Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Thats cool but there will always be a market for those whole value privacy and security. Unless Google makes a dramatic shift in the way it operates, there will always be a place for Firefox.
    Doesn't change the fact that they still need to follow css and html standards, how a site displays content has nothing to do with your privacy settings, it is laziness on the developers side.

Quote Originally Posted by thebmans View Post
    A tech report for Edge browser say "Browsers download malware"

All you need to know [redacted link] (online store for best anti-virus and Internet Security softwares)
    Could you not place a shortened link? Obfuscating websites when talking about browser security isn't a great look.

Quote Originally Posted by thebmans View Post
    A tech report for Edge browser say "Browsers download malware"

All you need to know -SNIP- (online store for best anti-virus and Internet Security softwares)
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    Could you not place a shortened link? Obfuscating websites when talking about browser security isn't a great look.
    Oh god it's the dangerousmother guy again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Free i can't really tell you as it tends to change every so often.

I went from Bitdefender to ESET, cheaper and kinder on your computer resources. I found Bitdefender became quite a hog.

Some might find a premium over kill but i disagree as i do financial trades and what not and i rather have something on top of common sense to protect my system.

In my opinion I would not get a free internet security system. There is new malware created day by day. So your internet security system would need to update its software anti-malware files. Keep in mind, that not always, but sometimes these updates cost the company money. Thats not how business models work. You need a business/service, clients, and capital to pay for advertising costs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by winter486 View Post
    In my opinion I would not get a free internet security system. There is new malware created day by day. So your internet security system would need to update its software anti-malware files. Keep in mind, that not always, but sometimes these updates cost the company money. Thats not how business models work. You need a business/service, clients, and capital to pay for advertising costs.
    Unless i am mistaken i think it's more an issue of false positives rather than a certain level of protection.

That being said i do pay for both ESET security suite and Malwarebytes premium.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Unless i am mistaken i think it's more an issue of false positives rather than a certain level of protection.

That being said i do pay for both ESET security suite and Malwarebytes premium.
    I agree with that, if a system file comes up as infected, but is a false positive. Then the Internet Security System deletes the file. That file will be hard to get back into the OS