civilians cops experience danger every day of their duty.

    I think it is an exaggeration. I'm sure there are many people who benefit from their rough behaviour. Many people want to live in peace but their streets are polluted with human filth. There are 328 millions living in the USA, 120 is pretty low. I doubt it. Crime statistics show something different.

  9. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    I'm a human being though and cops aren't orcs. I'm not surprised they go heavy on thug infested streets. Of course they knew, it doesn't mean they will chill around murder happy natives. Why not, gunnin criminals down is a solution. Yeah, unlike civilians cops experience danger every day of their duty.

    I think it is an exaggeration. I'm sure there are many people who benefit from their rough behaviour. Many people want to live in peace but their streets are polluted with human filth. There are 328 millions living in the USA, 120 is pretty low. I doubt it. Crime statistics show something different.
    First of all, they're pigs and class traitors so I feel no sympathy for them. Second of all, there's little thing called due process. They are not supposed to be executioners. There are more unarmed people getting shot by police than gang members. Many cops really aren't endangering themselves every day. As a matter of fact, cops aren't even in the top 10 most dangerous professions. You're more likely to die as an electrician than you are as a cop.

    they're still humans. They still have rights. The Constitution deems that people are innocent until proven guilty and have the right to a trial. A cop gunning someone down is literally disregarding those rights. The only people that benefit from the brutality of cops are rich people and racist white people. So yeah. You're 100% about everything you've said.

  10. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    First of all, they're pigs and class traitors so I feel no sympathy for them. Second of all, there's little thing called due process. They are not supposed to be executioners. There are more unarmed people getting shot by police than gang members. Many cops really aren't endangering themselves every day. As a matter of fact, cops aren't even in the top 10 most dangerous professions. You're more likely to die as an electrician than you are as a cop.

    they're still humans. They still have rights. The Constitution deems that people are innocent until proven guilty and have the right to a trial. A cop gunning someone down is literally disregarding those rights. The only people that benefit from the brutality of cops are rich people and racist white people. So yeah. You're 100% about everything you've said.
    And they aren't executioners.

    I don't care much about the rights of violent criminals.

  11. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    First of all, they're pigs and class traitors so I feel no sympathy for them. Second of all, there's little thing called due process. They are not supposed to be executioners. There are more unarmed people getting shot by police than gang members. Many cops really aren't endangering themselves every day. As a matter of fact, cops aren't even in the top 10 most dangerous professions. You're more likely to die as an electrician than you are as a cop.

    they're still humans. They still have rights. The Constitution deems that people are innocent until proven guilty and have the right to a trial. A cop gunning someone down is literally disregarding those rights. The only people that benefit from the brutality of cops are rich people and racist white people. So yeah. You're 100% about everything you've said.
    You know that all police are this way how exactly? Have you personally done a psych evaluation on every single one? Or are you just projecting your own bloodlust and want to kill onto them with no actual evidence to back up your toxic horseshit?

    Yeah, thought so. Seek help homie, you seem to need it.

  12. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    class traitors.
    Wow, it's only been a few decades and the Marxist infestation is back. Then again, I guess the rot was never healed.

    You have no idea what collectivism does to societies. As others have said, get help... or get a job at least.

  13. #313
    They should focus on their writing and lore more because it's absolute trash at this point.

  14. #314
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughingjack View Post
    How about no?

    The only time wow's story was decent was when it was centered around racism. Now elf your knights will be coming with me!
    this shit take aint it fam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  15. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by Kynario View Post
    What else can they do? I think it is genuine.

    If they didn't want to do it they wouldn't do anything at all.
    If they stay silent they get shit on and if they really supported black lives they would have done it before the BLM bandwagon. If you do not think its forced then you are gullible as hell.

  16. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubacz View Post
    Wow, it's only been a few decades and the Marxist infestation is back. Then again, I guess the rot was never healed.

    You have no idea what collectivism does to societies. As others have said, get help... or get a job at least.
    They ARE class traitors. They don't have the general public's best interest in mind. Ffs, the police force in the USA was originally created to hunt down and catch runaway slaves.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    And they aren't executioners.

    I don't care much about the rights of violent criminals.
    Well then I'm glad you don't live in the USA because we don't need more monsters like you in the states. Everyone deserves to have their rights upheld. When you say you don't care about their rights, you are giving pigs excuses to kill people. Because all they need to do is say the bull shit line of "I felt my life was threatened" and they are justified regardless of whether or not the person they executed was armed.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    You know that all police are this way how exactly? Have you personally done a psych evaluation on every single one? Or are you just projecting your own bloodlust and want to kill onto them with no actual evidence to back up your toxic horseshit?

    Yeah, thought so. Seek help homie, you seem to need it.
    Please tell me where I said I wanted cops dead. I don't want them dead. I want them to lose their fucking jobs. I want reform so we can get the "bad apples" out along with the shitlords that defend them. There is no such thing a good cop that stays on the force because they will constantly defend the bad ones.

    YAnd due. You're supposed to lick the boot. Not make an entire fucking meal out of it.

  17. #317
    Wish these morons would cut it with the fake shit.

    How about you focus on making good games? Something you clearly have forgotten how to do in recent years.

  18. #318
    When is Blizz going to make the announcements they were going to make June 9th, anyway? It'll be two weeks tomorrow.

  19. #319
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Posts
    1,651
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    They ARE class traitors. They don't have the general public's best interest in mind. Ffs, the police force in the USA was originally created to hunt down and catch runaway slaves.
    They do not work against the people. They work to enforce the law and aid the public, and in most cases they take an oath to do so when joining the force. So no, they are not "traitors". Instead of socialist jargon why not just say you don't like them because of personal experiences. Hyperbole just hurts your own argument. And what does that last sentence have to do with the discussion or even the concept of policing and law enforcement in general?
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

    "If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

  20. #320

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •