Page 1 of 2
LastLast

WoW Summer Sale - Save 50% on select mounts, pets, and more through July 19

WoW Summer Sale - Save 50% on select mounts, pets, and more through July 19
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    If you’re looking for a hot summer deal, then we’ve got you covered. You can save 50% on select pets, mounts, and more now through July 19.

Give the Gift of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth This Summer

Bring your friends along for an adventure in Azeroth with the gift of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth—now up to 60% off.

• Standard Edition: $19.99 (Reg. $49.99)
    • Digital Deluxe Edition: $29.99 (Reg. $69.99)

Join millions of players in a timeless adventure across Azeroth. With a single subscription, you can access both World of Warcraft® and World of Warcraft Classic!

50% Off On Select Pets, Mounts, And Toys

Select World of Warcraft mounts, pets, and toys* are now on sale for 50% off through July 19, 2020.

You can adopt or gift a pet, mount, or toy in the in-game shop or in the Blizzard Shop today!

Pets Available for Adoption

Quilen Cub

This charming pet from Pandaria is back!

Although Lucky Quilen Cubs resemble animated statues, their hard-as-stone skin conceals an affectionate heart. These trusted companions will look up to you and faithfully follow your every step—and might even bring some good fortune along the way.

Alterac Brew Pup

Descended from a long pedigree of champion rescue hounds, the Alterac Brew Pup has a nose for finding travelers in distress in the high altitudes of the Alterac Mountains. However, it’s the massive pup’s ability to reignite your soul with its "warm spirits" on a cold night that will make this furry friend your most trusted and treasured companion.

Cinder Kitten

Combining the cuteness of a newborn cat with the searing magma of the Elemental Plane of Fire, the Cinder Kitten arrives on scene as the hottest companion pet. Get each of your guildmates to get one of their own, and turn every raid night into a fiery feline frenzy.

Lil’ Ragnaros

Get your guildmates fired up with Lil' Ragnaros, the mini-elemental lord. Not only can he serve as a cooking fire, but he'll also sporadically ignite nearby critters that wander too close to his burning form. As a being of pure elemental fire, he will even submerge into the world's molten core when you start moving and then reemerge next to you wherever you stop.

Soul of the Aspects

As your faithful companion pet, the Soul of the Aspects flies by your side through the skies of Azeroth, celebrating your adventures together with aerial somersaults and twisting corkscrews.

Twilight

This cuddlesome little critter can’t wait to curl up by the campfire after your latest campaign. She’ll captivate your comrades with her chromatic color-changing coat and climb her way into the core of your collection…and she’s especially cunning in combat. Adopt this cute little creature today!

Spectacular Mounts

Imperial Quilen

The majestic flying mount from Pandaria is back.

Powerful mogu sorcerers create their favorite companions — fearless and ferociously loyal quilen — by breathing life into a stone using an ancient, secret magic. If you ever find yourself in a need of a devoted mount with magically conjured wings, the gold-plated Imperial Quilen is patiently waiting.

Enchanted Fey Dragon

Entrusted with protecting the Emerald Dream, the Enchanted Fey Dragon absorbs magic and exudes style—with a chroma-shifting twist. Saddle up on one of these iridescent sprites and enjoy the instant street (and sky) cred that comes with being one of the last bastions of cool.

Heart of the Aspects

When attacking from the air, it’s best to advance from the angle of the sun so as to blind your foes. Or, just ride a luminous dragon that glows like a thousand suns. Either way, you’re good.

Hogrus, Swine of Good Fortune

Legends say that in his hour of deepest doubt, Emperor Shaohao, last ruler of the Pandaren Empire, was visited by Hogrus, Swine of Good Fortune, as he meditated upon his people’s future. Today, pandaren across Azeroth consider Hogrus to be a sign of prosperity and great things to come. You would be wise to seek his blessing as you pursue your own fortune, wherever the four winds may take you.

Luminous Starseeker

Drawing on the shifting void, fel, and otherworldly energies surrounding him, the Luminous Starseeker lets you travel in style astride this mount’s undulating hues. Saddle up, because this polychromatic beast will travel as fast as your riding skill will take you.

Warforged Nightmare

Charge into battle astride a Warforged Nightmare, unleashing unbridled chaos upon your enemies! Ownership of this terrifying steed, crafted from cold steel and vengeful spirits by grandmaster smiths, allows you to place a Nightmarish Hitching Post. This mysterious artifact has the power to summon a Warforged Nightmare for every member of your war party strong enough to handle the reins and worthy enough to be given the honor.

Toys

Lion’s Pride and Horde’s Might Fireworks

Light up the sky with these reusable fireworks.

Learn more about these pets, mounts, and toys in the Blizzard Shop or in-game shop.

*Pets, mounts, and toys not available in World of Warcraft® Classic.
    Last edited by Lumy; 2020-06-30 at 09:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting that the Mop CE mount and pet are back, wonder if theyll do that with others too. Lookin at you vanilla ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    Was really hoping there would be a sale on services

Big REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE incoming

Quote Originally Posted by Fawkess View Post
    Was really hoping there would be a sale on services
    Same here.

WTB Class Change service pl0x.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Interesting that the Mop CE mount and pet are back, wonder if theyll do that with others too. Lookin at you vanilla ones.
    Just let me get the TBC Netherwhelp!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Just let me get the TBC Netherwhelp!
    Ye that one too. ;p
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Gulantik View Post
    Remember when "collector's editions" were for collectors?
    Not in the digital sale space unfortunately, numbers are just numbers.

Gives me even less incentive to buy the more expensive copies of Shadowlands now. I've bought every Collector's Edition since TBC, but if I can just wait a few years and get the mount and pets on the store, what's the point?
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Thank you so much! Been waiting for years, I love you Blizzard!
    ... said no one ever.

Just like they are today. You are not making any point here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I'm waiting for sales on services, my guild fell apart and my realm is dead, so i need to transfer my main to another server.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    WTB Class Change service pl0x.
    I was about to say that. This and race change, please. 50% off, not that stingy 25% off.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember buying mop digital and getting the pets with the deluxe edition. I believe cataclysm was the last real collectors edition.

Mounts, pets and toys at a low price ... that`s perfect but

Join millions of players in a timeless adventure across Azeroth. With a single subscription, you can access both World of Warcraft® and World of Warcraft Classic!
    I really doubt that right now.

getting a friend/family to come to the BfA grinds right now is a punk move. Literally the worst version of wow in its history. Retail population is at the lowest since early vanilla days 15+ years ago and the layered grinds right now make it a completely burnout experience. We're also late in the final patch of the expansion and everything you're grinding for will literally be tossed in the trash by the prepatch for shadowlands.

Better recommendation, wait for shadowlands and see if it is well received by the players before buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    Nothing about realm transfer? We need it once a year Blizzard
    Even that, especially since they allowed us to have all 50 characters in one realm. I have so many high level alts on other realms I want to move to my main realm.

Yes. From Classic until Cataclysm.

Mists of Pandaria was the first expansion with a Digital Deluxe. Therefore, this mount and pet were only 15 euros on top of the normal expansion price until WoD launched. All expansions from WoD until now have had their digital deluxe become separate bundles that can still be bought today.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    Gives me even less incentive to buy the more expensive copies of Shadowlands now. I've bought every Collector's Edition since TBC, but if I can just wait a few years and get the mount and pets on the store, what's the point?
    And at a discount too!