Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I am going to stop you right there you don't want to know what I think of men of faith when it comes to this subject. I probably don't want to know about what you think about catholic priest. I am sure your stand in their case probably would be nothing to see here.

whelp you avoided giving an answer very well but sure projected well.

i dont lump everyone together because of bad apples but based on your logic every single member of the catholic church should leave the catholic church because they don't want to be associated with the people who did bad things! they should stop going because their regional clergy leader got caugh and convicted!!
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Very rare for me to have a judgement of something or someone and doubt it, I did that with Harvey Weinsten because:

1. I believe in taking all victims seriously. Doesn't mean the suspect is guilty though, but should be taken seriously unless there is evidence not to.
    2. Because the number of women all at once and some of the said experiences.

I have to say until recent event's I realized I was wrong about Weinstein, I am not saying he isn't a terrible human being, but I rushed to Judgement

When it comes to this I am holding completely off until the process has done it's job.

I do believe in guilt by association, but I say let the process do it's job first a long with judge or jury. Until then ALL innocent until PROVEN guilty IMO.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Very rare for me to have a judgement of something or someone and doubt it, I did that with Harvey Weinsten because:

1. I believe in taking all victims seriously. Doesn't mean the suspect is guilty though, but should be taken seriously unless there is evidence not to.
    2. Because the number of women all at once and some of the said experiences.

I have to say until recent event's I realized I was wrong about Weinstein, I am not saying he isn't a terrible human being, but I rushed to Judgement

When it comes to this I am holding completely off until the process has done it's job.

I do believe in guilt by association, but I say let the process do it's job first a long with judge or jury. Until then ALL innocent until PROVEN guilty IMO.
    Yeah why would a gross fat dude want to abuse his position of power to give beautiful woman their dreams(make them a movie star) just for a sexual favor. So unbelievable.

Just like its totally unbelievable someone could use young attractive girls to get men of power into compromising positions to gain wealth or information from said men. Thats totally unbelievable. I guess people just give people homes worth 70million because they're good friends.

Im not saying rush to judgement that would be silly, life is always complex and theres no way they will make everything public. But it seems pretty cut and dry to me the party is over and it was one hell of a ride for epsteins friends for a few decades but the party ends eventually.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    whelp you avoided giving an answer very well but sure projected well.

i dont lump everyone together because of bad apples but based on your logic every single member of the catholic church should leave the catholic church because they don't want to be associated with the people who did bad things! they should stop going because their regional clergy leader got caugh and convicted!!
    Until the Church stops protecting large pedophile rings yes I do but by your logic again nothing to see here everything is dandy. You don't need an organization that specializes in protecting pedophiles to do good work.
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2020-08-02 at 10:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    The Katie Johnson claims were horseshit, lol.
    You bet... Which woman accused Clinton from Epstein’s island again? Sorry, I forgot...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You bet... Which woman accused Clinton from Epstein’s island again? Sorry, I forgot...
    Virginia Roberts, the whole reason this has been brought to light... Not sure I understand your question, Katie Johnson was never on the island.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

Until the Church stops protecting large pedophile rings yes I do but by your logic again nothing to see here everything is dandy. You don't need an organization that specializes in protecting pedophiles to do good work.
    odd you never asked what "church" the person belonged too, you just took "pastor" and ran with it.
    BTW he's 3 different denominations, and the way the ministry is run its independent of any organized religion but he's been seen with leaders of those "church" groups so he must be guilty because he knows those groups have people who have done shit wrong!!!!

You know not all organizations have this problem right?

I am starting to see why its so easy for you to assume guilt just because people took photo's with Epstein
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

odd you never asked what "church" the person belonged too, you just took "pastor" and ran with it.
    BTW he's 3 different denominations, and the way the ministry is run its independent of any organized religion but he's been seen with leaders of those "church" groups so he must be guilty because he knows those groups have people who have done shit wrong!!!!

You know not all organizations have this problem right?
    You said catholic church and I replied on that hypothetical as for your pastor yes I do not care for religious leaders especially those who have anything to do with the catholic church after centuries of abuse and corruption.

I am starting to see why its so easy for you to assume guilt just because people took photo's with Epstein
    I think we've already established that they have done more than take photos but hey keep your head buried in that sand. I am also starting to see why you have no problems with groups that protect and are friends with pedophiles so we're probably better off agreeing to disagreeing.

You said catholic church and I replied on that hypothetical as for your pastor yes I do not care for religious leaders especially those who have anything to do with the catholic church after centuries of abuse and corruption.
    No sir you did and i responded. i never mentioned his denomination or churches affiliation till you went on the attack.

I am going to stop you right there you don't want to know what I think of men of faith when it comes to this subject. I probably don't want to know about what you think about catholic priest. I am sure your stand in their case probably would be nothing to see here.

I think we've already established that they have done more than take photos but hey keep your head buried in that sand. I am also starting to see why you have no problems with groups that protect and are friends with pedophiles so we're probably better off agreeing to disagreeing.

No we haven't, if we did they would be under arrest and have charges filed. Right now all you have is Photo's.

"protect"?
    How about "helps"?
    How about "rehabilitates after serving their sentence for crimes".

So if you mean "protect" them from starving and being homeless after they get out of prison I guess ya they "protect" them.

I also believe in second chances and rehabilitation after punishment/incarceration.

Also a blanket statement like I have "no problems" is ridiculous because I clearly have problems with organizations that don't do anything about illegal activities and seek to hide and propagate it in their organizations.

I also have no problems with organizations that help a lot of criminals who did illegal things and have served their time and are getting back on their feet. It does not mean I support their crime does it? it does not mean i am pro drug dealer, pro wife beater, pro murderer, etc etc.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Virginia Roberts, the whole reason this has been brought to light... Not sure I understand your question, Katie Johnson was never on the island.
    Could you link her accusing Clinton of assaulting her?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Roberts_Giuffre

0 hits on Clinton... 3 hits on Trump, with these two:
    In the summer of 2000, Giuffre first met Ghislaine Maxwell when working as a spa attendant at Donald Trump's private Mar-a-Lago club while reading a book about massage therapy.
    At the age of 14 she reunited with her father and returned to live with him. Her father worked as a maintenance manager at the Mar-a-Lago property owned by Donald Trump, and also helped Giuffre obtain a job there.
    And this footnote:
    How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...220097825.html

Katie Johnson is one of new 3 accusers of Trump in 2019... Trump is a serial grouper and Maxwell recruited Giuffre at Trump’s property...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-08-02 at 05:42 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Could you link her accusing Clinton of assaulting her?
    I don't think she ever claimed Clinton assaulted her and did not say specifically whether Clinton was involved in the orgies.

Edit: Also Alexander Acosta is a piece of shit. That's from 2005-2008 though, how does that deflect back to trump? Because Acosta was a cabinet member?
    Last edited by Pipebomb; 2020-08-02 at 06:06 PM.

No we haven't, if we did they would be under arrest and have charges filed. Right now all you have is Photo's.

"protect"?
    How about "helps"?
    How about "rehabilitates after serving their sentence for crimes".

So if you mean "protect" them from starving and being homeless after they get out of prison I guess ya they "protect" them.

I also believe in second chances and rehabilitation after punishment/incarceration.

Also a blanket statement like I have "no problems" is ridiculous because I clearly have problems with organizations that don't do anything about illegal activities and seek to hide and propagate it in their organizations.

I also have no problems with organizations that help a lot of criminals who did illegal things and have served their time and are getting back on their feet. It does not mean I support their crime does it? it does not mean i am pro drug dealer, pro wife beater, pro murderer, etc etc.

Actually we have as has been said already investigations of something like this takes months even years if done properly.

I am going to state it simply if the catholic church was McDonalds would it still be around like the church is today. The way I see the mob does good deeds but people don't argue for it to still be around but people do for church because of faith. As for the case at hand I am simply going to the logical conclusion considering we are talking about people with a history of sexual misconducts in positions of power. You are free to believe in their innocence and ignore their past and present actions again agree to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    The more disturbing part here is that the FBI knew about this pedophile ring for decades and didn't do anything about it.

Hundreds (over 300 cases according to the leaked documents) of families and child rape victims have come to the FBI in the meantime and it all just got swiped under the rug.
    This. FBI had videos and photos and did nothing.

FBI Knew of Central Epstein Victim 11 Years before She Testified: ‘They Could Have Unravelled the Entire Network’
    https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...ntire-network/

While we know Trump met Maxwell “numerous times” and has commented on how Epstein “liked them young”... You think Trump should be a witness to explain what he knew, by saying Epstein likes them on the younger side?
    Sure younger than what, his own age?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Have you seriously fallen so low that you are now defending Epstein?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Younger than the legal consenting age.

Or are you just acting obtuse on purpose?
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ghislaine Maxwell is woken up in her cell every 15 minutes by flashlight to see if 'she is breathing'.

It's almost like committing crimes has consequences. And we definitely don't want her to suicide like Jeffrey did.

The good news is that 15 minute checks around the clock are standard procedure when someone is on suicide watch. The great news is that sleep deprivation has been listed amongst the various forms of torture by the United Nations. The fantastic news is that those two statements can coexist in harmony and without conflict in certain circumstances.

I hope she has all the dirt and turns it over to avoid a life sentence.

They have now added sex trafficking conspiracy and sex trafficking charges as well; https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ghislai...ffrey-epstein/ - trial scheduled for July 12th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post

Only a matter of time before her jail cell guards fall asleep on watch by accident...