Page 39 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    (talking about sascha/annie, not josh)

It's kinda insane to me how incapable of normal adult behavior these people seem to be. Reading both their "statements", and the screens...both seem like they are 12, and had a whole truck of strong alcohol. And yet, as usual, the man is to blame, while the woman is the "victim". Sometimes I wonder, how are we, as society, supposed to treat them like adults, like our "equals", when I see shit like this. Making dramas, years after the fact, over something so completely and utterly trivial...Yeah, I just can't imagine ANY man ever doing anything remotely similar, while women...they do it all the time. They fall apart (or just pretend to?) over situations that, while awkward and uncomfortable, are just...not that huge of a deal, in truth.

The only bad thing I see here, is the working relationship, but honestly, if his account is also truthful, and she was constantly initiating physical contact, then I see more sexual harassment from her than from him.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Josh made in 1 month streaming more money he made in years full time working. He had a good time, but he was already like this before he had any money..
    Well he tarnished his reputation and if he ever tries to get another deal going on the permanent anchor he made for himself is going to deny him of that deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    (talking about sascha/annie, not josh)

Reading both their "statements", and the screens...both seem like they are 12, and had a whole truck of strong alcohol. And yet, as usual, the man is to blame, while the woman is the "victim".
    Correct. No matter how drunk the underage girl is, the man is to blame when the man assaults them. That's pretty basic; for the non-incels at least.

Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post
    Correct. No matter how drunk the underage girl is, the man is to blame when the man assaults them. That's pretty basic; for the non-incels at least.
    He's talking about Sascha, the girl was not underage, and nothing physical happened other than her hugging him a lot.

File a police report or it didn't happen. If there's not enough evidence or whatever then that speaks for itself. Not complicated. This social media nonsense is just sad. ''Oh ofc he did it cause hes creepy and so on'', this is exactly why we had actual witch hunts. The plebs aren't intellectual/rational enough to handle cases like this. It's all emotion and conjecture at best.

Well it worked out for AnnieFuchsia... she went from several hundred viewers now to almost 2k. This isn't the first time she became "famous" through BS like that

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    The only bad thing I see here, is the working relationship, but honestly, if his account is also truthful, and she was constantly initiating physical contact, then I see more sexual harassment from her than from him.
    I kinda agree, although hindsight being 2020, him as a co-CEO of Method:
    - Coming into her room, sitting on the bed, and talking about how he's reached an age where he now wants to find a girl and settle while she's hiding under her blanket was inappropriate.
    - Setting up an air mattress in her room because he didn't want to sleep downstairs with the other dude - also inappropriate.

I think the other allegation against him (seen here: https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr9o22) was a little bit worse tbh, although nothing he did was criminal like Josh, his actions were inappropriate. In this second case I've heard people mention that if she was so uncomfortable sharing a bed with him, why didn't she go sleep on the couch like she claims he eventually ended up doing? - which is a valid point. Hopefully the community doesn't crucify him over it.
    Last edited by apinksquash; 2020-06-25 at 08:19 PM.
    Life is good.

oh look more me too bullshit...

huge spike is bogus accusations in the last few days all around not just here.

Quote Originally Posted by Verzen View Post
    Wait, what? They get paid to game?
    There is a Method the WoW guild. and a Method the organisation, which has teams in many games and is a real company. with a CEO ect and yes those people get payed, because they have an actual job.

Sascha is part of the larger Method organisation.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Well it worked out for AnnieFuchsia... she went from several hundred viewers now to almost 2k. This isn't the first time she became "famous" through BS like that
    Well, Sascha destroyed her whole life. So earning that sub money now is the least she could get. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by kappalol View Post
    And also trying to flirt with a girl is a capital crime.
    Unless you are hot?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by even View Post
    On the topic of false accusations regarding sexual/abuses, rape in general:

Of course there will be plenty false accusations, just as with any other crime. But they will not be the majority. And by generally stating "this is a false accusation!" without having proof of either you could as well just accuse anyone of anything...
    So you want evidence of absence... and not proving a negative right? - like proof of being somewhere else.
    Last edited by Jervaise; 2020-06-25 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by apinksquash View Post
    I kinda agree, although hindsight being 2020, him as a co-CEO of Method:
    - Coming into her room, sitting on the bed, and talking about how he's reached an age where he now wants to find a girl and settle while she's hiding under her blanket was inappropriate.
    - Setting up an air mattress in her room because he didn't want to sleep downstairs with the other dude - also inappropriate.
    This on its own would be enough to remove him as CEO.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

You are capable of reading, right? I mean, not sure why I'm asking, since clearly you're not, seeing how even in the part you yourself quoted i specified which case I'm talking about, and, hint - I was not talking about josh and underrage girls, I was talking about sascha/annie, who were both adults, and there was no assault whatsoever, there were only words.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    i love that we now live in a world where we can make accusations without evidence and people lose their careers over it.
    You know you can .. click the links in the OP and read the evidence, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    This on its own would be enough to remove him as CEO.
    Yep. The one reason I don't fully condemn him is because this happened back in 2017, and it's my impression (although I could be wrong) that Method was still more of a simple online gaming organization than professional company back then. This also supposedly happened while they were renting a house before Blizzcon. In other words... he might have just been your typical young gamer waiting for Blizzcon, than CEO at that time.
    Life is good.

You do realise that nothing happened?

Assault? The fuck are you on about?

Quote Originally Posted by Popastique View Post
    Any company will remove/suspend people nowadays to save their face in front of their sponsors/fans/whoever. That is no surprise.
    But there has to be a proper investigation by authorities, especially if there are victims who can submit proof that can be checked.
    This doesn't matter. We acquitted OJ. Does that mean he should've immediately been back on the field playing and gotten his Wheaties box back?

Trying to take the highroad and pretend the law is the only option is the wrong move.

Mel Gibson should likely be behind bars for antisemitism and hate attack as well as domestic violence. He's back in the movie business now.

Or what about all the people who did have legitimate proof of being raped and their attackers were let off the hook or given light sentences. Brock Turner comes to mind. He served his six (sorry, 3) months for raping a woman and getting caught in the act. 1 month for each felony. Should we get him a Twitch partnership and a Method contract?

Leaving this up to the authorities to investigate cannot be the only recourse because they fail too often.

That player got to where he is through skill. He did it once, he can do it again if he changes and becomes a better person and doesn't get himself into these situations.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    business is business.

you think that she did it because sense of morality ?

sex sell.

and this proves sex sells very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    I'm really disappointed to see people so quick to blame the people making the allegations, the victims.

I hope proper justice is meted out for all and some peace of mind is restored.
    All well and good, except...While in josh's case things seems pretty clear, however, in the case of sascha/annie, it's not. It's basically "She felt uncomfortable, he will have his life destroyed for it". Who's the victim? Hint - NOT her.

And agreed, I hope there will be some justice for him.