Page 52 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chaoticcrono View Post
    thats interesting considering many blacks call themselves a particular slur and use it more frequently than anyone else...

also if they hear the word they automatically assume that its them thats being mentioned.
    Them claiming a term back is not a permission for members of the majority who made it into a slur originally to use it freely.

We should condemn Method for hiding and protecting Josh. However we should be asking Blizzard, what did they know and who knew. You have TWO former Blizzard employees acknowledging they knew about Josh actions. The company that promoted Method during the last two World first races.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    This is generally the view of most conservatives. We just see them as Americans first, who or what you are is far down the order of relevance. Unfortunately, there are many people who want to separate us based on immutable characteristics, when we are all Americans under the flag.
    Then why aren't conservatives outraged when americans are regularily killed due to excessive police brutality? Why is police reform a leftwing talking point and not a rightwing one?

Quote Originally Posted by americandavey View Post
    We should condemn Method for hiding and protecting Josh. However we should be asking Blizzard, what did they know and who knew. You have TWO former Blizzard employees acknowledging they knew about Josh actions. The company that promoted Method during the last two World first races.
    They were former, maybe they never told anyone outside their team of now former employees.

And honestly, if they though method was taking care of it (through whatever means) what more can they do? He didn't break ToS.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Victim shaming? This is no victim shaming because these are no victims in my mind. The "perpetrator" is an edgy gamer spending most of his life within four walls, taking on the pale hue of the Dranor's orcs. What he says and what anybody else following him says is so meaningless that a piece of meat stuck between your teeth is a much larger issue. That goes for us all on the internet.

These are not victims, this is not an issue, what Josh says can't insult anyone, what he says on the internet isn't sexual assault, unless it legally falls within said category and is proven/decided upon in court. If that is "assault", then we've all been internet raped into oblivion.

These women try to act cool and appeal to a playerbase they know is largely edgy, but now find themselves "hurt" for having entered territory that either isn't suitable for them or they're simply acting like it isn't(refer to her videos with Pilav where she keeps shut about much worse words being said to her directly in front of thousands, live and on streams, because Pilav brought the publicity and with it the money).
    Classic victim shaming. It's her fault because she was where she didn't belong.
    I'm pretty sure nobody expects to be in a business or gaming environment and have sexual crimes committed against them. No matter how "hardcore" said environment is. But according to you she deserves it because she shouldn't have been there in the first place.

You keep going about sexual assault. I never said anything about it. Before you go on a rant protecting alleged sexual predators you should learn to read. It's pretty easy. It's the text you quoted. There are three laws that may have been broken. Grooming of a minor. Soliciting pedophilia. Sexual harrassment. They are sexual crimes and punishments range from losing your job to jail time.

Your attitude is exactly the attitude predators have been hiding behind for centuries. She shouldn't have been there. It was the way she was dressed. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. She needed to be taught a lesson. Nice one buddy. Great victim shaming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    >People with mental issues better not push it by joining high risk groups, or block the people that bother their health
    >How dare you to shame victims?!?!?! She should have keep doing nothing and encourage oppressor's behavior.

Are you trying to defend Annie here or shit on her? Your post has little to no sense and point.
    Sigh. When I was growing up and going to school we learnt reading comprehension. Did you? It's either that or you have no argument and are just trying an ad hominem attack to deflect. What I said was pretty straight forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I don't really want to turn this conversation into this, but my wife works for social media, Black people on there are so racists against their OWN race.... "they aren't black enough"
    Yea, its sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    Them claiming a term back is not a permission for members of the majority who made it into a slur originally to use it freely.
    Who are they to tell others what words they can or cannot use?

Also its hypocrisy to do something and tell others not to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    Then why aren't conservatives outraged when americans are regularily killed due to excessive police brutality? Why is police reform a leftwing talking point and not a rightwing one?
    why do people only care about police brutality when its a black person who is the victim?

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticcrono View Post
    Who are they to tell others what words they can or cannot use?

Also its hypocrisy to do something and tell others not to.
    Because it is a different context. I guess you are talking about the N-Word, which was historically and is still used by whites to denigrate blacks. If they are using it, it is in the context of slang and to reclaim a word.

why do people only care about police brutality when its a black person who is the victim?
    They don't. Remember the old white man who was assaulted during one of the protests by the police? It was all about the news. The topic is mostly focussed on blacks, because they are disproportionally threatened by the police. I mean, basically watch any black sitcom from the 90s to learn more about the relationship between the black community and the police, this is not some new trend, it just becomes public right now. But if you haven't noticed, the discussion right now is about reforming the Police generally, to make it more safe for everyone.

Just went through Method's partner list on their website. Aside from their raid team in WoW, it looks like about 85% of people have cut ties with them. Probably a few of those remaining are still working things out or haven't posted on their twitter yet.

Method is 100% canceled.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of people who know what's going on with Method better than most here (partners, etc.) have cut ties with them. That suggests that there's something there and that it's reasonably bad.

Gaming culture is a misogynist cesspool anyway so this sort of thing will happen from time to time.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Factsbeforefeelings View Post
    Just went through Method's partner list on their website. Aside from their raid team in WoW, it looks like about 85% of people have cut ties with them. Probably a few of those remaining are still working things out or haven't posted on their twitter yet.

Method is 100% canceled.
    I mean, tbf, they appear to have only had 5 things listed yesterday and only corsair and fanbyte were removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Huzzaa View Post
    Exactly.

That's the entire online harassment problem solved right there. But oh wait. They actually enjoy the attention.
    Um she gave josh nudes of herself for pete sakes man i agree!
    Last edited by Lurker1; 2020-06-26 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Um she gave josh nudes of herself for peep sakes man i agree!
    I swear to god I thought you meant she gave them to him for peeps, like marshmallow peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    A lot of people who know what's going on with Method better than most here (partners, etc.) have cut ties with them. That suggests that there's something there and that it's reasonably bad.

Gaming culture is a misogynist cesspool anyway so this sort of thing will happen from time to time.
    What is that even supposed to mean? Did you honestly have to throw a "ha, you guys obviously know nothing" dig in here? Especially by citiing companies that are the first to distance themselves at the first sight of any kind of negative PR; no matter if true or not? All this really means is that sexual allegations are the instant i-win button than can socially eradicate you without even trying. Everyone knows this, and the only thing you can do is drop the person as quickly as possible, else you might catch the negative attention as well.

As for gaming culture, I can promise you it's going to be worse now. Because anyone who "allows" women on their team now or is interacting with female fans like they do with their male fans is opening themselves up for immediate destruction without prior notice. Even if you are only e-famous. The hollywood casting couch was a running gag and everyone knew about it, I'm sure alot of people are supprised it's happening in less "illustrious" circles as well.

The whole thing was rather coordinated as well, apparently over 200 allegations across gaming have been made in the last 2 days. I wonder which of them will stick. Especially curious about people like Joe Vargas, who were always closer to the suppsed enemies of the "cesspool"..
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2020-06-26 at 02:48 AM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Anyone who has seen Josh's stream before, and saw his stream with Poopernoodle, knows that she is 100% telling the truth. Everything she said perfectly lines up with what happened on his stream with her, at one point he even pulled a knife on her and threatened her with it on stream and for like a year now everyone assumed that was why Josh was banned from Twitch. That, coupled with the other underage girls, some as young as 13, coming forward with screenshots of him clearly grooming them and saying he likes girls from 13-17, shows there is a pattern of behavior from him that is undeniable.

I used to watch his stream a lot, and he quite literally used to just say outloud on his stream that he wanted to do the things he is accused of all the time, and then would be like "haha it's just a joke though" and everyone just wrote it off.

Also Method general manager just resigned like 10 minutes ago:

https://twitter.com/methoddarrie/sta...47900176371712

I resigned tonight from Method.

I can't abide by some of the decisions that were made/the reasons for them. This includes not only Josh, but importantly, Sascha.

To the players, streamers, and staff who let me be a part of their journey for 5 years, I am blessed and grateful.
    Last edited by Flower Milk; 2020-06-26 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I mean, tbf, they appear to have only had 5 things listed yesterday and only corsair and fanbyte were removed.
    I'm talking about the people that made up Method. Look at the "Teams" tab on their website.

PoE team, 100% gone.
    Method Orange, 50% gone.
    Method Black, 100% gone.
    MDI NA, said their future is "uncertain".
    MDI EU, uncertain.
    Classic streamers, looks like 75% gone.
    General Twitch streamers, about 85% gone.

There is no coming back from this, Method is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Factsbeforefeelings View Post
    I'm talking about the people that made up Method. Look at the "Teams" tab on their website.

PoE team, 100% gone.
    Method Orange, 50% gone.
    Method Black, 100% gone.
    MDI NA, said their future is "uncertain".
    MDI EU, uncertain.
    Classic streamers, looks like 75% gone.
    General Twitch streamers, about 85% gone.

There is no coming back from this, Method is done.
    Ah. I just heard Jdotb from MDI na has cut ties, so I'm going to assume there won't be an MDI na anymore either.

As controversial as it sounds,

As someone who has been a victim of being falsely accused of sexual assualt knowing the devistating impact it had on my life..I feel as a community its none of our buisness nor should we condem or destroy someones life UNLESS solid evidence comes out or a court of law decides he did it to which destory and condem as much as you want

Quote Originally Posted by dazie View Post

As someone who has been a victim of being falsely accused of sexual assualt knowing the devistating impact it had on my life..I feel as a community its none of our buisness nor should we condem or destroy someones life UNLESS solid evidence comes out or a court of law decides he did it to which destory and condem as much as you want
    Well, that's why people are questioning the Sascha thing but condemning Josh, hell most of us figured there was something wrong with the guy.

I lolled so bad at the part where he linked his wf on a boss to impress a girl.
    Like wth like the guy showing his meme collection to impress a girl lmao. Really? guys is that it? is this the world we live in? this low we became? this pathetic?

Also,excuse me but I never get the anxiety as excuse for anything. depression whatever. Your emotional problems doesn't mean a jackshit. Do what you need to do. ACT.

never watched a single stream of method, never caref for wf and all but it must suck for the other guys there. They are done for. there is no recovering from that.

Before bashing me with your millinial genz whatever offended feelings, kindly back off. All parties included in these clearly failed to be "adults, normal" humans. sucks for the innocent guys but I am sure they can find better places for themselves. the rest may rot in their respective sides.

mann....he is posting his youtube videos...to get the girl. roflmao... and the other is posting her titties thinking the guy is the jesus the savior. ahhhhhh too much bullshit. need a coffee. Sorry guys but apart from the pedo business(the guy is clearly nuts- pun intended) here it is hilarious.

and for 50 pages we are seriously talking about this.the guy needs to be reported to police. the girl needs a 1000 world self reflection essay. end of story.
    Last edited by Gref; 2020-06-26 at 04:23 AM.

Can't say I'm shocked with regards to Josh. Things have been floating around about his behavior since forever.

Find it funny, though, that all kinds of people are holding Method culpable for being complicit, but applauding people like Preach for leaving the sinking ship when there was a good chance he and similar parties were also aware for the past 3 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dazie View Post

Fair for Sascha. Josh is a pretty clear-cut case, though.

But yeah, I agree that 12 year old Twitter users should stop trying to be babby's first vigilantes.