Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mouse: Logitech G700s
    Keyboard: Logitech G413
    Headset: Logitech G533

I am not a Logitech fanboy, their products are just very often on sale. Except for the G700s, that is the best mouse ever created and when mine breaks I will have to buy one off of ebay for 300 Dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    Mouse: Logitech G700s
    Keyboard: Logitech G413
    Headset: Logitech G533

I am not a Logitech fanboy, their products are just very often on sale. Except for the G700s, that is the best mouse ever created and when mine breaks I will have to buy one off of ebay for 300 Dollars.
    Best mouse I ever owned was the original Windows Intellimouse and then after that the 518. Both were hand-me-downs from friends from the Counter-Strike days.

I use:
    Razer blackwidow ultimate
    Logitech g502
    Astro a50 headset (when i want to hear in surround sound)
    Akg 553 headphones (music)
    Thrustmaster t.16000m fcs hotas
    Ps4 controller with back button attachment
    Samson c01u pro mic

A good ~$800 just in peripherals, at time of purchase. Didnt buy them all at once, over a span of 6 years. Not including my now defunct razer nagas and headsets.

Mouse: Reddragon M901
    Keyboard: Logitech Illuminated (I know, heresy not using a mechanical keyboard for gaming but I vastly prefer the tactile feel for actual typing which I do a lot of)
    Cam: Logitech C920
    Headset: Plantronics 780
    Desk mic: Samsung Meteor
    Controller: IFYOO xbox-style
    Speakers: some low end Genius ones

Nothing expensive or bragworthy, but pretty happy with all of it.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArleeVenara

| youtube | twitch | twitter |

My keyboard/mouse are kind of boring. I'm still using a Logitech G5 that I bought when they were new (over a decade ago). Using a Logitech LX710 wireless keyboard that I think is just as old.

My "headset" isn't really a headset. I use a pair of Sennheiser HD598 headphones with a Modmic attached. I used to just buy cheap gaming headsets then replace them when they died. I paid like $250 for the setup I have now, but it's lasted me for several years and still works like a champ. It's not wireless, so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who is anal about not wanting to see wires/cables, but that sort of thing doesn't bother me. As long as everything works, I don't really give a shit if there's a rat's nest of cables behind my desk.

When I need a controller, I just use a wired PS3 controller (not an actual Sony one, this one is a "Snakebyte" something or other that I bought at Walmart). Although I usually prefer just using a keyboard/mouse in most games. I typically only use the controller for fighting games since those are a pain in the ass to play on a keyboard.
    Last edited by Cidzor; 2020-07-01 at 06:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    never dick crazy.
    unless they have tentacles and more then 2 eyes.

Input--
    Mouse- CMstorm devestator
    Keyboard - logitech classic keyboard
    Controller - Xbox controller
    Microphone - some 5 dollar usb mic

Output--
    Monitor - Some Dell monitor
    Printer - Epson
    Speakers - Cambridge Soundworks

Input/Output--
    USB sticks - random microcenter usb.

Keyboard - An old Highscreen keyboard with volume controll
    Mouse - An old Microsoft 500 optical mouse (actually its the 2nd of these i have), its a tiny mouse and i like it a lot.
    Headphone - All my gamming headsets are damaged, currently i'm using just normal headphones i got on the supermarket more then 10 years ago, and yes they still work.

Logitech g600, I have a drawer of crapped out razers, I liked them but they didn't last. I used to have a Corsair Lux keyboard and it was pretty great, but I hurt my shoulder and it was made worse by having my hands further apart so I switched to a TKL.
    /s

gaming monitor, ergonomic keyboard and mouse and office work i also have printer.

Corsair Scimitar Pro & Corsair K63 (mx red) is my setup, the compact keyboard so that my hands can be tighter and the scimitar has 12 thumbbuttons, which is needed since i dont have full use of my left hand

Trying to get my GF to play wow, and she agrees that having helpful spells on mousebuttons /w mouseover is a bliss, so i got her a razer naga. So that's what we use and have been using since gen1 naga back in wotlk