Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    I am content with that being your karmic punishment for being dicks to others and mocking the fanbase too. I mean, what goes around comes around. You laughed at night elfs being “pansies who couldnt stop their genocide” and “tree hippies” now dont be so surprised with your turn of the wheel.
    You're not even reaching the level of strawman here, since this bears no relation to anything I've said, I've done nothing except talk up night elves as having to be more like their WC3 incarnation, and didn't give a flying shit about the tree one way or another, except as a narrative sinkhole that robbed the Forsaken of having any focus on the loss of their own home. I've done nothing but shill for Tyrande and how reasonable her actions have been whenever the topic's come up.

Besides, as already said - the Forsaken are dead and gone and have been since BTS retconned their entire society to be pansies. So is the Horde, I mean just look at that roster, man. The Night Elves' turn hasn't even begun in the sense that after Tyrande's godlike powers consisted of her icing a bunch of no-name dudes and beating Nathanos (with help), she now gets to be lectured by Calia, Anduin and Genn about how she's simply too angry and needs to let go of her hate. This will culminate in her joining Calia and the nu-undead in a drum circle.

@ravenmoon

Nah, I know what it reminds me of:

Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2020-06-25 at 10:45 PM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

1 Troll between humans and elves, can we even call this Horde anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    She doesn't, no but honour might have her be there as the last Wrynn is missing.
    could she go to shadowlands to find anduin? yes. but she does not have to do it together with the alliance, she only follows orders from Anduin and from no one else in the alliance, without Anduin she can go along with the horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Well, multiple members of the Horde leadership is missing at that point, no? Thrall, Baine, Gazlowe? Unless that were just not good enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    could she go to shadowlands to find anduin? yes. but she does not have to do it together with the alliance, she only follows orders from Anduin and from no one else in the alliance, without Anduin she can go along with the horde.
    Of course, she can go along with anyone. She could sit on top of the player character's head for all I care and she would still be more considered neutral than Horde.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

all the original leaders of the horde left only lorthemar remains!
    And there are people who say there is a favoritism for the horde!

Horde represented by elves and humans with a token troll? Suddenly we are all friends again? Calia is suddenly horde after all that crap about "uniting living and undead humans" we had to suffer through? I have to save Thrall? Horde has to save Jaina? Is this an out of season april fools joke? I don't know if I should laugh or cry anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post

5) A troll. A sad last element of that list, as I have truly no idea which troll is that supposed to be.
    ‎Rokhan playable hero of wc3

Added an image of Helya's return.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that's why I used the Alliance logo in the thread title. The WC3 horde is gone forever. Now it's just the Alliance and the Ex-Alliance.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

I REALLY do not like that Calia seems to be representing the Forsaken here.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Many Horde players do consider Baine to be "Alliance". Calia as the new forsaken leader is gonna piss off alot of forsaken players.
    I think calia will be a good racial leader! and forsaken need a leader who cares about them and doesn't want to use them only to fulfill her evil plans

- - - Updated - - -

Added an image of Helya's return.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that's why I used the Alliance logo in the thread title. The WC3 horde is gone forever. Now it's just the Alliance and the Ex-Alliance.
    ‎Rokhan playable hero of wc3

How rude. Lor'themar was never part of the Alliance tho. You confuse him with Alleria.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I think calia will be a good racial leader! and forsaken need a leader who cares about them and doesn't want to use them only to fulfill her evil plans
    This is part of why Calia is a terrible choice, she cares about them but doesn't understand the Forsaken in any meaningful way, she's a weird 'lightdead' who never went through what most of the Forsaken did.

They should've had Natalie Seline be revived as a Forsaken, she was persecuted even in life.
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    Added an image of Helya's return..
    No.... Tell that bitch to go back... Had it with her!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    How rude. Lor'themar was never part of the Alliance tho. You confuse him with Alleria.
    He did try to defect once though, so I think he should get a pass on that. Come to think of it, of the 5 characters present, one is the personal assassin of the human king who just happens to wear red, another tried to defect to the Alliance, a third encouraged others to defect to the Alliance and lived with them fro the past two years. This leaves Rokhan as the most non-Alliance present, with Thalyssra snatching a close second.

@Rhlor

Calia's care for the Forsaken has consisted of doing nothing while their state was being built and for ten years later, encouraging them to defect to the Alliance, then dying and spending the intervening two years after they lost their capital and their break with their then leader doing absolutely nothing in Kul Tiras until she was asked to lead. She has no accomplishments whatsoever, no frame of reference for their condition, and is thematically alien to them. And this is after retcons specifically meant to make her more palatable, not even getting into how she'd look if we ignore BTS.

@Tripzzz

Me thinks they'll change it so the deal with Sylvanas got Helya a ruling spot in the Maw, since Helheim was previously an in-between realm like the Halls of Valor and not a 'real' afterlife.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

The dude looks old as hell, I'm sure he was alive when Quel'thalas was a member of the Alliance. He also was going to join during MoP since he was talking to Varian about it.Technically Thalryssa was never an Alliance member. But she's a modified night elf and had originally planned to join Tyrande(she mentions she thought the NEs would be obvious allies if Tyrande didn't say mean things to her.) It's just a joke.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

Omg, it's like they're poaching these forums for whatever ideas would make us shake our heads in disbelief the most... Calia as leader of the Forsaken, I can't even... =)) Is there even a single Horde, let alone Forsaken, player who would get behind that?

Trall is abducted.
    Saurfang dead.
    Voljin dead.
    Garrosh dead.
    Baine being useless since wc3 when he was kidnapped by centaurs.
    Voss does not want anything to with leading.
    Nathanos off with sylvannas.

I am just glad that they did not put some friendly fulborgs as placeholders for horde leadership.
    and at least 1 original lead is there since tbc times. Happy for rokhan, being a playable wc3 char but with still same model.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Blizzard writing officially entered lunatic mode of darkest timeline. There is no way they aren't doing it on purpose.

I remember Lor'themar was the leader of the Rangers fighting alongside Turalyon against the horde in Tides of Darkness (WC2)

Why the heck is Valeera standing over with the Horde characters?

She's a belf merc who works for anduin
    Twas brillig