Page 26 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Why is this news? They're just video game players. They wouldn't even be on Jeopardy: "The Who Gives A Shit?" edition.
    What? What are you saying?
    We should only care about sexual abuse or grooming of minors if the people involved are...what? Where do you put your threshold? They hold office or work in law enforcement? Assuming of course that neither abuser or victim plays videogames, because then it's invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by kappalol View Post
    And also trying to flirt with a girl is a capital crime.
    Is that really your idea of flirting? Truly?

Why is this news? They're just video game players. They wouldn't even be on Jeopardy: "The Who Gives A Shit?" edition.
    They are the top players of the game this site is about. I mean... ??? oO

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Or may be they where waiting for proof? idk. The accusations here doesnt seem like something that should be handled within a corporation. IT should be handled in the court of law
    Knowing and having proof are two different things entirely. In that regard, I agree with you 100%. Maybe they were waiting for concrete proof, and if they find it and he did this, then it should be handled in a court of law.

Grooming and sex offender cases end up being news pretty often. Not sure what you're trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Is that really your idea of flirting? Truly?
    I actually think thats what Josh was thinking he was doing.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spalernTJ View Post
    We've kinda had that going for us for a long time though, haven't we? I mean, witch hunts were a thing, and all the evidence needed was the word of the church. This is just the modern version of that.
    It's not quite the same thing though is it. I mean witches weren't real. Are you trying to pretend that sexual abuse doesn't happen?

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    i love that we now live in a world where we can make accusations without evidence and people lose their careers over it.

This. I want women to come forward, properly. File sexual harassment suit or abuse with the authorities. Also, there needs to be an investigation before anything negative occurs. Here is the real problem, someone comes out on social media and claims "X" happened. Immediately, the accused is guilty until proven innocent. Several of these recent claims have been shown to be a hoax, already (I'm speaking of the Justin Beiber accusation that was proven to not even be in that state at the time).

This all feels like a Witch Hunt. We are better / smarter than this.

I actually think thats what Josh was thinking he was doing.
    I loved josh as an entertainer, but seriously he did some fucked up shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    Knowing and having proof are two different things entirely. In that regard, I agree with you 100%. Maybe they were waiting for concrete proof, and if they find it and he did this, then it should be handled in a court of law.
    Got a little more context out of the preach video, apparently stuff like this has been going on a for a while. I'm not gonna start hating on method because i'm sure 99% of people had absolutely nothing to do with this, but... they dont make a good case for themselves

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    Bullshit cancel culture.
    "Back in 2008 he looked mean at me and now I have the courage to talk."

If someone bursts down my door right now, shoots me in the leg and takes everything he can move do I have to wait 3 or 4 years to contact the police?
    Oh what? I could do it right after?
    Crazy.
    people who tend to complain about "cancel culture" are people who are afraid of it. and not because "its wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    This. I want women to come forward, properly. File sexual harassment suit or abuse with the authorities. Also, there needs to be an investigation before anything negative occurs. Here is the real problem, someone comes out on social media and claims "X" happened. Immediately, the accused is guilty until proven innocent. Several of these recent claims have been shown to be a hoax, already (I'm speaking of the Justin Beiber accusation that was proven to not even be in that state at the time).

Plenty of them have and nothing ever happens if you go through those channels, I think this was the case with one of Josh's (potential) victims even.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    i love that we now live in a world where we can make accusations without evidence and people lose their careers over it.
    there is evidence; lots of screenshots, police reports. dude is a major fucking creep, Method knew it and they either blissfully ignored it or covered it up

Quote Originally Posted by Huzzaa View Post
    Other than finding it here: https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/method-josh.html

Which I somehow doubt is factual, where else is this information coming/sourced from?

He looks nothing like a 40 year old.
    And if he really is, damn, give me some of that fountain of youth bro!
    Could be he isn't and some one's fucking with his bio. I'm just going of the information avaliable, some state he's around mid 20s. Even still makes him well over 18 and a nonce when the incident is said to have happend.

It's harder tell ages with his type of body, not to offend but the stereotypical body people call a beta male, as they don't really grow proper facial hair and they tend not to be evolved in the activities that would age a person's skin and body.

You can call it a sad life, but rarely smiling and rarely being in the sun does wonders for keeping the skin wrinkle free.

Either way a nonce is a nonce

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kappalol View Post
    And also trying to flirt with a girl is a capital crime.
    when she's underage and he isn't then yeah, it is a crime....

Christ alive, is this thread the official gathering of the Incels 2020? If you don't think Sascha was in the wrong here, you need to go out and see the real world for abit.

I watched the Preach clip. I agree with what he did.

I understand there are some people apparently defending what Josh did. Can we stop acting like people who arent jumping to conclusions are evil and degenerate though?

That shit gets old real quick
    not so much that but .. the girl is given 0 accountability. So of those things she was within legal age of consent and responsible for her own actions. After things got sexual she didnt block/ignore him... she pursued him on snapchat. Lastly instead of calling the police for the underrage picture exchange (which is the actual crime btw in the UK)... she made a twitter post 3 years later. No not to the police within the same month... But a twitter post.

Quote Originally Posted by Andonais View Post
    Annie herself said Sascha isn't an abuser but that as a CEO his behavior is totally inappropriate and shouldn't happen and he can't be trying to sleep in the same room as an employee becuase he can't sleep without ac.
    Where'd she say this? I don't watch her streams, and I can only see Twitter second hand because I don't use it myself.

But I still don't agree with that. That wasn't a work situation, it was arranged from a financial and friend based situation. If Method was the one paying for booking everyones room and he purposely tried to get them a bed together itd be different.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post

she did come forward to the cops, there are police reports however they couldn't move forward with it due to insufficient evidence

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    people who tend to complain about "cancel culture" are people who are afraid of it. and not because "its wrong"
    I love this argument.

You are only against BML because you are racist

You only dislike the gax character X because you are homophobic

You only question cancel culture because you are afraid of it

You ever thought , that maybe , only maybe. People arent that simple , and have other reasons then negative ones?