Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    DISREGARDING THE JOSH STUFF THAT THERE IS PLENTY OF EVIDENCE OF ....

Can anyone give me an explanation as to why there is drama with Sascha and why his career is in danger? The chat between him and Annie just seems flirty and persistent from his side but I honestly cannot find anything weird about it. Are people not allowed to be persistent anymore? And of course I m not talking about people forcing themselves on others (which he clearly did not do) but rather expressing their interest like normal humans despite softcore rejections (which often people do on purpose or due to uncertainty).
    Probably because Annies viewer numbers went downhill and she needed another round of attention to bring some life back to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    DISREGARDING THE JOSH STUFF THAT THERE IS PLENTY OF EVIDENCE OF .....

No sworn testimonies.
    No proof that the screenshots are real.
    Even if they are, it's not at all clear what he did constitutes criminal behavior.

So it's really a lot of fucking nothing. And a story of how dysfunctional people who play WoW enough to end up on Method generally are.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    And josh... what did josh actually do? He invited girls and was awkward and creepy. They could leave anytime they wanted, but they didn't?? Why? Man the internet culture, I fucking hate it.
    Underage girls*

One of them being 13.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    So many people here not realizing grooming underage kids is a crime.

lmao
    Different cultures. Again, just look at us in Germany. 14 year of consent ( I would still raise it to 18, but it’s not for me to decide)

16 you can have finished school / working already for a few years.

And relationships between 16 year olds and 21-25 are not to uncommon. Specially meeting in a work environment.

So 16 is really the limit where you can say, it’s not cool what he did, but it’s not worth the commotion.

On the other hand you showed he tried his hands at a 13 year old which is just disgusting.

But yeah, I think it’s cultural that many people don’t see it as serious as other

The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Easy solution:

Stay away from crazy jealously egirls.

These chicks do everything for attention, ruining other people's lives - no problem as long as they can get their profit out of it. Searching physical contact for weeks and then receiving a flirty midnight message, yes he ruined my life forever I'm so scared. I'm quite sure she never had more viewers than yesterday, talking about her horror story and all the bad things she went through. xD

And josh... what did josh actually do? He invited girls and was awkward and creepy. They could leave anytime they wanted, but they didn't?? Why? Man the internet culture, I fucking hate it.
    "What did josh do, he asked 13 and 16 year olds for nudes, and called then "N***ER slaves" and sluts?, man the internet culture i hate it"

Quote Originally Posted by Rune B View Post
    No sworn testimonies.
    Even if they are, it's not at all clear what he did constitutes criminal behavior.

So it's really a lot of fucking nothing. And a story of how dysfunctional people who play WoW enough to end up on Method generally are.
    My god, it gets more dumb as you go. Hes not in jail..
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I cant even at this point, its just sad.

it is funny, in the last 2 months i have seen just how fucking patheticly racist, and sexist the community is, filled with people who think literally manipulating people from age 16 to 13 into relationships and sending nudes is fine, its just, i am disappointed in the community.

You think. You feel. What do you know? What can you prove?

I applaud your righteous indignation. Now read some history and try to comprehend why we don't act based on feelings.

dating a 16 year old is legal, but typically frowned upon
    soliciting nudes from a 16 year old is ilegal.
    Dating and having sex with a 16 year old in the UK is legal, but of course soliciting nudes from someone under 18 is illegal, I made no reference to it being otherwise, was only addressing what Soikona asked.

Don't worry, I wasn't trying to defend Josh, guy's a massive creep and deserves fully what he has coming.

Underage girls*

One of them being 13.
    Do you see on my nickname how old I am? Did he search for underaged girls? Seriously this drama shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rune B View Post
    No sworn testimonies.

"No proof the screenshots are real"
    ok, please tell me how to prove they are real?

Do you see on my nickname how old I am? Did he search for underaged girls? Seriously this drama shit.
    No? What does your age have to do with this?

Grooming a 13 year old is a very serious crime my dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Kufell View Post
    Dating and having sex with a 16 year old in the UK is legal, but of course soliciting nudes from someone under 18 is illegal, I made no reference to it being otherwise, was only addressing what Soikona asked.
    Ok was just making sure, as there is tons of people here, rune B, and ClassicPeon who dont see the problem with the 13 year old and the soliciting nudes from a 16 year old.

"What did josh do, he asked 13 and 16 year olds for nudes, and called then "N***ER slaves" and sluts?, man the internet culture i hate it"
    Where did he do that?

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Why? Until then you had sexual education in elementary school and in middle school (a third time follows in high school) and since 14 is also the age of criminal responsibility (although you are judged differently as a teenager) in Germany, I don't see a reason why you shouldn't have the freedom to do what you want.
    Please also note that, age of consent laws are way more complicated than that. "It's 14" is a simple answer and comes with a bunch of astertiks which relativate them, most of them aimed at cases where it would otherwise criminalizes other teens of similar or slightly older age, while making it clear that it does not apply to adults of any age. The same applies for many other countries where some low number is taken as gospel but relativated by local laws or other laws. We've had this discussion way too often in Gen-OT, and everytime these simplified statements cause shock and confusion.
    /tar Tinker-zealot /point /lol
    WoW:Shadowlands - Danuser's Divina Commedia?

No? What does your age have to do with this?

Grooming a 13 year old is a very serious crime my dude.
    Where is he doing this?

"No proof the screenshots are real"
    ok, please tell me how to prove they are real?

That's what forensics and chat logs are for. That's why you call or go to the police. That's what they're for.

Otherwise you're just slandering people and potentially open yourself and your business to lawsuits or even jail time for things like false accusation of sexual abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    He says he's in a long-term relationship dude, he's cool. Probably there's a restraining order involved too, but that's cool too.
    Yea there is. And it says -20cm.

Quote Originally Posted by Huzzaa View Post
    In context of online contact. It's literally an ignore button away to erasing the other individual from your life.

And as already mentioned, if it's IRL, it's much different.

We were discussing it, or I was and probably Vinictus there too, in the context of online only. Were being the keyword here.

I don't have the time, nor the want to keep up to date on everyones e-lationships that turn into relationships.
    Online contact does exclude how humans think (or don't)?
    Have you and others been living under a rock? Yes, humans can actually do absolutely illogical and idiotic things after traumatic experiences. It is just how we are. This have been publicly talked about for close to last 20 years or so.
    Get a grip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

16 is not for photos, and 13 is def not.
    That's right, but I'm not arguing about 13 and regarding photos I quoted you another exerpt.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Where did he do that?
    How
    many
    times
    do
    i
    need
    to
    drill
    this