Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    So there should never be any upgrades ever then because the quest mobs in Voldun certainly aren't stronger than Ragnaros.

If you want to fucking immersion it up then *something something something* armorers skill improves so the gear that drops is better, there now you have some story.
    Technically, they are, cause Rag's dead. If you did the fight on Heroic difficulty and got the extra phase, with Malfurion Stormrage and Hamuul Runetotem, we murdered the bastard. Inside the Firelands. Which means he can't regenerate.

Like SonGoku said in the Buu Saga, "Frieza...in hindsight, he wasn't much of a hassle. He was strong, but not THAT strong."

By the same token, with all the shit we've faced by now (old gods, mad Dragon aspects, the Lich King, Kil'jaeden (twice), Archimonde (twice)) yes, Elemental Lords aren't that big of a deal. But in Vanilla they were. Hence, nothing in vanilla should surpass Rag loot. And in some cases, it doesn't. I'm looking at you, Choker of the Firelord & Onslaught Girdle.

Edit: woohoo, just passed 500 posts. Only took me a decade+ xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinos View Post
    WOTLK was bullshit. Re-hashed Naxxramas, that I, as a vanilla raider who had cleared 12/15 Naxxramas, was disgusted with. We 1shot everything in our Sunwell gear on the 1st week of WOTLK. Purely disgusting.
    You knew the mechanics, watch Naxxramas bosses in Classic get one shotted.

The map is off is numerous places. For example Thelsamar should be higher (maybe even yellow), Burning steppes as well (currently they seem to be lower than lakeshire). Westfall should be lower

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    That atlas is magnificent, it's too bad you can't zoom in on pandaria, broken isles, zandalar or kul tiras yet.

So we know the population is 10X for each server right? Is the respawn for each world boss green dragon 10X? I know they adjusted black lotus spawns for that reason.

Numerically the mob health in level 80 naxx was not much higher than the mob health in level 60 naxx. And this was before any HP rebalancing had ever gone through. So many of the mechanics were eliminated, damaging abilities that were designed to wipe the raid were just healed through, and things died so quickly, in a lot of cases the mobs didn't have an opportunity to use their abilities.

So how many scale miles is Teldrassil off of Darkshore? Someone please tell me.