Page 17 of 91 FirstFirst ...
7
15
16
17
18
19
27
67
... LastLast
  1. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You don't even know my generation, my friend. What's that saying about assumptions?
    facts != assumption.

    You where throwing accusations left and right about incels and child molesters towards people in this thread just for not agreeing with you.

    Smart people learn from history. Not so smart people are destined to repeat it ^

  2. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    It's a relatively "new" organization and they are scared losing what they've built so far and just put him on rest for now until the situation cooled down.
    They're not *that* new. There's different ways of going about damage control, this isn't one of them. But once again, it's been an open secret for years so it's not surprising. Plus the screenshots etc. it's kind of hard to deny for him. He's a creep, why try and deny that.

  3. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by kappalol View Post
    What I would give to have so much free time that I could investigate each word someone say on the forum and write an essay about it. Man, you have a lot of free time. You need some hard life trouble to make you care about important things and not about if someone write girl instead of a woman. Imagine for a second that English is not for everyone's main language and some languages have words where girl or woman is basically the same.
    I do have a lot of free time due to an injury and I was able to do this even before then back when I had little time. I'm so good at doing it that I do it as a habit and as such I can clearly see the associated meaning of your phrasing that something like this clearly has to be for losers that have more free time than me. There's no consideration of other people having different skills than you. How small is your world? It seems incredibly small and focused on you and your ability.

  4. #324
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    "Girl cries on stream when people say mean stuff to her, therefore we should not believe her hundred odd screenshots of the CEO threatening her to sleep with him or possibly lose her job!"
    He said like 10 times that didnt happen? Do you know better than he does?

  5. #325
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    21,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    He said like 10 times that didnt happen? Do you know better than he does?
    Dude
    its literrally
    in the fucking screenshots

  6. #326
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Dude
    its literrally
    in the fucking screenshots
    Where in the screenshots is he asking for her nudes again?

  7. #327
    Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    Sascha, the co ceo of method, has been accused of abuse of power and position.

    https://twitter.com/anniefuchsia/sta...937474048?s=20

    Josh, a healer from method, and known for being toxic, has been accused of questionable behaviour and has been removed due to it.

    https://twitter.com/2Alexmae5/status...720356352?s=20

    Apparently, method has known of such incidents and did nothing. Method have denied they did. Only now that it is public, was Josh removed.

    https://twitter.com/Method/status/12...737811459?s=20

    What do you all think? Which side do you believe?

    I personally believe these actions are true and hope the victims get some sort of help or relief from this.

    Link to the story about Josh
    https://dotesports.com/streaming/new...ing-a-teenager

    EDIT: @FelPlague posted this, and thought it was worth sharing. Josh seems to have a history going by this chat https://m.imgur.com/a/lqnCXTm

    AND Sascha is now on unpaid leave
    https://twitter.com/Method/status/12...039066624?s=20
    not surprised in the least.

    what Sascha did doesn't look like a crime, it is the kind of creepy toxic manipulative behaviour teenage boy's usual engage in when hormones are running crazy but they haven't yet learnt any control over there dicks, flirting isn't a crime, but the two things that make him morally wrong is 1. flirting with a co-worker 2. when rebuffed not immediately stopping, if you flirt and they reject you, that's it, move on. i agree with some commentators that she didn't help her self much, and that's likely due to her anxiety, im not trying to place any blame on her by saying this more im trying to point out to any woman/girl that is reading this that this is the worst way to handle a situation like this, you have to be firm with men like that, tell them straight and honestly and in front of a witness, get a male friend involved preferably as that's most likely to make them back down, and i don't mean if a dude flirts with you who you don't like jump straight to that course of action, i mean if you reject some one and they continue to be persistent take it to that level.

    on the josh thing, that's just straight up underage grooming if the accusation is true, which wouldn't surprise me if it was in all honesty. there's not much more to say on it except that the police need to be involved and investigate the accusation, i don't think its my place to make comments on allegations of that level of seriousness its a police matter and i hope her local branch has been informed, if shes in the UK they don't need the victim's consent anymore to investigate and prosecute these types of crimes.

    and for those saying there's no evidence, in the first case we can see that chat messages to make our own judgements, it does come across is creepy as fuck and its clearly flirting with a colleage which is rightly a disciplinary offence in most workplaces, and he clearly carries on well after being rebuffed.

    for the last its more than just an accusation as they allude to there being evidence (the nudes that were sent) this isn't a "XYZ gave me the jolly Rodger at a house party 20 years ago and looking back i was drunk and wasn't in full consent of this but i have no records of any of it ever happening so just completely trust my account is the right one", there accusation alludes to having evidence or there being easily obtainable evidence by law enforcement and for blatantly obvious reasons we shouldn't as members of the public be privy to said evidence, as such this is as i said a matter that does need to involve the police. and its standard practise for some one to be sacked or suspended when this type of allegation is made and there is evidence that needs looking at by the authority's, if it all proves false, then josh can sue for unfair dismissal that's the general rule and way things go with this sort of thing.

    in both cases's removing josh and Sascha from method are justified actions, Sascha definitely committed a sackable offence even if it isn't a crime and its standard practise to safe guard staff and the company in josh's case until the truth can be resolved, usually by the outcome of a court.

  8. #328
    Quote Originally Posted by Beuargh View Post
    most of the couples I know met at their work places.... hell, some of my (male) friends met their girlfriends at HER workplaces, as customers. one of them couple is gonna marry next month.... where the fuck your rules are coming from???

    I don't like nightclub. with your way of thinking, I'm most likely not going to meet anybody. do you have another exemple of a place I might be "authorized" to flirt?? dating apps? like, the creepiest way possible with the creepiest people, both genders included?? where you can treat people like shit or pieces of meet or block them for not reading your mind thru the internet if they didn' say the things you wanted them to say ?

    and first of all, how are you supposed to flirt in a nightclub? with the music so loud you can't have a real discussion. nightclub are good for one night stand. balls emptying sessions....

    relations between men and women are going downhill with people like you. damn, if you are not interested in someone trying to flirt with you, WHEREVER YOU ARE, tell him (her) you are not interested!! if he (she) insist, do what you have to do, like going to the police, or the security of the place you're at.... don't be a victim (unless that's what you are looking for....)

    and yeah this is completely off topic. IDGAF about method and their drama queens. for all I know it might just be a way to make some buzz and keep their name on some mouth while there is no world first race for a while. just wanted to respond to this while I take a shit....
    I don't know, mate. I think that before you start flirting with someone you are almost guaranteed that your flirt will be accepted. Maybe you already know the person and talked before, maybe both of you kept eye contact for more than usual and even had some smiles going both ways. It's creepy as hell when someone you're not even noticing in the place comes by suddenly and start flirting with you. Of course you can be wrong when interpreting those signals but, if they existed in the first place, I'm pretty sure most of people won't find you creepy and will apologize if you misinterpreted something he/she has done. But, if they simply didn't exist at all... Yeah, you're creepy.

  9. #329
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    21,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    not surprised in the least.

    what Sascha did doesn't look like a crime, it is the kind of creepy toxic manipulative behaviour teenage boy's usual engage in when hormones are running crazy but they haven't yet learnt any control over there dicks, flirting isn't a crime, but the two things that make him morally wrong is 1. flirting with a co-worker 2. when rebuffed not immediately stopping, if you flirt and they reject you, that's it, move on. i agree with some commentators that she didn't help her self much, and that's likely due to her anxiety, im not trying to place any blame on her by saying this more im trying to point out to any woman/girl that is reading this that this is the worst way to handle a situation like this, you have to be firm with men like that, tell them straight and honestly and in front of a witness, get a male friend involved preferably as that's most likely to make them back down, and i don't mean if a dude flirts with you who you don't like jump straight to that course of action, i mean if you reject some one and they continue to be persistent take it to that level.
    Something to point out...
    He is not her co-worker
    he is the CEO
    she is his employee
    he is her boss
    so that puts a very different dynamic to the guy flirting with the girl, especially with the "I dont take being shut down well" when she says no to going to his hotel room.

  10. #330
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Yeah, right. So basically what you say is just you and your e-friends can and absolutely will throw stones into people you don't like, because, for some reason, you and your e-friends decided you have all the rights to do it?

