Post nerf MW Monk (new MW here!) What playstyle to go for?

Hello all.

I am a returning player but main spriest am just under halfway mythic now in nyalotha.

So I've been catching up on post nerf stuff. For a few questions:

1. how viable is fw now in doing higher end m+ and mythic raiding?
    2. what sort of build/haste/playstyle is most optimal for fw? (I understand very gear and corruption reliant)
    3. as a player in shite gear and still in the process of obtaining CnS any recommendations in how/what to play meanwhile? (playstyle wise)
    4. are there any MW out there that DON'T play fw style and if so... what does that involve?
    5. anything else I need to consider that I might have missed?

I appreciate the time taken to respond <3

Quote Originally Posted by Queefbelief View Post
    Hello all.

I am a returning player but main spriest am just under halfway mythic now in nyalotha.

So I've been catching up on post nerf stuff. For a few questions:

1. how viable is fw now in doing higher end m+ and mythic raiding?
    2. what sort of build/haste/playstyle is most optimal for fw? (I understand very gear and corruption reliant)
    3. as a player in shite gear and still in the process of obtaining CnS any recommendations in how/what to play meanwhile? (playstyle wise)
    4. are there any MW out there that DON'T play fw style and if so... what does that involve?
    5. anything else I need to consider that I might have missed?

I appreciate the time taken to respond <3
    A) most MW never used this to the extent that required a nerf.
    B) it didn’t really affect m+
    C) if you used it for mythic raiding before, you’ll feel it. If you did less than mythic, you won’t as healers have been overgeared for heroic for weeks
    D) if you don’t use fw style, you keep up renewing mist, use essence font and vivify. theres not much secret sauce to it. Just a lot less enveloping.

Quote Originally Posted by kiramon View Post
    A) most MW never used this to the extent that required a nerf.
    B) it didn’t really affect m+
    C) if you used it for mythic raiding before, you’ll feel it. If you did less than mythic, you won’t as healers have been overgeared for heroic for weeks
    D) if you don’t use fw style, you keep up renewing mist, use essence font and vivify. theres not much secret sauce to it. Just a lot less enveloping.
    Of course it affects nothing because nerfs mw =$$$$$$$

im going for full on BDE fistweave and fistweave legendaries