Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    Imagine thinking that people want to say negative things about a company that used to be beloved by many.
    Imagine thinking that Blizzard games weren't always horribly buggy, unbalanced messes like there was some ideal perfect Blizzard of the past consumed by money, laziness, and greed.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Imagine thinking that Blizzard games weren't always horribly buggy, unbalanced messes like there was some ideal perfect Blizzard of the past consumed by money, laziness, and greed.
    Imagine thinking that i thought they were.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    well i would hope people have the integrity to admit to themselves and others when the company they love or loved does something wrong,for example,i used to love bethesda a few decades ago,but that doesnt blind me to the fact that its complete trash today
    I would love the believe that the minority are the people who love Blizzard regardless of what they do and hate Blizzard regardless of what they do. The first person i responded to was obviously in the former otherwise he would of have never made a randomly comment like that.

It's expensive but it's a catchup system that otherwise has rather low priority on your spending.

My main currently has all corruptions purchased (even including future ones, i planned ahead and purchased everything i'll need in this expansion) and now I have about 10k echoes sitting on currency tab, unused. If I was still behind cloak progression I could simply buy it with whatever i stockpiled because otherwise there was no farmable catch-up system (putting you as far as 4 months behind others if you capped the cloak just recently)

On a fresh alt your echo spending priority should be like this:

P1: choice essences
    P2: corruptions
    P3: situational essences
    P4: corruption resist catchup

You can have 95 corruption even with basic 50 resistance + 6 from regular sources the week you cap. That is putting you at 39 (no ghostie)
    95 corruption is a lot, that's like 4x Rank 3 Expedient + one 15 corruption to cap out.
    You should not be getting out of your way purchasing expensive resistance catchup if you haven't saturated your corruption at base resist yet.

Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    what does "too late" mean? did the game die? did you uninstall and refuse to reinstall? what events happened that made this "too late" to be a good thing?
    When world first ends or at least once the first 100 guilds have cleared mythic, a lot of people consider the Game/tier/raid "Finished" and any change that comes after that they will be mad about because they would've rather had that during the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Guess what ? they should have done this before it's too late.
    Guess what? It's not too late.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    If you say so.

ps : don't replicate, ty.
    Imagine thinking you get to control when others speak (or type).