Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Also, how big will this time skip be? A 100 years? Most humans and orcs we know will be dead, but most elves, draenei and dwarves will still be alive.

Unless we immediately skip like 5000 years, which I doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Also, how big will this time skip be? A 100 years? Most humans and orcs we know will be dead, but most elves, draenei and dwarves will still be alive.

Unless we immediately skip like 5000 years, which I doubt.
    Well, the skip might be however long the writers want, since it could be easily explained that 2 years in the SL equal to 5/10/30 or whatever the devs want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danuser
    we created a story structure for Sylvanas that, on the surface, echoed many broad strokes of the road Garrosh took (...). These parallels were intentional. But it's within the nuance that we sought to show the story grow and change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    BFA was about as nuanced as a golf club to the testicles/ovaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Felmourn View Post
    I think why people consider Vanilla - Wrath as the golden era of WoW is because they built off what Vanilla was. Sure, philosophies changed a bit, but there was still a core to the game that you could feel from Vanilla to Wrath.
    Really? Your "changed a bit" is introduction of achievements, arena, dailies, phasing, complete 180 on a dungeon design, half a dozen iterations on raid design. Compared to that, we didn't see a single change in the game since the beginning of the Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Didn't they say in an interview they WONT do big revamps anymore?
    They also said, many times, we wouldn't get to transmog into legendary items, yet here we are.