Lightbulb Chat Command Triggering to Link both professions in chat.

Hey so I'm playing a WotLK private server, so the QOL of BFA being able to see all of your guilds professions willy nilly spoiled me a bit.
    After being more familiar with Weakaura, and using !Keys for BFA. I thought why not make the same type feature, but for linking professions.

Currently I have a macro that will do this, but I have to manually trigger it.
    Code:
    /run local function p(v)CastSpellByName(v)return GetTradeSkillListLink()end SendChatMessage("!PROFF: "..p("Enchanting") ..p("Shadoweave Tailoring"),"CHANNEL",nil,GetChannelName("GUILD"))CloseTradeSkill()
    This macro Outputs "/g !PROFF: [Enchanting][Shadoweave Tailoring]"

And heres my failed attempt at incorporating the macro into a chat command trigger in a Weakaura [pastebin*com/VttJ4Ukx]

I think its just an untrigger condition im missing.
    Also note that the custom trigger in the shared weakaura is going to a custom chat channel "idkdebug" to not spam guildies in my attempts.
    Last edited by Dumpsterman; 2020-06-30 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumpsterman View Post
    I'm playing a WotLK private server
    You are not going to get any help here.

addons
    weakauras
    Lua Wall of Shame
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Why whats the relevancy?
    Im importing strings to/from BFA, and Classic with zero issue.
    The macro also works in both builds, so if I were to even remove those 6 words, what does it change really?
    Last edited by Dumpsterman; 2020-06-30 at 05:41 PM.

It is MMO-Champion policy to abstain from content considered a no by Blizzard. Do not discuss, call by name, link to, or post anything else that has to do with private servers.

addons
    weakauras
    Lua Wall of Shame
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Because you're breaking the TOS and if MMO-Champ allows it to stay up then they risk getting blacklisted by Blizzard.

Private server and/or features of it discussions aren't welcome, let's close this topic.
    Moderator Note: Topic Closed.
    Reason: non official server discussion.