Page 29 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I feel bad for Sascha as he obviously liked this girl he was spending time with and text flirted with her. He never got gross or crossed any lines and now people have the pitchforks.

Josh strikes me as leaning really hard into the edgelord sterotype and using a little e-fame to try and get nudes, hookups and so on from teens. I think many socially awkward 21 year old's would do the same if they had fans and some internet clout.

When these situations happen I always think of poor ProJared and his absolute online lynching he got cause his psycho ex wife lied.

What a piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Preach consistently condemns any abuse in the stories he reads. Also that Josh was fired immediately, and that so many other stories back it up, makes me much more inclined to believe that Method absolutely knew he was preying on young girls.
    and yet he capitalizes on people who love listeninging to kinky shit.

yet now he "condemns " method.

this is pure hypocrisy .

i would say nothing if he literaly wasnt first ( streamer ) to toss the stone

Is he seriously hitting on a girl with " I'm from Method please sleep with me "!?

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and yet he capitalizes on people who love listeninging to kinky shit.

yet now he "condemns " method.

this is pure hypocrisy .

i would say nothing if he literaly wasnt first ( streamer ) to toss the stone
    Just what are you talking about? Kinkyness, ERP, sexting = abuse, predatory behavior, rape?
    I know you dislike preach but are you really willing to go this low? Jesus man.

Look, it's creepy, but I have 2 questions:

1. Why didn't she save the actual damning requests for pictures? Saved the non-important stuff instead.

2. She could have stopped these interactions at any time, but she didn't. Obviously, she enjoyed the attention. What changed?

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Is he seriously hitting on a girl with " I'm from Method please sleep with me "!?
    I thought this was a meme tbh. I read here this sentiment first supposedly working like a charm (works in china, was that the origin of it? can't quite remember)

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    I thought this was a meme tbh. I read here this sentiment first supposedly working like a charm (works in china, was that the origin of it? can't quite remember)
    I really don't think so. He seems confident that his "Elite" status would get him some..... It is kinda pathetic if its true.

The Sascha thing seems like she just wanted to fuck him over

If josh did all of this he should indeed go to jail.

But, Twitter becoming the new tribunal is really REALLY scarying me. There is a reason we have a legal system and that system is built on investigations and proofs rather than pure emotions...

If the police said there was not enough proofs, going public about it on twitter doesnt make it more of a proof. If he is guilty he indeed should go to jail but it's not the twitter mob right to judge a man purely based on public accusation.

We live in a time where there are major riots due to a black man being shot by cops when said cops are also saving thousands of life because we refuse to have one innocent being killed even if it means thousands would get saved and accepting that twitter is now the judge IS accepting that a lot of innocent will be targeted.

Innocents women being burnt alive, black man being beaten to death cause a girl said he raped them instead of confessing they lost their virginity willingly outside of marriage , etc etc... Those who built our laws fought to make sure we have a criminal system that will only send people to jail if there is enough proof and we are destroying it.

Imagine if johny Depp didnt have the clarity of mind to make recordings ? The day his wife went public, studios were already trying to dump him from any projects without any proof.

If all those girls are ready to be vocal toward a crowd on twitter with screenshots and evidences, they could have gone public to the police / their parents and THAT'S what should be encouraged.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post

Imagine if johny Depp didnt have the clarity of mind to make recordings ? The day his wife went public, studios were already trying to dump him from any projects without any proof.

If all those girls are ready to be vocal toward a crowd on twitter with screenshots and evidences, they could have gone public to the police / their parents and THAT'S what should be encouraged.
    Imagine this.

Depp lost a contract with Disney over the case.

Heard still has all her contracts and nobody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    It's not quite the same thing though is it. I mean witches weren't real. Are you trying to pretend that sexual abuse doesn't happen?
    Yes, that is 100% what I meant to say. The one and only reason I made that statement, was to hint at the fact that I do not believe in sexual abuse. Sexual abuse is a myth, a folketale. /sarcasm

If he wanted easy,consequence free nudes he should have picked rbg's instead of pve. That's where the willing whores are.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    If josh did all of this he should indeed go to jail.

But, Twitter becoming the new tribunal is really REALLY scarying me. There is a reason we have a legal system and that system is built on investigations and proofs rather than pure emotions...

If the police said there was not enough proofs, going public about it on twitter doesnt make it more of a proof. If he is guilty he indeed should go to jail but it's not the twitter mob right to judge a man purely based on public accusation.

We live in a time where there are major riots due to a black man being shot by cops when said cops are also saving thousands of life because we refuse to have one innocent being killed even if it means thousands would get saved and accepting that twitter is now the judge IS accepting that a lot of innocent will be targeted.

Innocents women being burnt alive, black man being beaten to death cause a girl said he raped them instead of confessing they lost their virginity willingly outside of marriage , etc etc... Those who built our laws fought to make sure we have a criminal system that will only send people to jail if there is enough proof and we are destroying it.

A lot of this sounds like rambling, if innocents dying by cop is necessary according to you then the system is fucked, but the reasons the riots got so out of hand is because nothing was done about the innocent death until the rioting started.

There's a good chance that if Josh wasn't outed publicly like this nothing would have happened, even if he is guilty. "Cancel culture" and Twitter/social media being used for stuff like this is a direct response to the authorities often not doing enough, for whatever reasons. There's plenty of examples where women HAVE gone to the police first, for nothing essentially.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spalernTJ View Post
    Yes, that is 100% what I meant to say. The one and only reason I made that statement, was to hint at the fact that I do not believe in sexual abuse. Sexual abuse is a myth, a folketale. /sarcasm
    Obviously I know you weren't trying to pretend that Sexual abuse abuse is a myth. What I was doing was pointing out why your comparison to a witchhunt is daft.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Pretty sure he is using it in a joking manner. Not defending him, but it also seemed to work since she replied in a playful manner to it. Hell, even the girl in question talks about him that "he was top raider paying attention to a me, some insignificant, person". Paraphrase. Ergo his status had some attraction to it.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    What do you all think?
    I don't care
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Obviously I know you weren't trying to pretend that Sexual abuse abuse is a myth. What I was doing was pointing out why your comparison to a witchhunt is daft.
    It's not that daft tbh.
    In witch trials and too many #metoo cases the person is accused of made up bullshit that ruins your life, were you guilty or not.
    Last edited by Ghostile; 2020-06-25 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Easyclassictopkeklel View Post
    Did I get this right? One of the allegations against josh is that he asked for nudes, she send some and he jerked off to them? No surprise sherlock. Reminds me of Louis CK who asked two girls if he could jerk off in front of them, they said yes, he did and years later the girls jumped on the metoo-train.
    Idk what to make of all of this, but to me it seems like a bit of metoo mixed with a lack of social skills and psychological issues. Especially with Sascha
    I don't see much of a problem.
    But yeah, in these times you can get fired for saying "All lives matter", so no big surprises here.
    Preying on the weak is nothing to be proud of and especially nothing which should be appraised. As long as people do not see a problem in abusing a child's/teenager's certain lacks of social skills and psychological issues this will remain a problem. And please be aware that being a child or a teenager is a more or less arbritrary definition (with the age of X) so basically abusing certain lacks of social skills and psychological issues of any person is morally questionable.

Does that mean that the other person had no way out of it? No. But that does not ever excuse the behaviour of pushing one's own abusive agenda towards anyone.

So my respect goes to Alex for coming forward with this.

On the topic of false accusations regarding sexual/abuses, rape in general:

Of course there will be plenty false accusations, just as with any other crime. But they will not be the majority. And by generally stating "this is a false accusation!" without having proof of either you could as well just accuse anyone of anything.

Hear the people out, investigate thoroughly and show sympathy where you think it's due without condemning anyone.

And since sexual harassment and abusive behaviour is a topic which was and still is often swept under the carpet or talked down, in the big picture of things you won't do a whole lot of harm if you take any accusations brought forward serious.
    Last edited by even; 2020-06-25 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    A lot of this sounds like rambling, if innocents dying by cop is necessary according to you then the system is fucked, but the reasons the riots got so out of hand is because nothing was done about the innocent death until the rioting started.

There's a good chance that if Josh wasn't outed publicly like this nothing would have happened, even if he is guilty. "Cancel culture" and Twitter/social media being used for stuff like this is a direct response to the authorities often not doing enough, for whatever reasons. There's plenty of examples where women HAVE gone to the police first, for nothing essentially.
    U dont get my message. innocent dying by cops is NOT necessary and no innocents should have to die or suffer from something that doesnt work properly.

If police says there is not enough proof. making it public on twitter doesnt make proof magically appear.

Imagine this, i'm a fat person and i'm trying to flirt with you. You're telling me you're not interested. I've been rejected too many times and this time is the one time too much. Me and my friends from the #nobodyshaming group want to give them incels a lesson so we decide to go public on twitter about you calling us fatass and harassing us, you also told us we should get burnt alive and all we deserve is to die and rot alone. Some of my friends also back up my statement.

Do you think twitter will be kind on you ?

Your name is on twitter now and even if you make a claim is false, Internet doesnt forget, your future employers google your name and see this, your mom google your name and see this, your friends etc ...

I'm sure you wish that witch hunt would not have been encouraged then.