Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    What the fuck, dude? What does reading comprehension even have to do with what I said? You asked me a question so I explained to you why I think it's a bad idea (for a second time since you didn't like my first post). You can disagree with me if you want but that has fuck all to do with reading comprehension so please drop that pointless train of thought.

Further, "it works in {x game}" is a terrible reason for something like this to come to fruition. This isn't me "defending Blizzard," this is me defending the fundamental basics of storytelling for a creative developer. The last thing this game needs is a team of smug douchebags who think their opinions on lore matters more than anybody else's trying to corral the writers to point the story in a certain direction because they feel it's best for the game. Like I said, the clearest signal any consumer can give to a creative developer that they dislike the direction something is taking is by not buying the product.
    You are misrepresenting what I said. Is it intentional (i.e. being disingenuous) or not (i.e. poor reading comprehension)?

Btw the "don't buy the game" meme doesn't answer my original question, so kindly drop it. I didn't ask you to be my financial advisor or some !@$& like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    You are misrepresenting what I said. Is it intentional (i.e. being disingenuous) or not (i.e. poor reading comprehension)?

Btw the "don't buy the game" meme doesn't answer my original question, so kindly drop it. I didn't ask you to be my financial advisor or some !@$& like that.
    Look dude, if you want to be the guy that keeps giving money to a company which makes a product you dislike, have at it. Just don't get upset with me when I point out the very obvious flaw in that type of reasoning.