3+ Year Old Account

Idea: Glyph To Customize The Look Of Outlaw's Pistol

While the current model for the Outlaw's Pistol is pretty cool, it's obviously designed around the Dreadblades. Some more options would be cool.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds reasonable. Sci-fi pistol, big clunky pistol, etc.

I don't disagree with this sentiment, but you rarely even get a chance to see the pistols and blunderbuss for that matter. It be nice to see the pistol slung on the belt and blunderbuss slung across the back when not being used. Along with a couple of extra models, although not really a glyph, just have them in the xmog panel.

This has kind of always been my issue with abilities that are essentially a new weapon pulled from nowhere. I'd prefer if Outlaw were 1 hand and a pistol as a new weapon type, or something along those lines. Dwarven handcannons are a fantasy staple.
    Last edited by StillMcfuu; 2020-07-03 at 07:43 PM.

I wish the pistol wasn't part of the rotation. It takes a while to load a single shot pistol like that, and If you're firing it every time it comes off CD, that's pretty impressive.

I'd rather it be like blunderbuss only, and add in another sword strike attack for the rotation.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    I wish the pistol wasn't part of the rotation. It takes a while to load a single shot pistol like that, and If you're firing it every time it comes off CD, that's pretty impressive.

I'd rather it be like blunderbuss only, and add in another sword strike attack for the rotation.
    Eh, I disagree. Plus the guns and crossbows Hunters use shouldn't realistically be able to do things like rapid fire, and yet they can.

Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    Eh, I disagree. Plus the guns and crossbows Hunters use shouldn't realistically be able to do things like rapid fire, and yet they can.
    Oh, I know that.. it just feels not very smooth to pistol shot so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    Oh, I know that.. it just feels not very smooth to pistol shot so much.
    It feels off to magically produce a pistol out if thin air in the first place. Should be hanging on the belt, just like said in this thread.

Lots of visual fluff could be added to WoW, but sadly isnt. Quivers, sheathing options and thousands of things i cant even think of, but other people surely will.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

They could make it a barber shop customization down the road. Glyphs are a dead horse at this point and need to be rethought by Blizzard.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    They could make it a barber shop customization down the road. Glyphs are a dead horse at this point and need to be rethought by Blizzard.
    Yeah God knows what they are doing with glyphs these days, they basically killed them off themselves a couple of years ago. Sure, I understood the part about making them cosmetic because "muh balance!", but then suddenly they just removed 90% of them, only to - slowly - reintroduce them again... So wierd!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Yeah God knows what they are doing with glyphs these days, they basically killed them off themselves a couple of years ago. Sure, I understood the part about making them cosmetic because "muh balance!", but then suddenly they just removed 90% of them, only to - slowly - reintroduce them again... So wierd!
    I think they should become consumables that temporarily change certain abities and persist through death like elixirs and last for an hour. Basically you would have glyphs that change certain abilities that are shared among each of the specs that make them useful in certain types of content. One of my ideas was Glyph of Holy Might, allows you to equip a 2h weapon and a Shield which would allow you to use Shield of the Righteous at all times.while the effect persists. That kind of thing would be more customization but would not be game breaking or required.

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    I don't disagree with this sentiment, but you rarely even get a chance to see the pistols and blunderbuss for that matter. It be nice to see the pistol slung on the belt and blunderbuss slung across the back when not being used. Along with a couple of extra models, although not really a glyph, just have them in the xmog panel.

This has kind of always been my issue with abilities that are essentially a new weapon pulled from nowhere. I'd prefer if Outlaw were 1 hand and a pistol as a new weapon type, or something along those lines. Dwarven handcannons are a fantasy staple.

Seriously, they just need to give us back the relic slot, and make it visual. Librams hanging off your belt for Paladins, used when casting certain spells. Totems for Shaman, used when they drop totems. Druids have their forms. Hunter quivers. Sigils on your weapon for Death Knights. Pistols in a holster for Rogues. Etc.
    Last edited by Amnaught; 2020-07-04 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Seriously, they just need to give us back the relic slot, and make it visual. Librams hanging off your belt for Paladins, used when casting certain spells. Totems for Shaman, used when they drop totems. Druids have their forms. Hunter quivers. Sigils on your weapon for Death Knights. Pistols in a holster for Rogues. Etc.
    That would make too much sense. Also, we would lose a raid over this.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Whip out a BFG out of my back pocket or bust.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I personally would like a glyph or something to replace Subs shuriken throw with a pistol but thats just me I'm sure. I suppose the survival hunters crossbow may fit a bit better for that kind of option.

Anyways, totally agree with having the pistol holstered. I love stuff like that. Hell, you have all these Kultiran armors already doing that so maybe just adjust some blocks from those.
    Last edited by Personman; 2020-07-24 at 05:03 PM.