Having hardest time getitng my Paladin Class Hall mount, no quests?

So I am finally getting around to trying to do the Class Hall mount questline on my Paladin, I have it on 5 other character classes of mine, just never got around to it on my Paladin. And I played my Paladin during Legion, he was one of my alts that I played casually here and there. For BfA I haven't played this guy much at all, until yesterday was like my first time in months.

Here's my character;
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...jin/darthdingo

Anyways, I know the Class Hall mount questline really well, just doing it from scratch this April on my Shadowlands boosted Hunter, that had zero Legion stuff done, and I did it fairly quick and easy, just time consuming, but easy steps to follow.

Anyways back to my Paladin, I seem stuck in that questline: 'Breaching the Tomb', my next quest seems to be Champions of Legionfall per my Add Ons and reading the Achievement list for my character, but I have zero quest or anything for that.

Right now my Paladin's quest log is empty. There's nothing available for me in Dalaran. And on Broken Shore nothing. And my Class Hall nothing. Not sure if it's a Mission tables thing with Champions? I only have 2 champions, and that's it, but no quests to get a new one. I rarely did the Mission table thing on this character during Legion. Looking on the Chapters list I am 6/15 for this questline, but am stuck with zero new quests to pick up.

10+ Year Old Account
    There should be a mission at the mission table that takes place in Broken Shore (level 110 mission). You need to complete that one, if it's available.
    If it's not, make sure you reach revered with Legionfall, after which the quest to do that mission should open up from the NPC's on the Broken Shore.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    Looking on the Chapters list I am 6/15 for this questline, but am stuck with zero new quests to pick up.
    https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=...-tomb#comments - top rated comment:
    Also, if you have not yet completed your class specific quest lines you will hit a dead spot about halfway through the Achievement where there will be no quests given out on Broken Shore. Complete your classes quest chain to the end (when you receive the achievement and Title for your class) and the next set of quests will open up and you shouldn't have any more dead zones.

Now go do that. And get your rep up too.

My Legionfall rep is Honored, so I need to get that to Revered first? Hmm... don't know if I was Revered on my boosted Hunter when I did the mount questline? Maybe I did get to Revered real quick and not even realize it?

Also as of last night, the 3 mission table quests available, none of them were for Broken Shore.

It's not really something I can tell from your armory profile so I'm wondering if you've properly finished your paladin class campaign. Finished as in unlocked the upgraded version of the base artifact appearance, IE the 2nd tier of artifact appearances, which is required to advance the Broken Shore campaign.

If not, you're probably either stuck at the step where you have to bring the lightforged object (IE Xera's core) back from Suramar, do the Exodar scenario and finally bring it to your class order hall. That'll likely unlock the next step of the paladin class campaign if you haven't finished that yet.

If you have finished the class campaign, make sure that you have the 2nd tier of artifact appearances unlocked anyway, as some (or all) classes may seem like they've finished the class campaign before they unlock the appearance, and the quest unlocking the appearance is what's necessary to advance the Broken Shore campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

So I am finally getting around to trying to do the Class Hall mount questline on my Paladin, I have it on 5 other character classes of mine, just never got around to it on my Paladin. And I played my Paladin during Legion, he was one of my alts that I played casually here and there. For BfA I haven't played this guy much at all, until yesterday was like my first time in months.
    Yeap, Paladin Mount was the one I struggled with to. For me it was this that I forgot to do:

You need to start and do the intial quest for the Illidan questline. Getting that star with the Naaru lady.

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=44004/...r-of-the-light

Ah, just like the poster above me said about it. I guess it is the Light's Heart you miss which will trigger the continuation of the mount quest.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2020-06-29 at 03:52 PM. Reason: quoted

Lights Heart.

That rings a bell from a couple years ago when I was playing Legion live, I recall that being confusing and back then I think I just stopped doing that questline and just worked on other characters.

I'll have to look into what's needed to get that quest going again? Since I see no ! Anywhere for my paladin.

- - - Updated - - -

So just logged in during lunch;

Broken Shore = zero quests for me in Broken Shore ( except some ToS raid thing to kill final boss ) Archmage Khadar has nothing, and Maiev Shadowsong nothing here.

Dalaran = no quests here, except something for my third r artifact weapon, Holy, which I never play or want.

Class Hall = No Broken Shore table missions. My artifact appearance available is just the first 2 tints in first row for Ashbringer, nothing else unlocked.

So, should I just go to Exodar now? Take the portal to Drakshore and fly to Exodar? Flew from Org to Stonetalon, now flying across to Azuremyst Isle, and land there, to continue tonight. Hopefully this will restart my Class campaign questline again. No, there's some invisible wall barrier preventing me from flying across to The Exodar, can't get there, I fatigue died.

