Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xesco View Post
    "has been accused of abuse of power and position". - Its a fuking game and ppl abuse power hahah what a planet we live in.

what a joke. if blizz shuts down wow servers, then these noobs are going to feel how power is XD haha
    You could have just said you have no idea what Method is

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. hes famous and in a way the reason she got in, if she stopped he could easily get her removed.
    2. dating with a colleague is not prohibited in some places yes, however dating people below you in MANY places is, as a simple "I fired you because you dumped me" or "I promoted you cause your sleeping with me" is common.
    Yes, that is why you don't do work-diddling but it's hard to convey workplace rules to people that never had a job.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    yeah. people get banned from twitch for life for completely reasonable things. police reports are filed. all completely normal things, totally unconfirmed rumors.

its funny, the wow playerbase goes into a collective rage when they cant have a catchupo mechanic on their cloak - but several women come forward about innapropriate behavior and are basically called liars. makes sense.

hope method fanboys enjoyed the run, because they are basically done. the sponsors are starting to pull out. its over.
    If they have proofs then sure go ahead, most of people in here are talking about how easily someone's carrier can be ruined just by saying something without hard evidences.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Okay. So after reading the story I struggle to see how Josh could have noticed that the girl did not want this. It's all "I regret this, I regret that", but no mention of "I told him not to". Her texting behavior (at least in the given screenshots) seems to be at least not dismissive of sexual annotations.
    Sure, she is 16 (which is very legal in my country and also just legal in the UK as she writes) and easily influenced. But she even states, that she was aware of what's happening.

I mean, yeah, maybe Josh could have handled the situation better, but did he really do something wrong?
    You seemed to have miss THIS entire thing?
    https://i.imgur.com/iqCzN25.png "Im 16"
    https://i.imgur.com/HgHDG8J.png "Sorry your not getting any" "Sorry not good enough for me" "Still not good enough im affraid"
    https://i.imgur.com/QBJMYJq.png "Sorry dude gotta find a different girl" "Maybe in a few years"

I mean you miss all that?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess someone got a bit too high on whatever little power they got around to command.

7+ Year Old Account
    "has been accused of abuse of power and position". - Its a fuking game and ppl abuse power hahah what a planet we live in.

what a joke. if blizz shuts down wow servers, then these noobs are going to feel how power is XD haha
    you know method is like a multi million dollar company right? its not "a fucking game"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shakhar View Post
    If they have proofs then sure go ahead, most of people in here are talking about how easily someone's carrier can be ruined just by saying something without hard evidences.
    And all of the things above have them, but people seem to refuse to click the links to actually see them.

you know method is like a multi million dollar company right? its not "a fucking game"
    It's a fresh account with 4 posts, what do you think?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

God, if only you had the option to use an ignore feature online if you had unwanted attention. This poor girl had no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinictus View Post
    God, if only you had the option to use an ignore feature online if you had unwanted attention. This poor girl had no chance.
    Exactly.

That's the entire online harassment problem solved right there. But oh wait. They actually enjoy the attention.

From Annie's stream its more he acted inappropriately for his position making excuses to sleep in the same room and then when she came forward method froze her out in a very cold way also there is another streamer Swebliss calling out Sascha.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    She should feel happy she's wanted, right? Regardless of big of an incel you are buddy, Method is a place of business now and you don't diddle your co-workers - company rules aside, as diddling at work never works out well.
    Or maybe people should actually read before accusing? She gladly send him her nude photos, and now she acts like he was raping her, which is ridiculous. There is nothing criminal in his texts - other than being absolutely out of style and childishly moronic. She even says herself that she enjoyed the attention of a "small celebrity". I guess, now she decided to enjoy ruining his career, becoming a twisted monica lewinski of some sort, right? Maybe there is even some cash compensation included, as a sweet bonus? Blegh, 21st century is idiotic...

Oh, and by the way: thousands of thousands of people (me included) meet their partners at job, which is absolutely normal. Your work is the place where you waste 1/3 of your life, so no wonders that people get to know each other better while working together.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

- - - Updated - - -

And all of the things above have them, but people seem to refuse to click the links to actually see them.
    No i dont know anything about method, only that them gone from wow community might be healthy. every time they lose an arena match, its not the other team winning, its method losing.

and yes it is just a game, running on blizz servers, they shut it down and method will feel how power is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    The Josh story is creepy.

The one about sasha just seems to be a huge misunderstanding of two people not very socially competent. But he was her direct superior so he should have known better. But that was not even close to what Josh did.
    yeah, its hard to tell if hes drunk or not, or just akward, or this or that, he steps over the line a lot, which well for nerds who never date its easy to acidently do. in a normal world thats just called being a stupid dumb idiot. but when you are someones superior, as the gal says in her post "is very bad, as it feels like if i turn him down, i wont be in the company anymore"

You can't ignore your boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Way to blame it on the victim lol, josh is a fuckin creep and the only thing suprising here is that it took so long for him to get kicked out.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account
    No i dont know anything about method, only that them gone from wow community might be healthy. every time they lose an arena match, its not the other team winning, its method losing.

and yes it is just a game, running on blizz servers, they shut it down and method will feel how power is.
    You know method literally could just go play any other game right? if wow shut down they could move to any other game and be fine, hell for the longest time most of them make their living off other games, josh for the hell of it played just runescape all day every day and made mad views.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Josh made his reputation and got his following by skirting a fine line.

https://kotaku.com/when-your-favorit...-or-1832734851

I think its fair to say he crossed it. Just read the article.
    I'm not in the slightest defending Josh, but the lack of evidence in the post that got him fired means it could potentially have been a fake story, and prior offenses are just grains of sugar that'll make such a fake story believable. I'm not at all saying it's actually fake, but it definitely could be.

However, Josh being fired is kind of long overdue anyway, so I don't really care in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I can speak for that too, I have social anxiety, and often feel uncomfortable around social situations that often I am not sure how to react.

In my previous place of employment I kept having this one woman who would constantly just keep giving me hugs at random times while trying to do my work this happened for about a month, I always felt uncomfortable, but blamed my social anxiety felling well maybe I just go along with it and I am the problem, even though she kept saying she was just having fun until one day I just told her to please stop hugging me. Now I don't think this is harassment but it can be for many others due to the uncomfortable nature of it.
    Problem is that you can't decide what is harassment based on being uncomfortable alone. If so I'm being harassed constantly when I'm queuing at a store which is just absurd. It's also hard for everyone to know about what a person finds comfortable or not. I don't really show it because if I show it they become uncomfortable and ergo i become more uncomfortable, so how would they know? I would tell them if it becomes real bad... afaik, she didn't. Which means you can't expect the one you interact with know what you feel about the situation.

I only see miscommunication in that situation and as she said, nothing bad happened except she felt uncomfortable. Nothing to be vilified about.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huzzaa View Post
    Exactly.
    That's the entire online harassment problem solved right there. But oh wait. They actually enjoy the attention.
    "My boss is telling me to suck him off. I will just ignore him, i am sure nothing will go wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Way to blame it on the victim lol, josh is a fuckin creep and the only thing suprising here is that it took so long for him to get kicked out.
    That's nothing, the incel squad is probably assembling as we speak to blow this thread to 50 pages. See:

Quote Originally Posted by Huzzaa View Post
    Exactly.

Just disgusting.