Page 35 of 91 FirstFirst ...
25
33
34
35
36
37
45
85
... LastLast
  1. #681
    Nice more pretend victims, lets go 2020 #ALM

  2. #682
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Ah dude what the fuck is this shit? I only looked at the first tweet and this is just so dumb... like this is sexual harassment?? The guy asked her via text if they want to go out and he was clear that he was interested in her. She freaked out about it for whatever reason and nothing happened out of it. If this is sexual harassment then I really don't understand the world anymore.
    Sorry to tell you this, but you don't. Get into any professional setting and if a superior is flirty and makes a move onto someone working for them, it's sexual harassment. I think one of the biggest problems with this situation is streaming is a bit like "reality" television as some people are getting attached to these people and think they know them, when in reality, we just see what is presented to us on camera. The fact remains that these people aren't friends, their business associates and it's a problem when it becomes more than that for one person and not the other.

  3. #683
    Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    Nah, I'm really not defending him, by no means.

    Personally I am very principal, especially in regards to women, I have a set of gentleman rules that I never break. So even the fact that he continued to insist after being declined is bothering me. Not to mention he's that much older (which I didn't know btw) he looks like a 19yo virgin who lives in his parents' basement on the picture I saw (in some article).

    But it's also bothering me that there was no kind of physical contact, or actual threat. It happened 4 years ago, and is generally something which happens to girls (old and young) literally all the time.
    Bashing people based on their looks? Is that what it means to be a "gentleman" these days?

  4. #684
    This thread is almost as depressing as many of the accusations that are coming out right now. We literally have 4 separate people all independently come forward and accuse Josh of rape and/or under-age grooming, with evidence to boot and still we have a huge number of people in here trying to defend him or attack the accusers. Shameful.

  5. #685
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Ah dude what the fuck is this shit? I only looked at the first tweet and this is just so dumb... like this is sexual harassment?? The guy asked her via text if they want to go out and he was clear that he was interested in her. She freaked out about it for whatever reason and nothing happened out of it. If this is sexual harassment then I really don't understand the world anymore.
    You do realize, that sexual harrassment, particulary if it is only based on words is entirely subjective. Which is, why harrassment per se is not a crime. Asking repeadetly out, even if a person refused is however per defenition harrassment... It can however, particulary, on workplaces still have severe consequences, since such actions lead to a worse working climate. It becomes more scetchy, if the harrasser is a superior or even CEO, because that adds unwanted advances a certain coercive natiure. Regardless if intended or not, while the superior has a power levelage, he/she could abuse.

    Sexual Harrassment usually becomes only a crime, once other actions, defined by criminal law are involved. Such as threatening, physical actions, blackmailing, coercion...

  6. #686
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Sorry to tell you this, but you don't. Get into any professional setting and if a superior is flirty and makes a move onto someone working for them, it's sexual harassment. I think one of the biggest problems with this situation is streaming is a bit like "reality" television as some people are getting attached to these people and think they know them, when in reality, we just see what is presented to us on camera. The fact remains that these people aren't friends, their business associates and it's a problem when it becomes more than that for one person and not the other.
    It still isn't straight up sexual harassment if someone develops feelings towards a woman, whoever it might be. This is just BS to ruin someone's life/career, just because he got emotionally invested in a woman.

  7. #687
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    It still isn't straight up sexual harassment if someone develops feelings towards a woman, whoever it might be. This is just BS to ruin someone's life/career, just because he got emotionally invested in a woman.
    Go talk to your HR manager and ask them. It's a situation that can cost a company money and it would be considered sexual harassment, like it or not, that is how it is.

  8. #688
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Sorry to tell you this, but you don't. Get into any professional setting and if a superior is flirty and makes a move onto someone working for them, it's sexual harassment. I think one of the biggest problems with this situation is streaming is a bit like "reality" television as some people are getting attached to these people and think they know them, when in reality, we just see what is presented to us on camera. The fact remains that these people aren't friends, their business associates and it's a problem when it becomes more than that for one person and not the other.
    I mean I'd also be horrified to work for a place where the person being accused is told exactly what has been said and is given free reign to lash into the accuser about their accuount and allowed to threaten them with legal ramifications.

    I guess too many people take inspiration from people like Philip Green on how to handle matters like this.

  9. #689

  10. #690
    Moderator Aucald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA-US
    Posts
    29,464
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    I think one of the biggest problems with this situation is streaming is a bit like "reality" television as some people are getting attached to these people and think they know them, when in reality, we just see what is presented to us on camera.
    That is what's generally called a parasocial interaction or relationship - a one-sided relationship where one person extends emotional energy, interest and time, and the other party is completely unaware of the former's existence.
    "Here lies a toppled god.
    His fall was not a small one.
    We did but build his pedestal,
    A narrow and a tall one."

  11. #691
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    It still isn't straight up sexual harassment if someone develops feelings towards a woman, whoever it might be. This is just BS to ruin someone's life/career, just because he got emotionally invested in a woman.
    anyone with any actual real world knowledge of experience knows about the potential issues with an (attempted) romantic engagement between an employ and their superior.
    This isn't a new thing and has brought down millions of managers and CEO's.

    He was an idiot and should have known better.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

  12. #692
    Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    sco knew
    We all knew that he is still banned?

  13. #693
    why don't they go to police rather than social media especially if they have evidence such as texts/pictures.

  14. #694
    Elemental Lord matheney2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    8,954
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    i love that we now live in a world where we can make accusations without evidence and people lose their careers over it.
    Did you even read anything?

    Yikes.

  15. #695
    bdw about double standards

    Asmonbald just publickly on strream stated in front of 40k+ viewers that he molested his friends by touching their dicks for lol and guess what - nobody cares -_- (ye ye i know he is joking )

    and ye i wish i was joking

    and ye wtf im watching his stream -_-

    wierd day
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2020-06-25 at 06:14 PM.

  16. #696
    Quote Originally Posted by kappalol View Post
    And also trying to flirt with a girl is a capital crime.
    I have seen people seriously argue that the only place you should try to pick up a girl is on a dating site. The reasoning being that anywhere else, you cannot know that they consent to your advance.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

  17. #697
    Quote Originally Posted by jediknight12 View Post
    why don't they go to police rather than social media especially if they have evidence such as texts/pictures.
    Because twitch viewers and subs are more enjoyable than going to court.

  18. #698
    Herald of the Titans Dartz1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,803
    Sounds to me like some random person is trying to get world attention with 15 minutes of fame.. not shocked at all seeing thate very day someone becomes famous i remember way back in the day you actually had to "earn" fame and work your way up the ladder now any random person can gain that this world we live in has gone so far downards it's pathetic
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

    Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

  19. #699
    That Sacha guy, what a monster. And that girl? Totally shy: https://twitter.com/anniefuchsia/sta...16499752751105

    Quote Originally Posted by kappalol View Post
    And also trying to flirt with a girl is a capital crime.
    It is only a crime if you are ugly.

  20. #700
    Quote Originally Posted by Monketron View Post
    This thread is almost as depressing as many of the accusations that are coming out right now. We literally have 4 separate people all independently come forward and accuse Josh of rape and/or under-age grooming, with evidence to boot and still we have a huge number of people in here trying to defend him or attack the accusers. Shameful.
    Don't mistake us defending Sascha as people who'd defend Josh.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •