Page 43 of 91 FirstFirst ...
33
41
42
43
44
45
53
... LastLast
  1. #841
    Quote Originally Posted by chaoticcrono View Post
    example justin beiber getting falsely accused and then having the receipts to prove his innocence.

    have any of these accusations been validated? from what I can tell many haven't.

    All the false accusers should be sued into oblivion... False accusers just make it harder for genuine victims which is bullshit.
    My bad. I didn't realize this was a Justin Beiber fan forum.

    Also, where are the "accusations". You just named one.

    Everyone should have receipts. Check out twitch.tv/destiny

    He looks at all the ones related to WoW streamers/teams. I'm actually watching https://www.twitch.tv/videos/660854618 at about 50 minutes where he talks about the fact that Sascha shouldn't have started calling or asking to call Annie, at the point where things started to go sour, all communication should've been entirely by email so there are receipts.

    Justin Beiber is smart enough to know that this shit can happen with fake accusations and he's prepared. That doesn't mean all accusations are fake.

  2. #842
    Immortal jackofwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    7,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    So, because you know what it's like to be anxious that makes you an expert on forms of anxiety?

    This is just really short sighted. Streaming can very much be a form of relaxation and socializing for people with anxiety when they have no physical contact with the other side.

    On top of that, this wasn't a "for fun" trip like you're making it sound, and past that, you seem to have it backwards.
    She wasn't asking him to hug her, but for her to hug him.

    Which isn't some sign of "justification" like you seem to think, and it makes perfect sense when you couple in that she's already said she has anxiety and hugs friends when she thinks they're sad (and imagine, sascha is on record admitting he was upset and stressed under multiple situations).
    You have to realize that you're fighting a losing battle here, in this thread a girl hugging you 3 months ago when your dog died is a reasonable precedent to let you grab her hips today because you're feeling kinda horny.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

  3. #843
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,622
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Nice victim shaming. I'm glad there are people here to police what other people do.

    So let's say it's all true but instead of coming out she does what you say. Just block and leave? What happens next is the perpetrator then turns their attention to someone else. Then that person blocks and leaves. This doesn't actually solve anything except create more victims.

    Instead of telling people what they should or shouldn't be doing how about you ask yourself why you think people who commit sexual crimes deserve to be defended?
    >People with mental issues better not push it by joining high risk groups, or block the people that bother their health
    >How dare you to shame victims?!?!?! She should have keep doing nothing and encourage oppressor's behavior.

    Are you trying to defend Annie here or shit on her? Your post has little to no sense and point.

  4. #844
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Did you even read the tweet?
    "I spent a month in the US between Twitchcon and Blizzcon 2017. I wanted a cheaper and less straining option than flying back and forth multiple times, so I accepted the offer to stay with Method co-owner Sascha in an airbnb between the two events. I also invited one of my Swedish friends that I trust. I had specified I'm not interested in parties, or going out, I literally just want to sleep, eat and stream. They both expressed they're fine with it."

    Does this sound to you like a business trip?
    streaming is her career. streaming and attending blizzcon and twitch con is work for her. its also interesting that this is the only point you had a problem with lol! do you think its okay to sexually harass your employees as long as its not on what you consider to be a business trip? unfortunate response from you to be honest..

  5. #845
    Immortal jackofwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    7,276
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Plus loud places with people dancing and having fun just literally make me want to hide in the bathroom and cry. Company christmas party, weddings, etc are rough.
    I usually just find some way to keep myself busy, like helping out in the kitchen or finding some lawn games i can play with 1 or 2 people out back away from the crowd.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    >People with mental issues better not push it by joining high risk groups, or block the people that bother their health
    >How dare you to shame victims?!?!?! She should have keep doing nothing and encourage oppressor's behavior.

    Are you trying to defend Annie here or shit on her? Your post has little to no sense and point.
    His post makes sense to me, you never answered his question.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

  6. #846
    Why is this news?

  7. #847
    Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    streaming is her career. streaming and attending blizzcon and twitch con is work for her. its also interesting that this is the only point you had a problem with lol! do you think its okay to sexually harass your employees as long as its not on what you consider to be a business trip? unfortunate response from you to be honest..

    Nothing happened!
    You really didn't read the whole tweet.

    "For the last couple days, we had more Method members join us, and Sascha gave up his room for them. He didn't want to sleep downstairs in the living room where my friend was since the AC was bad there, so he placed an airbed in my room. I was too scared to say no, I didn't want to be awkward, I wanted to be strong and confident. I remember staying up most of the night, but nothing happened ofc, which also made me feel like I'm stupid for being like this."

    Annie could have slept in the living room !with her friend! if she didn't want the guy in her room. Just saying.
    Last edited by Lei; 2020-06-25 at 10:04 PM.

  8. #848
    Immortal jackofwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    7,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinaul View Post
    Why is this news?
    Because Method is a multimillion dollar company and the biggest name in WoW gaming and they're imploding over a bunch of shady pedo shit that was at least partially covered up by their CEO?

    And oh, because this is a WoW fansite?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

  9. #849
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    His post makes sense to me, you never answered his question.
    I answered it when he quoted me. The problem here is that the post implies that they're victims, which they clearly are not. None of what was said/sent to them on the internet constitutes sexual offences, unless they take it to court and get it ruled as such. This is just sensitive mob rule. My opinion of Josh overall isn't a positive one, save for his gaming prowess and specifically within WoW, but there is a place to judge him - especially when making claims about sexual offences - and it's called a court.

