Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    Well, the OP said 50, I assumed he was just halving it so he would need two punches.
    Unfortunately you did not get the reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorensen View Post
    This is what I came here for.
    But this guy did.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis B View Post
    Too much sitting has ruined my body. Too much abuse has gone on for too long. From now on it will be 50 pushups each morning. 50 pullups. There will be no more pills. There will be no more bad food. No more destroyers of my body. From now on it will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.
    a) you gonna hurt yourself like that
    b)if you really want to get back into shape take as finish line 29 june 2021 -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Travis B View Post
    Too much sitting has ruined my body. Too much abuse has gone on for too long. From now on it will be 50 pushups each morning. 50 pullups. There will be no more pills. There will be no more bad food. No more destroyers of my body. From now on it will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.
    50 pulls ups? in sets of 10? x 5? after you haven't done any for a long time?

seriously, good luck with that, by your 2nd set your arms will b dead

As everyone else said, baby steps are the best. I know for my diet personally, I made some small changes so I can reduce my weight over time. Like for example: I reduced my oatmeal intake in the morning by 1 tablespoon. I used to take 3 tablespoons of dry oatmeal but now I take two. I used to take 2 heaped up tablespoons of ground flax seed but now I changed it to 1 tablespoon (I heard flax seed can cause weight gain if you take too much of it... Only reason I took 2 tablespoons was because that was the serving size lol). I also reduced my rice intake. I used to eat like maybe 2-3 fistfuls of cooked rice... now, it's just one fistful of cooked rice. I eat more of the fruits and vegetables now. I still need to reduce my orange juice intake or completely eliminate it but that will come with time even though I only take one glass of OJ every few days. I also take Centrum multivitamins since I don't eat much food in quantity as well as not enough healthy food in general (Well, I should say I eat healthy food most of the time but the quantity is very less than normal). I heard that reducing your calorie intake over time is better for weight loss. I also gotta start exercising lol. Both go hand in hand, of course. Also, being on anti-depressants and anxiety medications and thyroid medication makes my weight fluctuate a bit.

One day a real rain will come and wash all the scum off the streets of Stormwind.