Page 72 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    I feel you misinterpreted that clip, or I misinterpreted your post, or the clip is missing something.
    Yea, sounds like more of them being stupid and just taking him for his word.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Yea, sounds like more of them being stupid and just taking him for his word.
    That's how I felt, I'm gonna give Roger the benefit of the doubt and assume he wasn't knowingly defending a potential pedophile.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    That's how I felt, I'm gonna give Roger the benefit of the doubt and assume he wasn't knowingly defending a potential pedophile.
    Pretty sure he's on mandatory military service at the moment, wonder what he's thinking now. We cant really judge what he's thinking when he's not really in a position to say it himself.

Not really surprised or disappointed with Josh, I watched his stream when he was popular and within 10mins you could see he is a massive weirdo/fuckup with an obvious lack in social skills and clearly has issues. If he has done anything illegal I hope justice comes his way.

Does anyone know how long ago Method got proper proof/screenshots or whatever of Josh making it clear he was knowingly trying it on with a minor? Because as soon as they got some solid proof, they should have pushed Josh out of the door then. For morality sake and for your companies image, Method will be done after this and honestly, who cares?
    Someone will take their place, Limit will be streaming the next race and I'd wager a ton of the Method lot will join another organisation that will bank roll them too. I'd put my money on Scrype being in charge of a Red Bull sponsored guild come Shadowlands.

So after reading the Sascha case I have made this rule for myself is that if I am ever at job-related party, event or anything big social event where there are girls, I will just not speak with them in case they want to regret some awkward encounter with me in the future and decides to launch a battalion of angry twitter mobs in my direction.

This is really frightning.

I am autistic and not so good socially and bad at understanding social queues. I would easily mistake a girl giggling around me and giving me random hugs all the time for actually being interested in me.

And since this is now seen as a crime if you try to respond to it by flirting back and I think its best for my own sanity just assume the worst and stay away from all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Very rare pepe View Post
    Not really surprised or disappointed with Josh, I watched his stream when he was popular and within 10mins you could see he is a massive weirdo/fuckup with an obvious lack in social skills and clearly has issues. If he has done anything illegal I hope justice comes his way.

Does anyone know how long ago Method got proper proof/screenshots or whatever of Josh making it clear he was knowingly trying it on with a minor? Because as soon as they got some solid proof, they should have pushed Josh out of the door then. For morality sake and for your companies image, Method will be done after this and honestly, who cares?
    Someone will take their place, Limit will be streaming the next race and I'd wager a ton of the Method lot will join another organisation that will bank roll them too. I'd put my money on Scrype being in charge of a Red Bull sponsored guild come Shadowlands.
    Jan 2019 the received an email with screenshots from someone who was claiming to be 13 iirc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin20 View Post
    So after reading the Sascha case I have made this rule for myself is that if I am ever at job-related party, event or anything big social event where there are girls, I will just not speak with them in case they want to regret some awkward encounter with me in the future and decides to launch a battalion of angry twitter mobs in my direction.

This is really frightning.

I am autistic and not so good socially and bad at understanding social queues. I would easily mistake a girl giggling around me and giving me random hugs all the time for actually being interested in me.

And since this is now seen as a crime if you try to respond to it by flirting back and I think its best for my own sanity just assume the worst and stay away from all of it.
    Well, he did specifically put an air mattress on the floor in her room for some reason.

"Hey, forgive me if I'm reading the situation wrong - but are you interested in me?"

If Yes - Go from there, with consent.

If No - "My mistake! Sorry!" and leave it at that. Move on with your life.

What you don't do is skip all of those steps and drop an air mattress on her floor or try to sleep in a bed with her without her consenting to it. Millions upon millions of people don't do well with social queues as they pertain to relationships and sex and attraction, autistic or not - but they don't just start sexually assaulting people, do they? Of course not.

Just ask questions.
    Last edited by Wheeler; 2020-06-27 at 12:32 AM.

I liked him and he sometimes made my day a little better. I don’t really care about the stuff he said but I can see why Method did what they did, pretty standard.

I’d still watch him if he somehow streamed again, funny guy.

Jan 2019 the received an email with screenshots from someone who was claiming to be 13 iirc

- - - Updated - - -

Well, he did specifically put an air mattress on the floor in her room for some reason.
    I don't understand why putting an air matrress on the floor in her room is sexual assault in anyway. Can't we just not go to the most extreme conclusion and rather assume he just wanted to sleep there?

I don't understand why putting an air matrress on the floor in her room is sexual assault in anyway. Can't we just not go to the most extreme conclusion and rather assume he just wanted to sleep there?
    See, normally it be like, that's weird, but ok.

But think of it this way, would it be ok for your boss to come sleep in your closed room and talk to you in bed as you cowered under the covers? It's more about Sascha being the co-ceo and the girl being a low level employee.

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticcrono View Post
    Interesting

This fuckin' dude again. Ugh.

While I agree with some of what he says, this crystal-clear "seeing the strings which control the universe" conclusion that accusers are monetarily motivated by their desire to go public rings a bit hollow (showing Socialblade declines/gains is not evidence my dude)... and that's the basis of his argument that rival media organizations are behind the scenes looking to unravel the current status quo for their own profit. That's a level of victim blaming that is hard to justify even if the shoe fits. I'm typically critical of cancel culture but he's drawing a foregone conclusion on incomplete information.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    "Hey, forgive me if I'm reading the situation wrong - but are you interested in me?"

If Yes - Go from there, with consent.

If No - "My mistake! Sorry!" and leave it at that. Move on with your life.

What you don't do is skip all of those steps and drop an air mattress on her floor or try to sleep in a bed with her without her consenting to it. Millions upon millions of people don't do well with social queues as they pertain to relationships and sex and attraction, autistic or not - but they don't just start sexually assaulting people, do they? Of course not.

Just ask questions.
    I agree that asking questions between every single step in the way is a much safer way to approach things, but as far I as I heard other people talk about their relations with girls in the same situations, which ended well, it normally just pretty much happens naturally without doing time outs to ask questions if everything is ok all the time.

Guys hit on girls, and if it doesn't work they admit it doesn't work and apologize and then move on and everything is normally fine.

If you can make a case that Sascha was still insisting on sexual relations time and time again after being told no, you would clearly have a case.

Once was in a Skype group with Josh years ago. Dude was your typical edgy online gamer incel that spends 100000 hours on 4chan. Constant edgy/racist jokes, even people that were "friends" of his would go completely silent after he said certain things that made everyone uncomfortable. I don't know any other method members but I believe the Josh shit 100%. Dude is a borderline psycho.

See, normally it be like, that's weird, but ok.

But think of it this way, would it be ok for your boss to come sleep in your closed room and talk to you in bed as you cowered under the covers? It's more about Sascha being the co-ceo and the girl being a low level employee.
    It being weird kinda depends on the context. If he had basically no other place to sleep then it would be understandable of him asking and he asked others before Annie and they turned him down. I agree its odd to make up a silly excuse then just put his matrress there. I don't really know the details there.

I think the thing is that Sascha may not see himself of a boss or CEO and maybe thats his mistake. He just saw Annie as a friend or something instead of a co-worker below him in the hierarchy.

I have been a boss before and after a while its easy to forget (at least when you spend a lot of time togehter outside of work) that you are co-workers.

I agree that asking questions between every single step in the way is a much safer way to approach things, but as far I as I heard other people talk about their relations with girls in the same situations, which ended well, it normally just pretty much happens naturally without doing time outs to ask questions if everything is ok all the time.
    And those may be the social situations you need to ask questions for whereas others may not.

There are plenty of autistic people out there in successful relationships, and I advise you check out DesMephisto on Twitch if you get a chance. He's autistic, married, and frequently talks about the difficulties of those two things together.

From the limited few weeks I've been watching him, I heard him specifically say that CONSTANT communication is paramount to the success of his marriage.

I'm not trying to sugarcoat what you've got to deal with. Being autistic isn't easy. It's like you playing social interactions on hard mode. Relationships on giga hard mode nowadays. You WILL need to try harder. But you can certainly do it.

I think the thing is that Sascha may not see himself of a boss or CEO and maybe thats his mistake. He just saw Annie as a friend or something instead of a co-worker below him in the hierarchy.

I have been a boss before and after a while its easy to forget (at least when you spend a lot of time togehter outside of work) that you are co-workers.
    Or maybe we can accept the more straight forward and reasonable explanation: he's a giant fucking creeper.

I don't know what to tell you other than you should probably never be the boss of any females if you cannot remember you should not be doing anything even potentially romantic with those under your power. This is not a complex thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    I liked him and he sometimes made my day a little better. I don’t really care about the stuff he said but I can see why Method did what they did, pretty standard.

I’d still watch him if he somehow streamed again, funny guy.
    People like you are the reason these mentally fucked up entertainers get away with this shit for years. As long as the funny man do funny thing, you'll give him views and money, regardless of him being a sexual predator in his spare time.

Get a spine.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Or maybe we can accept the more straight forward and reasonable explanation: he's a giant fucking creeper.

I don't know what to tell you other than you should probably never be the boss of any females if you cannot remember you should not be doing anything even potentially romantic with those under your power. This is not a complex thought.
    Same sex would be okay tho? Hm.

It being weird kinda depends on the context. If he had basically no other place to sleep then it would be understandable of him asking and he asked others before Annie and they turned him down. I agree its odd to make up a silly excuse then just put his matrress there. I don't really know the details there.

He did have other places he could sleep though, just didn't want to.