    On top of that, Annie has had a lot worse being said to her by Pilav, on streams with thousands watching, while laughing at it. Is she going to come out in a couple of years and talk about how traumatizing it was to her?
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2020-06-25 at 10:08 PM.

  10. #850
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    My bad. I didn't realize this was a Justin Beiber fan forum.

    Also, where are the "accusations". You just named one.

    Everyone should have receipts. Check out twitch.tv/destiny

    He looks at all the ones related to WoW streamers/teams. I'm actually watching https://www.twitch.tv/videos/660854618 at about 50 minutes where he talks about the fact that Sascha shouldn't have started calling or asking to call Annie, at the point where things started to go sour, all communication should've been entirely by email so there are receipts.

    Justin Beiber is smart enough to know that this shit can happen with fake accusations and he's prepared. That doesn't mean all accusations are fake.
    Not just him, angry joe and others...

    I just find it interesting how theres a bunch of these me too accusations coming out in the last few days...

    The accusations against the method guys are dubious at best.

    if any of these people were guilty of a crime then the accuser should have gone to the police when it happened..

  11. #851
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinaul View Post
    Why is this news?
    Essentially the end of the one of the largest gaming organizations in WoW on a WoW-site? Gosh, I don't know why this would be news.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by chaoticcrono View Post
    Not just him, angry joe and others...

    I just find it interesting how theres a bunch of these me too accusations coming out in the last few days...

    The accusations against the method guys are dubious at best.

    if any of these people were guilty of a crime then the accuser should have gone to the police when it happened..
    Accusations against the Method guys? Haha, wow, the accusations against Josh surely aren't dubious.

  12. #852
    Immortal jackofwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    7,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Nothing happened!
    You really didn't read the whole tweet.

    "For the last couple days, we had more Method members join us, and Sascha gave up his room for them. He didn't want to sleep downstairs in the living room where my friend was since the AC was bad there, so he placed an airbed in my room. I was too scared to say no, I didn't want to be awkward, I wanted to be strong and confident. I remember staying up most of the night, but nothing happened ofc, which also made me feel like I'm stupid for being like this."
    If this happened while he was her boss then it's a 4th degree sexual offense to even solicit sex while holding power over someone. Textbook criminal offense. Not a felony, but certainly not legal.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

  13. #853
    Fluffy Kitten -aiko-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The House of All Worlds
    Posts
    10,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinaul View Post
    Why is this news?
    Why wouldn't it be...?

    Method is more than just a top raiding guild in World of Warcraft, it's an entire esports brand. This news has caused a cascading effect. Many of the top streamers under the Method brand have announced they are leaving Method and/or not associating with Method anymore.

  14. #854
    Immortal jackofwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    7,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    I answered it when he quoted me. The problem here is that the post implies that they're victims, which they clearly are not.
    I'd love to see your hard evidence.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

  15. #855
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Nothing happened!
    You really didn't read the whole tweet.

    "For the last couple days, we had more Method members join us, and Sascha gave up his room for them. He didn't want to sleep downstairs in the living room where my friend was since the AC was bad there, so he placed an airbed in my room. I was too scared to say no, I didn't want to be awkward, I wanted to be strong and confident. I remember staying up most of the night, but nothing happened ofc, which also made me feel like I'm stupid for being like this."
    okay let me help you with this. asking your female employee if you can sleep in her room is not acceptable. she said yes because she was afraid to say no. that is the problem. it doesnt matter if nothing happened, it was extremely inappropriate, anyone can see that.

  16. #856
    Immortal jackofwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    7,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    I answered it when he quoted me. The problem here is that the post implies that they're victims, which they clearly are not. None of what was said/sent to them on the internet constitutes sexual offences, unless they take it to court and get it ruled as such.
    Nothing is a crime until you're convicted, what a fun argument to waste a day debating.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

  17. #857
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    So, because you know what it's like to be anxious that makes you an expert on forms of anxiety?

    This is just really short sighted. Streaming can very much be a form of relaxation and socializing for people with anxiety when they have no physical contact with the other side.

    On top of that, this wasn't a "for fun" trip like you're making it sound, and past that, you seem to have it backwards.
    She wasn't asking him to hug her, but for her to hug him.

    Which isn't some sign of "justification" like you seem to think, and it makes perfect sense when you couple in that she's already said she has anxiety and hugs friends when she thinks they're sad (and imagine, sascha is on record admitting he was upset and stressed under multiple situations).

    There is no form of anxiety that totally devoids all symptoms of the anxiety.
    Asking for a hugs argument is semantics. Anxiety
    Yeah, because there is nothing better to help with anxiety than to webcamming before hundreds of people who are mostly there because of your sex and you are fully aware of it.

  18. #858
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    If this happened while he was her boss then it's a 4th degree sexual offense to even solicit sex while holding power over someone. Textbook criminal offense. Not a felony, but certainly not legal.
    I guess when the same girl asks for hugs from said "boss" is a-okay.

  19. #859
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Accusations against the Method guys? Haha, wow, the accusations against Josh surely aren't dubious.
    In the case of josh if what he did is indeed illegal she should have gone to the police so they can do something about it.

  20. #860
    Immortal jackofwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    7,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    There is no form of anxiety that totally devoids all symptoms of the anxiety.
    Asking for a hugs argument is semantics. Anxiety
    Yeah, because there is nothing better to help with anxiety than to webcamming before hundreds of people who are mostly there because of your sex and you are fully aware of it.
    You don't seem to understand the connection between masquerades and the lowering of inhibitions. Streaming to an unseen crowd is no different, it's a mask or armor.

    It's far easier to speak to a computer screen broadcast to thousands than it is to stand on a stage and speak to them directly.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •