Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    They really need to make these temporary xp buffs last through death, this isn't 2006 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I guess it costs Blizzard less to pay shills to defend their laziness then it does to actually drop something useful. They do it every holiday. It is poor game design as the best incentive to play always has been gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice troll buddy. Everyone knows that vanilla had the worst systems and WoD had the selfie patch that was originally a major patch that was downgraded to a fun patch where some of the features were banged out in a weekend by interns. Bfa isn't even in the bottom 3 for badness.

Good troll to a non troll post bro. Vanilla was the first iteration of any systems implemented and the default setting for the game so calling that out (regardless of the systems were bad) is hilariously idiotic. It's also funny how a lot of people actually enjoyed WoD gardless of a content draught as it was more alt friendly with what it had plus non diahrea class design and garrison gold making. If you actually knew or had any indication of how the community actually about this expac any statement or argument you make might have some merit to it. It is clearly obvious you really don't though lmao. Bfa is the worst expansion thus far. Period. The art team and music team did an amazing job, the rest if it is a steaming pile.

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    These are (should be) for alts and gearing them they are not aimed at someone who cleared heroic Nyalotha since January.
    Says who? I think if you're using holiday events to gear, you're the sort of player who doesn't need gear

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Art the Clown View Post
    15 years...

Same old shit...
    Except from Holidays across the board have radically changed over the years

That film is awful by the way

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    They really need to make these temporary xp buffs last through death, this isn't 2006 lol.
    Just don't die 5head

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Just don't die 5head
    Because you can 100% control that in random dungeons....not lol.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- Shadowlands Release Date will be October 20th or 27th, 2020

Says who? I think if you're using holiday events to gear, you're the sort of player who doesn't need gear
    Well assuming most people did them already for the Violet proto drake meta achievement, it's basically the same thing every year. You would do them if you have like 5-6 alts and you want to get a quick piece of gear (out of which the weapon is pretty sweet and shouldn't be higher than normal raiding equivalent) same with emissaries for loot or other events (fast honor, lvl up toons etc). They aren't meant for your main char or are we really celebrating the summer solstice in WoW for real )

Scarab Lord
    The 10% bonus xp is only from mob kills. Cloaks? lmao

Gear should have been 445. What a waste at any lower level.

Because you can 100% control that in random dungeons....not lol.
    Questing is faster than dungeons

Questing is faster than dungeons
    Not as a monk tanking lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I guess it costs Blizzard less to pay shills to defend their laziness then it does to actually drop something useful. They do it every holiday. It is poor game design as the best incentive to play always has been gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice troll buddy. Everyone knows that vanilla had the worst systems and WoD had the selfie patch that was originally a major patch that was downgraded to a fun patch where some of the features were banged out in a weekend by interns. Bfa isn't even in the bottom 3 for badness.
    It is useful, to the players who aren't 120 and who don't have the cloaks and who want the mog. Stop conflating something not being useful to you with "being bad game design" and stop personally attacking people who disagree with you.
    One of the most difficult things for people to do is objectively look at something they don't like and be able to accept that it is not bad, that other people like it, and if it was changed to the way they'd like it that other people would not like it and want it changed back.

Why not drop 475 loot for the festival? 425 is useless.

All these people talking about the ilvl being low like anyone needs a cloak for longer than the couple hours it takes to get your legendary carpet.

Not as a monk tanking lmao.
    I'd be interested to see a monk tank spamming dungeons and a WW leveling in the most efficient path and see who caps first

If you're leveling as DPS though, questing is certainly faster. I made a shaman yesterday that's nearly level 50 and I'm getting a level every 3 quests, it's insane

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Solarnova View Post
    Why not drop 475 loot for the festival? 425 is useless.
    Because holidays events are for fun, not for gearing

I'd be interested to see a monk tank spamming dungeons and a WW leveling in the most efficient path and see who caps first

If you're leveling as DPS though, questing is certainly faster. I made a shaman yesterday that's nearly level 50 and I'm getting a level every 3 quests, it's insane
    Oh 100% it is faster as a DPS to quest without a doubt.