Ripple in Space / Spark of Inspiration - Does any DPS use these?

This is more a "I'm curious and Google yielded me no good answers" thread than anything else. As the title of the thread simply puts it; is there any DPS spec in the game that uses either of these two essences? For anything at all?

Currently sitting on all classes in cap; most of em having the Gear / Azerite / weaponry for me to switch between mostly all specs in the game (Healer specs being the lacking ones) while having access to all rank 3 essences (Apart from Ripple that I still only have in rank 1); There seems to have been NO case for me so far where anyone who I asked in-game for tips; nor any guide telling me to use either of these 2 essences.

It seems like most other essences are somewhat used across the board; and to not flood the thread more than necessary I will focus on the DPS Essences for the core of my example.

Blood, Breath, Condensed, Conflict, Essence, Memory, Purification, The Crucible, Visions and Worldvein all seems to be pretty active across the board be it via Major or Minor essence slots (Taking BOTH Single target an AoE into consideration). And then if you fixiate on PvE; and leave out Blood and Conflict entirely - There seems to be some cases where Formless Void and Unbound Force is used.

But there just never seems to be any cases where Ripple / Spark is used. Are these Essences usable for any DPS in any way? Be it in some cheesy elite way or some meme-like style of play? Are either of them functional in PvP? And since my knowledge on that department is lacking; Does any Tanks or Healers use them? Are there these two just objectively two of the worst essences in the game?
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

10+ Year Old Account
    I only use Ripple in Space during PvP sometimes as it is fun to jump around, duping people.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

If Spark of Inspiration was raidwide it would be badass.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Meta View Post
    But there just never seems to be any cases where Ripple / Spark is used. Are these Essences usable for any DPS in any way? Be it in some cheesy elite way or some meme-like style of play? Are either of them functional in PvP? And since my knowledge on that department is lacking; Does any Tanks or Healers use them? Are there these two just objectively two of the worst essences in the game?
    RiS isn't all that great, but it's fun to goof around in BGs with blink/displacement/RiS. But SoI is just useless, at least in raids.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

ripple is a decentish pvp minor for some classes, sv hunter for sure.
    spark is free so who cares. its good to put on people you're carrying, at least

I kinda like Spark, but the range of the major should be greater. I use it on a few chars as a minor but of course it's also because I haven't really farmed much more on them. Easy to get as rank 4 too, same with ripple

So if you want orange essences, those two are pretty easy to get!