Lightbulb Chat Command Triggering to Link both professions in chat.

Hey so I'm playing a WotLK private server, so the QOL of BFA being able to see all of your guilds professions willy nilly spoiled me a bit.
    After being more familiar with Weakaura, and using !Keys for BFA. I thought why not make the same type feature, but for linking professions.

Currently I have a macro that will do this, but I have to manually trigger it.
    Code:
    /run local function p(v)CastSpellByName(v)return GetTradeSkillListLink()end SendChatMessage("!PROFF: "..p("Enchanting") ..p("Shadoweave Tailoring"),"CHANNEL",nil,GetChannelName("GUILD"))CloseTradeSkill()
    This macro Outputs "/g !PROFF: [Enchanting][Shadoweave Tailoring]"

And heres my failed attempt at incorporating the macro into a chat command trigger in a Weakaura [pastebin*com/VttJ4Ukx]

I think its just an untrigger condition im missing.
    Also note that the custom trigger in the shared weakaura is going to a custom chat channel "idkdebug" to not spam guildies in my attempts.
    Last edited by Dumpsterman; 2020-06-30 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumpsterman View Post
    I'm playing a WotLK private server
    You are not going to get any help here.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Why whats the relevancy?
    Im importing strings to/from BFA, and Classic with zero issue.
    The macro also works in both builds, so if I were to even remove those 6 words, what does it change really?
    Last edited by Dumpsterman; 2020-06-30 at 05:41 PM.

It is MMO-Champion policy to abstain from content considered a no by Blizzard. Do not discuss, call by name, link to, or post anything else that has to do with private servers.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Because you're breaking the TOS and if MMO-Champ allows it to stay up then they risk getting blacklisted by Blizzard.

Private server and/or features of it discussions aren't welcome, let's close this topic.
    Moderator Note: Topic Closed.
    Reason: non official server discussion.