Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I take that as a no on answering pretty obvious questions.
    And I take it you still don't have any evidence that shows any of these people were involved. A photo from 20 years ago isn't proof that they were "long term friends" even after the first arrest and trial.

I'm not being unreasonable here. I'm just asking for some evidence of involvement before I start lynching people.

This may come as a shock to you...but there are a lot of horrible people in this world that have friends that aren't aware of how horrible they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    And I take it you still don't have any evidence that shows any of these people were involved. A photo from 20 years ago isn't proof that they were "long term friends" even after the first arrest and trial.

I'm not being unreasonable here. I'm just asking for some evidence of involvement before I start lynching people.

This may come as a shock to you...but there are a lot of horrible people in this world that have friends that aren't aware of how horrible they are.
    oh i tired this once here, trust me not worth it... since its just a huge conspiracy thread shocked its still here
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Please tell me you know that a lot of them are on the record saying so? I literally just told you Trump has an interview bragging about the guy and his love of young ones. His lawyer openly burying himself talking about what he did with Epstein heck we got videos of parties. Prince Andrew admits sleeping over on a regular basis.
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2020-08-01 at 06:44 PM.

Really weird watching Trump supporter's brains work on this one. We know Bill Clinton has questionable judgment regarding sex, but at the same time Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women and creeping on teenage girls (age 14-16) in their dressing room. I wouldn't be shocked if Clinton had sex with teenage girls, but between the two of them Trump is much more likely to have done it seeing as how he openly bragged about that kind of behavior.

If you want to condemn Clinton then fine go for it. But you need to admit that Trump is even deeper in that shit and stop supporting him. Otherwise you're just a hypocrite.

Please tell me you know that a lot of them are on the record saying so? I literally just told you Trump has an interview bragging about the guy and his love of young ones. His lawyer openly burying himself talking about what he did with Epstein heck we got videos of parties. Prince Andrew admits sleeping over on a regular basis.
    Congratulations, you've proven things that no one has disputed.
    All you have is evidence that they knew each other...that they were friends at one point in time. Maybe even really close friends.
    That's still just guilt by association.

Also what Trump said looks bad in hindsight...but at the time nobody thought anything about it because "he likes them young" can mean a lot of things. It can mean "he likes 19 year olds"...which Epstein was seen with on many occasions.

Congratulations, you've proven things that no one has disputed.
    All you have is evidence that they knew each other...that they were friends at one point in time. Maybe even really close friends.
    That's still just guilt by association.

Also what Trump said looks bad in hindsight...but at the time nobody thought anything about it because "he likes them young" can mean a lot of things. It can mean "he likes 19 year olds"...which Epstein was seen with on many occasions.
    Pick a narrative you literally just said a picture 20 years ago was all there was.

Pick a narrative you literally just said a picture 20 years ago was all there was.
    Bam. You got me. I made a hyperbolic statement about how flimsy your evidence was and you just nailed me on that one.

I also said that there has been no evidence of any wrongdoing. That's the narrative I'm going to pick.

As i keep saying...show me some evidence...and I'm right there with you. But i need more to go on than that they were friends.

Long term friends are just associations? how many pedophiles are you staying long term friends with? I know what I would do if I knew that about someone what about you?
    My pastor currently owns 22 apartments for which he rents out for low rates to felons released on probation/parole. Most of them are sex offenders and a lot of them are actual real pedophile offenders, some ephebophile and some Hebephile offenders.

He's been doing this for over 3 decades. He has many long term friends not just associates whom are were convicted of sex crimes. He not only does services with these folks he also does programs with them on rehabilitation, BBQ at the apartment complex, events and associates with them daily on a personal level.

So based on your logic you assume and would accuse him as being a raging "pedophile" because of his associations??

I know what I would do if I knew that about someone what about you?
    How would you find out?
    Do you run background checks on all your friends, you'd be shocked what you would find. I had the ability to run background checks in a previous job and was shocked when i started looking up neighbors, friends and their families.

What would you do? Commit multiple felonies and end up in the same boat as them? doubtful chest thumping.

- - - Updated - - -

P Prince Andrew admits sleeping over on a regular basis.
    Shit i slept over a drug dealers house so freaking many times in high school and college, i guess now i am a drug dealer too!

the drug dealer openly admitted he was a drug dealer...fuck....i am screwed now
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    My pastor
    I am going to stop you right there you don't want to know what I think of men of faith when it comes to this subject. I probably don't want to know about what you think about catholic priest. I am sure your stand in their case probably would be nothing to see here.

How would you find out?
    Do you run background checks on all your friends, you'd be shocked what you would find. I had the ability to run background checks in a previous job and was shocked when i started looking up neighbors, friends and their families.
    So you mean to tell me if you were a millionaire or "billionaire" public or political figure with unlimited resources you wouldn't know if you were hanging out with a convicted sex offender? How about seeing him hanging out with underage girls on a regular basis? Trump knew, Dersowitz admitted to knowing so did Prince Andrew.

Shit i slept over a drug dealers house so freaking many times in high school and college, i guess now i am a drug dealer too!

the drug dealer openly admitted he was a drug dealer...fuck....i am screwed now
    I highly suggest you watch the prince Andrew interview though I admit to enjoying this hear no evil see no evil speak no evil stance you have on this.

- - - Updated - - -

Bam. You got me. I made a hyperbolic statement about how flimsy your evidence was and you just nailed me on that one.

I also said that there has been no evidence of any wrongdoing. That's the narrative I'm going to pick.

As i keep saying...show me some evidence...and I'm right there with you. But i need more to go on than that they were friends.
    Time will tell investigations take a while though I don't have much faith in the system holding men of power accountable. I just find people who suddenly have blind faith in people like Trump and Clinton when it comes to sex rather puzzling.

Time will tell investigations take a while though I don't have much faith in the system holding men of power accountable. I just find people who suddenly have blind faith in people like Trump and Clinton when it comes to sex rather puzzling.
    Who said anything about blind faith in either of those people? This has nothing to do with them and everything to do with a lack of evidence.

I mean, I keep saying it...show me the evidence and I will join the lynch mob...but right now the only evidence you can present is "they knew each other". That's not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Really weird watching Trump supporter's brains work on this one. We know Bill Clinton has questionable judgment regarding sex, but at the same time Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women and creeping on teenage girls (age 14-16) in their dressing room. I wouldn't be shocked if Clinton had sex with teenage girls, but between the two of them Trump is much more likely to have done it seeing as how he openly bragged about that kind of behavior.

If you want to condemn Clinton then fine go for it. But you need to admit that Trump is even deeper in that shit and stop supporting him. Otherwise you're just a hypocrite.
    Well we now know Clinton was on the island.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Well we now know Clinton was on the island.
    While we know Trump met Maxwell “numerous times” and has commented on how Epstein “liked them young”... You think Trump should be a witness to explain what he knew, by saying Epstein likes them on the younger side?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post

Here's what's been mentioned from the court documents about Trump. Page 1914 of 2024
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...tein-Docs.html

"Donald Trump was also a good friend of Jeffrey's." That part is true. "He didn't partake in any" of -- "any sex with any of us" It's true that he didn't partake in any sex with us, and but it's not true that he flirted with me. Donald Trump never flirted with me."

Q Did you ever see Donald Trump at Jeffrey's home?
    A Not that I can remember.
    Q On his island?
    Q In New Mexico?
    Q In New York?

Bradley Edwards (Virginia's Attorney) Defends Donald Trump in Jeffery Epstein Case

The only thing I can say about Donald Trump is that he is the only person who in 2009 when I served a LOT of subpeonas on a lot of people or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people that I wanted to talk to. He is the only person who picked up the phone and said "let's just talk, I'll give you as much time as you want, I'll tell you what you need to know and was very helpful in the information that he gave and no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever but had good information that checked out and that helped us and that we didn't have to take a deposition"
    None of the Epstein girls are accusing Trump, so...
    Last edited by Pipebomb; 2020-08-02 at 03:35 AM.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Would you believe them if they did?

10+ Year Old Account
    What did Trump know when he said Epstein likes them young in the 90s?

- - - Updated - - -

Watch: Donald Trump parties in 1992 with now-accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, pats woman’s rear end
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/17/vide...y-epstein.html

In 2002, Trump told New York magazine that Epstein was a “terrific guy” who is “a lot of fun to be with.”

“It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side,” Trump told the magazine at the time.
    That seems like Trump knew something...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Yes. I don't care if Trump goes down in flames.

Edit: The Katie Johnson claims, no. If Virginia came out against Trump I'd grab another pitchfork.
    Last edited by Pipebomb; 2020-08-02 at 04:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. I don't care if Trump goes down in flames.
    He won’t... people are too used to it... there was a woman accusing Trump, that was on his campaign staff in 2016. She dropped her case last year, after claiming threats to her and her family. I think it can come out that Trump was Epstein’s right hand man and his popularity wouldn’t move an inch.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What did Trump know when he said Epstein likes them young in the 90s?

- - - Updated - - -

Watch: Donald Trump parties in 1992 with now-accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, pats woman’s rear end
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/17/vide...y-epstein.html

That seems like Trump knew something...
    Not denying Trump knew something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not denying Trump knew something.
    My bad... I didn’t realize the ellipsis in this:

Meant that he obviously knew as early as 1992.

Edit: It seems like people forget that he and Epstein were in the same circles. When Clinton was in Arkansas, Trump was the embodiment of a NYC elite play boy of the greed is good decade. He even appeared in a skit with Gordon Gekko... until Trump ran for office, the first name that people would say, when anyone mentioned a NYC elite, it would be Trump.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-08-02 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    He won’t... people are too used to it... there was a woman accusing Trump, that was on his campaign staff in 2016. She dropped her case last year, after claiming threats to her and her family. I think it can come out that Trump was Epstein’s right hand man and his popularity wouldn’t move an inch.
    The Katie Johnson claims were horseshit, lol.