3+ Year Old Account

We need a Priest Glyph that replaces your Spirit of Redemption with Bwonsamdi

… instead of a generic Spirit Healer. It would be a cool RP glyph for Troll Priests. Since Bwonsamdi appears as our Sprit Healer whenever we die in Zandalar, it makes some sense. Plus, he even does the spell casting thing that all Spirit Healers do when you talk to him. Alternately, there could just be a Glyph that turns you into a troll that looks like him, but isn't a 100% copy of him.

What do you think? Too weird?

Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-06-24 at 09:08 AM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

No, it would not be weird. Definitely fits to troll priests. In fact, I would like to have some glyphs locked to certain races too. Examples:

Glyph of Bwonsamdi's Chosen: spirit of redemption looks like bwonsamdi's servant. Races: troll, zandalari troll
    Glyph of the Naaru: spirit of redemption looks like Naaru. Races: draenei, lightforged draenei
    Glyph of Starshards: your Shadow Word: Pain or Purge the Wicked now calls down rain of Stars. Races: Night Elf, Nightborne.
    etc, etc

I think Blizz should be really creative with glyphs and give us abundance of them. Shadowlands could be perfect time for that.

Glyphs I would like to see:
    Glyph of Evil Twin: your shadowfiend now takes an appearance of dark version of yourself (basicly making shadowfiend looking like you in shadowform)
    Glyph of a Specter: Spirit of Redemption looks like spectral version of yourself

that would spawn a lot of priest alts
    great idea
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    No, it would not be weird. Definitely fits to troll priests. In fact, I would like to have some glyphs locked to certain races too. Examples:

Glyph of Bwonsamdi's Chosen: spirit of redemption looks like bwonsamdi's servant. Races: troll, zandalari troll
    Glyph of the Naaru: spirit of redemption looks like Naaru. Races: draenei, lightforged draenei
    Glyph of Starshards: your Shadow Word: Pain or Purge the Wicked now calls down rain of Stars. Races: Night Elf, Nightborne.
    etc, etc
    I found these on Reddit, these could be good Spirit of Redemption forms too

etc, etc
    This is an interesting concept as well. What would Zandalari/trolls get?
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-06-25 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    This is an interesting concept as well. What would Zandalari/trolls get?
    Well, I quested through Zandalar only once (I'm Alliance player mostly), so I guess you have probably way better grasp of troll and zandalari culture. I think fitting glyphs for trolls would change their shadow spells to look like death magic instead, since connection to Bwonsamdi. Maybe some Rezan themed glyphs for holy spells?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    Well, I quested through Zandalar only once (I'm Alliance player mostly), so I guess you have probably way better grasp of troll and zandalari culture. I think fitting glyphs for trolls would change their shadow spells to look like death magic instead, since connection to Bwonsamdi. Maybe some Rezan themed glyphs for holy spells?
    A Glyph that changes all your Priest spells to Death ones would be really neat, since both Zandalari and Darkspear worship Bwonsamdi.

I'm a bit too Bwonsamdi-biased, but I think some Aztec light spells for Rezan followers would work too, but he's dead so it might be a bit of a stretch?

I might post a few drawings of my concepts for the Bwonsamdi-themed ones here later. There's a thread somewhere about Class Skins, so I'll post it there too
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-06-25 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    that would spawn a lot of priest alts
    great idea
    A decent dps spec would spawn priest alts
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM