Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassian Bob View Post
    Silence, brand!

Shut the fuck up and get back to making games. We don't need lessons in morality from corporations. Especially corporations that bend over backwards for genocidal communist regimes.
    where would you stand when they would increase expac and sub prices if they did not trade in those regions? :> I hope u don't use any production from those countries either.
    Punish the players for their government, right? :> I am from post SSRS country, we broke out because we were supplied western culture rather than cut off of it. Those western movies helped

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Never understood people's desire that companies do virtue signaling. Only reason a company does anything political is because they think it earns money and favor. Whenever a company speaks about it all I can hear is "like us and buy our products because look how we parrot what you guys value".

*shrug* I really don't get it...
    I think that in the age of social media the relationship of consumers and companys is really screwed up kind of forcing them to act on things like this for profit.

Just like how many followers/fans of a company follow blindly instead of judging every product on it's own, just look at the car industry.

After reading the first pages response, I am curious what the black gamers thinking about this? I assume that nearly 80% here are white, probably 15% yellow, 5% Hispanic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    After whole hong kong thing they really should had waited a bit more before going back to virtue signaling mode.

Black Lives don't matter

White Pride Worldwide

Quote Originally Posted by Hipnos14 View Post
    Exactly, It just makes no sense, it's like...we want to reach a point where everyone is treated by their merits and not by the color of their skin, so let's teach white people that they need to treat black people better, because...well because they are black obviously, you know, oppression, slavery and all that...Oh! and don't forget that white people are racist even if they don't think so, let me tell you about racial bias.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm dreaming or if there are really so many irrational people out there.
    I agree with what you've said, it is surreal that someone could write a statement like this in the name of fighting racism. The troubling part is that this kind of behaviour can only go on for so long untill it implodes unto itself because society, encompassing entertainment, education, economy and so on, can only take so much. Prioritizing people in various segments of everyday life based on their skin color instead of merit is only going to lead to the general deterioration of a society and the bills for such actions come in sooner or later.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2020-06-20 at 12:22 PM.

Discord had an announcement today also

A link to here

https://blog.discord.com/our-stand-o...y-320088e83a22

Quote Originally Posted by Godric View Post
    Calling anyone a racist should get you a ban, imo. Considering how easy it is to call someone that without any proof they treat anyone different based on race. The amount of damage that can potentially cause should be punishable to just throw out brainlessly.
    Just don't care, lol.

It's become such a convenient shriek word that I don't care if anybody calls me it anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    White lives matter.

Guys everything will be over after 12th November. They will dissapear like cockroaches! Everything is just a well elaborated plan to fund the anarchists and antifa to destroy cities, make anti-Trump propaganda and so on. These liberal blacks are the real racists. Thank GOD not all black people are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Yup weak, privileged, scared little white man boy you are.
    Some projecting going on for sure here. Just because you are ashamed of being a skin colour, doesn't mean the rest of us are as pathetic as you.
    You are very typical of the modern left wing nut, very predictable and a very shallow human being.

I still take the stance that you are just trolling though, because the thought of how mentally unstable or damaged someone must be to actually type the stuff you type is way scarier.

Also if you are in such a privileged position, why don't you actually go help the black community instead of racking up 5.4k posts on a dead wow forum?
    Don't just preach it man, get your privileged ass out there, do some good bro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Saying All Lives Matter in response to Black Lives Matter is like a firefighter hosing down all the houses in the neighborhood instead of the burning building because "All houses matter".
    Not really, like not at all. Its actually more like saying "this burning house matters just as much as the burning house across the street."

Seems a little better than saying "we'll put this fire out, but fuck that white guy across the street. His house isnt as important as this one because its white."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very rare pepe View Post
    Some projecting going on for sure here. Just because you are ashamed of being a skin colour, doesn't mean the rest of us are as pathetic as you.
    You are very typical of the modern left wing nut, very predictable and a very shallow human being.

I still take the stance that you are just trolling though, because the thought of how mentally unstable or damaged someone must be to actually type the stuff you type is way scarier.

Also if you are in such a privileged position, why don't you actually go help the black community instead of racking up 5.4k posts on a dead wow forum?
    They aren't interested in doing good. Why would they do that go out and do that good when they can just spew toxic racist bs on a forum with little to no consequences?

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Not really, like not at all. Its actually more like saying "this burning house matters just as much as the burning house across the street."

Seems a little better than saying "we'll put this fire out, but fuck that white guy across the street. His house isnt as important as this one because its white."
    How are you this sensitive and fragile? Get over yourself

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very rare pepe View Post

Looks like he struck a nerve. Look who's mentally unstable now.

Listen to yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    BLM? I guess supporting violent rioters who try to make a saint out of a thug is quite 2020. What's worse there are actual people who will see it as positive PR. Sheeeit.
    Try to make a Saint a thug? The Police chose this man as the Saint for this movement when they killed him in the street. Regardless of his past, people deserve due process. Mother fuckers don’t get to kill you in the street for nonviolent crimes. You’re probably extremely out of touch with reality of the social/economic/political landscape of the world and I wouldn’t be surprised by this as your on a video game forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    After reading the first pages response, I am curious what the black gamers thinking about this? I assume that nearly 80% here are white, probably 15% yellow, 5% Hispanic?
    I'm just laughing at the hypocrisy. White people are sitting here telling everyone how sensitive the "left" are (they really just mean black people, but okay) while they themselves are showing how sensitive and fragile they are by throwing a tantrum over a meaningless corporate gesture.

They don't realize how their actions are EXACTLY those of the liberals they hate so much. They are their own version of "woke" with the same amount of cringe.
    Last edited by ZayneGrayne; 2020-06-20 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldbreaker View Post
    Black Lives don't matter

White Pride Worldwide
    Can we issue a ban please?

Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    The idea that because a person has a different skin color makes them think differently and will give your company a diversity of views is racist. These people only care about emotions and PR, logic has abandoned them.
    Lmfao how is that racist. Do you know what racism means?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep.. they are totally gonna solve racism with the N word in name..... yep....
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeshark View Post
    Try to make a Saint a thug? The Police chose this man as the Saint for this movement when they killed him in the street. Regardless of his past, people deserve due process. Mother fuckers don’t get to kill you in the street for nonviolent crimes. You’re probably extremely out of touch with reality of the social/economic/political landscape of the world and I wouldn’t be surprised by this as your on a video game forum.
    No, the police simply went a bit too far and offed a thug. Now thug enablers are treating said thug like an icon. He deserved to be executed after sticking gun to a pregnant woman's belly.

'socioeconomic reasons' meme.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    No, the police simply went a bit too far and offed a thug. Now thug enablers are treating said thug like an icon. He deserved to be executed after sticking gun to a pregnant woman's belly.

'socioeconomic reasons' meme.
    Didn't know forgery was a capital punishment. Even if it was though, turns out the bill was real. So shopping is a capital punishment I guess.