- - - Updated - - -

Guild said find the NPC Zidormi in Darkshore, turn back time, and then go to Exodar. Ok, landed by her, back to office now, continue tonight. That didn't work LOL, got murdered by Alliance in there, tons of 120s running inside Exodar, it didn't look like it should when I ran it on my other classes for the Legion campaign. I think I'm supposed to be ported there from somewhere? But have no idea where that quest starts?
    Last edited by Zorachus; 2020-06-29 at 06:06 PM.

So, should I just go to Exodar now? Take the portal to Drakshore and fly to Exodar? Flew from Org to Stonetalon, now flying across to Azuremyst Isle, and land there, to continue tonight. Hopefully this will restart my Class campaign questline again.
    If I remember correctly, you pick up the quest from Khadgar in Dalaran and he sends you on a gryphon to pick up the Light's Heart in Suramar. Once you've got it, you go back to Dalaran, go to the portal smack in the middle and talk to Khadgar on the right hand side of the area.

That completes the first quest and gives you a new quest. Khadgar opens up a portal next to him that takes you to the Exodar and you go through a short scenario to defend against the legion invasion. By the end of it Velen sends you back to Khadgar with the Light's Heart and you complete that quest.

Finally Khadgar gives a new quest to deposit the Light's Heart in the Class hall, and when you complete this part the next part of your paladin class campaign should be immediately available from the NPCs standing around a table next to it.
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Yeah, he should just stay in the Violet Citadel with it. Whenever I have a new character up to 110 and done the first artifact weapon quest(and intro class hall) he is there with the quest.

Funnily enough, I didn't do that questline on more than maybe 5 chars, but only the paladin had the requirement to do that quest first for some reason to get the mount quest line started. I would guess its because of Turalyon being a paladin or something? Idk. And I did all the Class Hall campaigns with the mounts as well. But when I did it on the paladin I just did the one questline in Exodar, and the new quest came on Broken Chore after a relog.

A Falling Star the quest is called.

https://www.wowhead.com/storyline/path-of-the-light-236

I think the Light's Heart is indeed a special requirements for paladins looking at this questline. The one I linked above is the pre-req you need to do to start it. Which is the very first quests you get in the Class Hall.

The quest from Khadgar is number 8/9, "A Sign From the Sky" and "A Falling Star.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2020-06-29 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Funnily enough, I didn't do that questline on more than maybe 5 chars, but only the paladin had the requirement to do that quest first for some reason to get the mount quest line started. I would guess its because of Turalyon being a paladin or something? Idk. And I did all the Class Hall campaigns with the mounts as well. But when I did it on the paladin I just did the one questline in Exodar, and the new quest came on Broken Chore after a relog.

I think the Light's Heart is indeed a special requirements for paladins looking at this questline. The one I linked above is the pre-req you need to do to start it. Which is the very first quests you get in the Class Hall.
    It's a requirement to advance the Paladin class campaign because Light's Hope contains a message from Turalyon to his son, Arator, one of the Paladin champions you recruit throughout the campaign. It's however never been very obvious that it was a requirement to advance the Paladin class campaign, and given the fact that it's not a requirement for other class campaigns, at least if memory serves, it's a bit of a stupid decision imo.

Okay let me explore further inside the violet citadel when I get back home. But I've been in and out of that place several times the last day to see if I missed something and nope all those NPCs in there only had one quest for me my holy spec which I don't play.

Unless there's something up the stairs?
    Last edited by Zorachus; 2020-06-29 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    It's a requirement to advance the Paladin class campaign because Light's Hope contains a message from Turalyon to his son, Arator, one of the Paladin champions you recruit throughout the campaign. It's however never been very obvious that it was a requirement to advance the Paladin class campaign, and given the fact that it's not a requirement for other class campaigns, at least if memory serves, it's a bit of a stupid decision imo.
    Yeah, couldn't remember that part with Arathor, but I suspected it to be something special to paladins because of Turalyon.

But what I do remember was that I used hours to figure out how to progress for the class mount on my paladin, and it was indeed Light's Heart that was the trigger. I did Light's Heart on like 5 characters overall, and funnily enough my Paladin was my first alt to level up in Legion, but since I already did it on the main I just skipped it. But yeah, it is a bit confusing when it's not clear how to progress, at least when the others did not have it as a requirement.

Lights Heart.

That rings a bell from a couple years ago when I was playing Legion live, I recall that being confusing and back then I think I just stopped doing that questline and just worked on other characters.

I'll have to look into what's needed to get that quest going again? Since I see no ! Anywhere for my paladin.

- - - Updated - - -

So just logged in during lunch;

Broken Shore = zero quests for me in Broken Shore ( except some ToS raid thing to kill final boss ) Archmage Khadar has nothing, and Maiev Shadowsong nothing here.

Dalaran = no quests here, except something for my third r artifact weapon, Holy, which I never play or want.

Class Hall = No Broken Shore table missions. My artifact appearance available is just the first 2 tints in first row for Ashbringer, nothing else unlocked.

