Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    Like one mega amazing city of 2 halves - could well be. Afterall Suramar is similar, just that the other half sunk to the bottom of the ocean, and Aegwyn raised a little bit of it. Whiles the current in game version makes the distance large enough to be separate.. I wonder if i'ts like a New York/Jersey/ark thing or more a Gotham / Metropolis thing.
    I thought Aegwynn only imprisoned the Eye of Sargeras in the Tomb, whilst it was at the bottom of the ocean and it was Gul'Dan and his Warlocks who raised it from the seafloor?
    I could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    I thought Aegwynn only imprisoned the Eye of Sargeras in the Tomb, whilst it was at the bottom of the ocean and it was Gul'Dan and his Warlocks who raised it from the seafloor?
    I could be wrong though.
    She reaised it , then sunk it again, and Gul'dan came back later and raised it

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    Elven civilization belongs to the horde. Alliance elves have forests, and do ranger stuff. So no. Besides it's clear that blizzard wants the horde to be the major elf faction - you alliance people just wanna grab horde stuff.
    *OP* clearly ignoring the farstriders and ranger generals of silvermoon*

3+ Year Old Account
    those buildings are too tall and too many to be Quel'danas Isle

Even on WoW TBC shows that pre-WoW Quel'danas had few structures, unless that's TBC Quel'danas
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    *OP* clearly ignoring the farstriders and ranger generals of silvermoon*
    No, I'm not saying we dont have them, I'm just saying that is what they are mainly about. They are forest and wood elves. High elves are now wood elved rangers, night elves are forest or Bush elves