Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    pet battles and RPing ingame, dont care for either.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Mindless endless grinds through toothless contents to try and fill a bar that can't be filled...

If they invested a fraction of the time they spend on that with progression there wouldn't be a single group offer heroic raid Carrie's or +15 mythic runs for lack of buyers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    Yes. PvP could be completely removed from the game, and the game would be so much better for it.

So much whining about everything good in the game is a result of PvPers.
    Guarantee you a PvPer never complained about "button bloat" which led to every class getting handicapped.

Healers???..... I like to kick ass and chew bubble gum. Or if I'm tanking.... get my arse kicked and chew bubble gum and I'm all out of....runes??? Faaaaacking deathknights arrrrgggghh

Roleplaying.
    Now I thoroughly enjoy the story aspect of the game and the setting in general. I'm always trying to make my characters fit the world and stay true to their race and class identity when it comes to choosing a name, race/class combo, transmog, leveling zones, etc. But for the life of me I cannot see the appeal behind creating a custom background for your character and actually roleplaying with other people. It always felt weird to me.

Hunting super rare RNG drops like mounts and pets. If you've been farming the time-lost proto drake since WotLK, was it fun? Was that worth it?

Even as a collector of such things I only get ones I can guarantee that I get within a few week's effort through a grind.

Also as much as I've tried with the simplest spec I can find to play, mistweaver, I can't get into healing. It's so hard since unlike the other two roles, the noobier the content difficulty, the HARDER it becomes as your group is full of idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

PvP and M+.

WoW's PvP balance is just such a shit show for way more reason than this post really merits; balance is consistently garbage, the gameplay is effecitvely "who can make the other person not play for long enough to win," the fact that anyone thought Greater Pyroblast was a good idea, etc.

M+ can just go to hell. It's boring beyond words to run the same dungeons that launched with each expansion again, and again, and again. Unlike previous expansions where you could progress through your daily heroic faster and faster with your character progression, these dungeons stay tedious for the entire lifespan of said expansion if you're running appropriate keys. And it's required content by nature of the box rewards via Titanforging, Corruption, AP, and residuum if you are even remotely PvE competitive (not bleeding edge, you just want to be competitive with your peers). At least BfA made a fair attempt to vary it up a little with seasonal affixes, but even then, it's only a short amount of time before the best pull path is decided and then that's the same thing you do for the remainder of any given season (months at a time). Otherwise, the regular affixes don't feel like new challenges every week, it feels like you're always just looking for what hinders you the least, or is the least annoying. That's just not fun gameplay. M+ should have just stayed as Challenge Modes.

M+, it's ok for the first patch, but running the same dungeons for 2 years gets boring.

People who are completely incapable of seeing anything other than numbers and performance when it comes to the game's classes and specs, rather than how enjoyable they are or how fluid their gameplay is.

I understand people who enjoy playing classes and specs that are strong, but numbers are easily tweaked whereas gameplay is the core foundation to how you experience the game.

Y'all must be fun at parties.

M+ and healing. I only do M+ now when a friend of mine asks me to join him. I just can't find any enjoyment in them. As for healing, I just can't stand the feeling of being responsible for everybody else's mistakes.

Anything that's purely cosmetic.

PvP, for sure.

Also pet battles.

I've only ever PvP'd to get PvE-relevant rewards (like the C&S or BotE essences), and only very reluctantly so. And I have not learned battle pet training on a single character on my account, ever.

Mythic+ higher than 15.
    Ok when you have an own group and a discord server and testing your limits.
    Not ok when you're jumping in the pool and ragequitting or offend ppl and complaining about it everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    What are some of the things in WoW you see other people enjoying and you simply dont understand the reason why or dont care for them?

I personally never understood the fascination with mount collection and character customization options.
    And both this things are huge crowd pleasers at Blizzcons...to this day i never understand the reason why they are so hugely appreciated.
    Farming gold. The only thing I use gold for is to repair gear. Never underatood the fascination behind the AH game.

Using consumables. Unless you're doing high end competitive content, you can breeze through Heroic rading / Mythic+10 without them.

That's my opinion

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What I kinda dont understand these days.. are the endless discussions and great ideas people have on certain lore topics or moments that will happen in game.

I used to like that and have fun in speculating.. but it alwayd ends up in dissapointments. People tend to forget its a 12+ game and how deep storylines people want to be it always end up into a simple version so it reads clearly for all audiences.

So its more a sad statement to us who like to speculate and think about future storylines.

We players always end up with better ideas...

pet battles. maybe did 5-6 times and never again.
    islands or warfronts.
    table missions.
    transmog.
    collecting pets and toys. lmao ffs.
    achievements (except aotc)

I just follow the story, get my aotc, prepare flask thats it. i love occasional pvp and arena. above and the rest of the whole game is unappealing to me.

High M+ Keys, don't care about RIO score.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    PVP in wow. There's a godzilion games with better pvp then wow.
    Hey, serious question, can you recommend me some?

Mythic 5 mans, don’t care for them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Playing the AH, I just don't understand the appeal of it. Most other things in the game I can understand the appeal of even if I don't enjoy the activity, but I really don't understand the appeal of playing the AH.
    Last year this would've been my answer. But coming back to BFA I almost considered playing the AH just to see if I could and for more pocket money for Shadowlands. Playing the AH can open up ways of playing WoW outside of end game, kinda interesting if you think about it for more than 2 minutes, which no one usually does unless they need gold.