So, should I just go to Exodar now? Take the portal to Drakshore and fly to Exodar? Flew from Org to Stonetalon, now flying across to Azuremyst Isle, and land there, to continue tonight. Hopefully this will restart my Class campaign questline again. No, there's some invisible wall barrier preventing me from flying across to The Exodar, can't get there, I fatigue died.

- - - Updated - - -

Guild said find the NPC Zidormi in Darkshore, turn back time, and then go to Exodar. Ok, landed by her, back to office now, continue tonight.
    Do you have the Cathedral of Eternal Night dungeon quest in your quest log by any chance? When you pick that quest up, Velen runs away from the broken shore and he is the one who should give you some follow up quests. Clear the broken shore raid and the dungeon quests out of your quest log and then check broken shore.

The way I completed my class hall campaigns was with Zygor. It has some hiccups, like it wants you to complete the lights heart on all of your characters, which is blergh, I just skipped it on most characters and waited if I get stuck or not. If you don't want to do that, hit up wowhead's class hall guide and do a macro for each quests to see which ones you've done if you don't remember.
    https://www.wowhead.com/class-hall-c...-guide#paladin

Before even attempt the Broken shore part, make sure you have the Forged for Battle achieve unlocked (easier to follow than with the campaign achieve itself if you've completed multiple ones)

Thanks to everyone for replying here, I really appreciate it, thank you

But when I log into the game tonight, I am so confused now on where or what to do? Like I've been saying, there seems to be no quests available anywhere in Legion zones or Broken Shore, etc... I'm just so lost with Light's Heart, zero idea where to start this again, as no NPC's have anything for me. I will reread everyone's posts again tonight, and try follow what these wowhead guides say?

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked on;

https://www.wowdb.com/achievements/1...ged-for-battle

And this specific character of mine, the Paladin "Not completed" but was completed by different characters of mine back in 2016.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL I think I found the issue, and then we had a power surge at home due to storm, and power went out, right as I was about to click the quest.

- - - Updated - - -

Went inside the Chamber of the Guardian in Dalaran, and off in a library area to the side is Archmage Khadgar, with a quest 'Bringer of the Light' and a portal just appeared showing Exodar
    Last edited by Zorachus; 2020-06-29 at 11:48 PM.

Then you are on your way ^^

I do have trivial ! enabled, but when I'm in Dalaran it seemed like there we're zero quests available. Except the one that's always there for my third artifact Holy spec which I don't want. But no other quests.

But as soon as I entered the Chamber of the Guardian, there was Archmage Khadgar, with a ! for me.

That's what stumped me.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally have some Legion quests in my Quest Log;

Order Hall:
    - Goddess Watch Over You

Paladin Campaign;
    - Cracking the Codex

But the Goddess one seems to have no quest site or marker for me to go. It takes place in Val'shrah, but there's nothing for me in that zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do have trivial ! enabled, but when I'm in Dalaran it seemed like there we're zero quests available. Except the one that's always there for my third artifact Holy spec which I don't want. But no other quests.

But as soon as I entered the Chamber of the Guardian, there was Archmage Khadgar, with a ! for me.

That's what stumped me.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally have some Legion quests in my Quest Log;

Order Hall:
    - Goddess Watch Over You

Paladin Campaign;
    - Cracking the Codex

But the Goddess one seems to have no quest site or marker for me to go. It takes place in Val'shrah, but there's nothing for me in that zone.
    For Goddess watch over you, you need to complete the Valsharah storyline until you recover the tear of elune. This is because Lights Heart is activated when putting it near the tear of elune. So just do the quests there until you get that and youll be able to continue the Lights Heart questline.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    For Goddess watch over you, you need to complete the Valsharah storyline until you recover the tear of elune. This is because Lights Heart is activated when putting it near the tear of elune. So just do the quests there until you get that and youll be able to continue the Lights Heart questline.
    I didn't do that quest (since I leveled my paladin with invasions) on my paladin, Khadgar keeps bugging me in the crystal ball in the order hall with that quest, and I have the mount without it. The wowhead paladin class hall guide also doesn't show that quest as required.

- - - Updated - - -

And this specific character of mine, the Paladin "Not completed" but was completed by different characters of mine back in 2016.
    it must be done on the character you're on and wanting to progress towards the class hall mount. Go to wowhead, and run the Questcomplete macro on every single quest there if you can't remember which step you were on.

Finally got the mount last night, and the three other colors through the NPC in the Class Hall.

I have to say though, this time through this questline on my Paladin seemed a bit tougher than other classes, and not saying it was hard or really difficult, but like there was an extra step or two that I don't recall being there on different classes, some things were head scratching, like why doesn't this NPC have the quest for me yet, or knowing to go into the Chamber of Guardian that the NPC had the quest for me inside there, even though the Dalaran map didn't indicate that.

Anyways, I like the mount, really cool looking.