    Well, guess what: you can't. Countries have laws for a reason. Unless, of course, you live in some countries I can't name because its a bannable offence on this forum.
    I can. The exact same thing could be done if I met with my social circle and judged them, only doing it way this leaves evidence if I do something illegal. People talking and passing judgment within their social circle is morally wrong and legally punishable. Where it goes into unlawful behaviour is if the social circle goes to direct vigilantism of the, ie. saying things like they'll follow them for the rest of their life and make it hell, that they would hire some people to beat them up. Etc. People are allowed to talk within their social circles without any law interfering as long as they keep within what the law says is legal even if it's morally wrong.

  11. #331
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    my dude do you?

    To me it seems like an akward,creepy and toxic fucking dude typing to people he shouldnt.
    I'm not seeing the grooming part. Feel free to explain it though?
    Well yes he is being awkward, creepy etc.

    However speaking to a child to build any kind of emotional relationship even through manipulation with the purpose of sexual abuse is grooming.

    this also includes requesting nudes as he is actively "producing" child pornography.

  12. #332
    I believe that this "believe the woman" shit has to end. Woman's nature is to lie. Lie to get something she wants, or to get revenge. I beleive in innocent until proven guilty. I also believe their guild will suffer from it, but they're horde shits, so they can burn for all I care.

  13. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Dude
    its literrally
    in the fucking screenshots
    Yes? All I'm seeing is a flirty message with a heart emoji send to a mentally unstable person who kept searching physical contact with him, that is now accusing him off things that he prob never did. Could you quote him and send me a link where he forced her to sleep with him or she will lose her job?

  14. #334
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    21,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Yes? All I'm seeing is a flirty message with a heart emoji send to a mentally unstable person who kept searching physical contact with him, that is now accusing him off things that he prob never did. Could you quote him and send me a link where he forced her to sleep with him or she will lose her job?
    Excuse me? where was Annie searching physical contact with Sascha?
    You are literally making shit up.
    https://i.imgur.com/SUjdiqe.png
    "I like you, you know our hotel rooms are right beside eachother, why are we texting"
    https://i.imgur.com/nBEIpKm.png
    "No"
    https://i.imgur.com/s6HMX3y.png
    I dont like to be shut down like this


    Again, remember, he just invited her to his room, in a hotel, he is "drunk" and well he is her boss, he is the CEO.

    also this entire exchange. https://i.imgur.com/AotoNQv.png

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    I believe that this "believe the woman" shit has to end. Woman's nature is to lie. Lie to get something she wants, or to get revenge. I beleive in innocent until proven guilty. I also believe their guild will suffer from it, but they're horde shits, so they can burn for all I care.
    Holy fuck i have never seen such an incel thing before.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-06-25 at 12:51 PM.

  15. #335
    Scarab Lord Eugenik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In your backyard
    Posts
    4,116
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    Woman's nature is to lie.
    Yikes /5more
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

  16. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by kebabmasterxd View Post
    Well yes he is being awkward, creepy etc.

    However speaking to a child to build any kind of emotional relationship even through manipulation with the purpose of sexual abuse is grooming.

    this also includes requesting nudes as he is actively "producing" child pornography.
    Where did he ask for nudes again? People keep posting the screenshots when i say that but i dont see anywhere in those screenshots that he is asking for nudes.

    through manipulation with the purpose of sexual abuse is grooming
    How do you know thats his purpose though?

    I'm not saying its NOT his purpose. I am saying dont start a twitter rant about locking him up, leave that to people actually doing the case against him.

  17. #337
    Scarab Lord Eugenik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In your backyard
    Posts
    4,116
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    I am saying dont start a twitter rant about locking him up, leave that to people actually doing the case against him.
    Why not? /3more
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

  18. #338
    My experience with @2Alexmae5

    We've met on a cold december night of 2010, she was nice to me at first, so i thought we are dating now. I was giving her all my money, and it is her fault, because she was being nice to me and i just couldn't say no. After that she penetrated my ass with a big ass brush.

  19. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Excuse me? where was Annie searching physical contact with Sascha?
    You are literally making shit up.

    - - - Updated - - -

    It's right there: "At this point Annie started to ask me for hugs every day, occasionally multiple times a day." taken from here: https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr9nm1

    I mean who is hugging his "boss" multiple times a day? Seems pretty fishy to me don't you think? I have never hugged my boss before, btw.

  20. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Why not? /3more
    because its stupid?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •