Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethanie View Post
    Female Night Elves are supposed to be feral, strong and tough, not dainty little girlies like the Blood Elf boys.

What we really need are leg and armpit hair options, and maybe some greasy braided hair options too. My tree hugging Night Elf warrior doesn't wash or bathe, pah, she is too busy tearing Orcs limb from limb.
    EEEEEwwww.. I think you are imagining a Worgen, not a night elf. You know they're elves right, not animals. When you want to do that kind of feral savage, you don't use Elf and give it a grand civilization and high magical aptitude and essence nature and history.

You actually do exactly what you did for worgen, a different race that can have all your feral savage delights, tearing orcs limb from limb with hairy under arms pit hair.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    This is a surprising turn of events - the Thalassians were always the pretty race of wow, everyone would agree, kings of the roost when it came to pretty...NElves on the other hand rarely seemed to justify the elf racial tag in terms of appeal (at least to me), but after seeing some of the pictures posted...

Are nelves the sexy elf race and Thalassians the pretty race?

I must say, Night elves actually look appealing - but then imo, only 1 face is nice enough on the males, but the females have 3-4 that work. the nice options are limited, but some of them are really good.

They seem to have given them the rugged, badass look - although it looks like you can have some cool wizard looks. Very distinctive.
    The female draenei will always be the sexy race.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    The female draenei will always be the sexy race.
    Excuse me, but the only sexy race are female KTs. Gotta love those thicc ladies
    Quote Originally Posted by Danuser
    we created a story structure for Sylvanas that, on the surface, echoed many broad strokes of the road Garrosh took (...). These parallels were intentional. But it's within the nuance that we sought to show the story grow and change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    BFA was about as nuanced as a golf club to the testicles/ovaries.

The leaves add so much, I really love it. In generally all your "kickass amazonian elf" looks you've dreamed of are realized.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.