Page 1 of 88
... LastLast

Josh removed from Method, Sascha accused of harassment

Sascha, the co ceo of method, has been accused of abuse of power and position.

https://twitter.com/anniefuchsia/sta...937474048?s=20

Josh, a healer from method, and known for being toxic, has been accused of questionable behaviour and has been removed due to it.

https://twitter.com/2Alexmae5/status...720356352?s=20

Apparently, method has known of such incidents and did nothing. Method have denied they did. Only now that it is public, was Josh removed.

https://twitter.com/Method/status/12...737811459?s=20

What do you all think? Which side do you believe?

I personally believe these actions are true and hope the victims get some sort of help or relief from this.

Link to the story about Josh
    https://dotesports.com/streaming/new...ing-a-teenager

EDIT: @FelPlague posted this, and thought it was worth sharing. Josh seems to have a history going by this chat https://m.imgur.com/a/lqnCXTm

AND Sascha is now on unpaid leave
    https://twitter.com/Method/status/12...039066624?s=20
    Last edited by Soikona; 2020-06-25 at 11:20 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gamers on a powertrip.

i love that we now live in a world where we can make accusations without evidence and people lose their careers over it.

Oof, hes should of only acted like a priest ingame, not IRL

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    i love that we now live in a world where we can make accusations without evidence and people lose their careers over it.
    And also trying to flirt with a girl is a capital crime.

Yep. This is the power of collective outrage. Imagine if people used it exclusively for good, rather than enable liars (not saying this story is a lie)?

If you wanna be the best, play with the best, down the biggest baddest bosses first -- Who cares if someone if toxic? Most of the random people I meet online are toxic in various ways and they are not even good compared to the best.

Method is a raiding group, right? They have a CEO? And a co CEO? What happened to raid leaders?

Anyway, I skimmed through the posts and I see a lot of regrets being turned to grooming, inappropriate behavior, etc. The whole chat she posted is not weird at all, nothing wrong there, but somehow that's proof of horrible things? I don't know, it seems like a lot of overthinking and overreacting, but if something really happened, she should go to the police, not just try to get people on her side on the internet.

Apparently it's not his first time - but i don't know the details.

The crowd is out for the blood. Dunno if this Josh guy is a dick or an otherwise okay person the victim of over sensitivity - but we must consider he is also very much guilty and deserves something done about it - just because a lot of un-necessary firing of people is happening atm, from companies trying to protect their image, doesn't mean that every issue is unwarranted.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Apparently it's not his first time - but i don't know the details.

The crowd is out for the blood. Dunno if this Josh guy is a dick or an otherwise okay person the victim of over sensitivity - but we must consider he is also very much guilty and deserves something done about it - just because a lot of un-necessary firing of people is happening atm, from companies trying to protect their image, doesn't mean that every issue is unwarranted.
    Nope, this story could definitely be true and fully deserved. However, "it's not his first time" doesn't have to be evidence of guilt at all - rather, it could be the reason such a story was faked to begin with, as it's more believable if there's prior reason to suspect reoffending.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Method is a raiding group, right? They have a CEO? And a co CEO? What happened to raid leaders?

Anyway, I skimmed through the posts and I see a lot of regrets being turned to grooming, inappropriate behavior, etc. The whole chat she posted is not weird at all, nothing wrong there, but somehow that's proof of horrible things? I don't know, it seems like a lot of overthinking and overreacting, but if something really happened, she should go to the police, not just try to get people on her side on the internet.
    It's an esport team that does more than just wow afaik, has it's own capital, has expenses and makes profit. Of course it has some kind of CEO.

In regards to to the topic: No clue. CBA about that drama, I hardly care about their world first activity, other than the depravity that is involved in cheesing the system each major patch.

In regards to death by social media: You live by social media, you die by social media. Hardly surprising.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Rofl, how can this Golum abuse any other living person?!

I mean look at him, he'd get KO'd by a single bitchslap...

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Gamers on a powertrip.
    This. The utter self-importance of most of them because they got popular playing a computer game. Ilol.

They are more of a brand nowadays.

For the Josh matters, Method did know and said that people should contact the police to open an investigation. If they decided to take action over a year later, it's probably because they now have enough evidence (and not screenshots that can be easily faked) to believe he's the pieceof shit he seemed to be during his streams.
    And i'm full glad they waited for due process, i'd hate a world where a few screenshot and a story can get you fired from anywhere.

Did I get this right? One of the allegations against josh is that he asked for nudes, she send some and he jerked off to them? No surprise sherlock. Reminds me of Louis CK who asked two girls if he could jerk off in front of them, they said yes, he did and years later the girls jumped on the metoo-train.
    Idk what to make of all of this, but to me it seems like a bit of metoo mixed with a lack of social skills and psychological issues. Especially with Sascha
    I don't see much of a problem.
    But yeah, in these times you can get fired for saying "All lives matter", so no big surprises here.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Yep. This is the power of collective outrage. Imagine if people used it exclusively for good, rather than enable liars (not saying this story is a lie)?
    Quote Originally Posted by kappalol View Post
    Ok, i had allegations pressed against me awhile back with no actual evidence to back it up, even the "Victim" came forward saying nothing was true (As others tried to come forward for her) so trust me i know how false accusations can fuck someone up, and never really trust these without evidence.
    but you look at the josh stuff, and there is a fair bit of evidence....
    Of course it could always be faked, so its difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by kappalol View Post
    She should feel happy she's wanted, right? Regardless of big of an incel you are buddy, Method is a place of business now and you don't diddle your co-workers - company rules aside, as diddling at work never works out well.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

The Josh story is creepy.

The one about sasha just seems to be a huge misunderstanding of two people not very socially competent. But he was her direct superior so he should have known better. But that was not even close to what Josh did.

https://i.imgur.com/QBJMYJq.png
    Really mate?
    It could be faked, but if we are to beleive these are real, then well, its sorta obvious.
    but yeah these could be fake, thats the problem with screenshots.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    She should feel happy she's wanted, right? Regardless of big of an incel you are buddy, Method is a place of business now and you don't diddle your co-workers - company rules aside, as diddling at work never works out well.
    ^^^^ Plus many times in his messages he seems to use his fame to try and get things outta them.
    "I am famous, sleep with me"
    "Lol your not that famous"
    *Links video of world first sargeras kill* "How about now?"